What should happen to kids of illegal aliens being deported?

10 million Elian gonzalez's. Except this time they are Americans. I can't wait to see armed government employees putting American children into fema camps.

Wait, we would find a way to take care of the citizens. The criminals however, have to go

-Geaux

Nope it's the other way. You are making a pointless opinion with no common sense of the reality and consequences.
I'm not even sure if you even understand how a kids will become criminals. Look around you. Look at the high crime cities these are poor and no means how to make a living but the illegal way.
INTIENDE MUCHACHA.

Bullshit. Underage kids need to be with parents.

If they are of age then they will be staying. Using that citizenship to do so. They may decide to go back with the parents. Who knows? Is sure don't.

As for kids as criminals? Take a look at Chicago, Detroit and any other major city idiot. The criminals aren't all Hispanic as you seem to suggest.

Catch a clue idiot. Send the illegals and all of their under aged kids right the hell out of America. Deport their asses.

tu es un idiot
Idiota..You are far more stupid than I thought. I gave Chicago and Detroit as an example because poor people with no chance to get out from poverty will likely become criminal.
Mira Mira Now open that thick skull yours that is full maggots. If you deport those parents with us citizens kids. Where or what will they become when there's no food, no house, no land. Criminals. When they get older they will come back to us as criminals.
Since they have no way of income whole family on welfare. Qualified to all welfare benefits. Including SSI
Now they can petition their inlaws to us.
Now the inlaws can petition their siblings. Now the siblings can petition their siblings. AND on AND on. They are all legal with full benefits. The numbers will be what? Just guessing 50 or 60 millions?
Do you see the consequences? That's just wonderful.
HOWEVER... I doubt it if they take their kids with them. Most likely they will their children behind.

So do tell, do all children in Mexico live with no food, no water and no shelter? I mean if that's the case, then all Mexican children must turn into criminals. If that's the case, we should close the borders altogether to Mexicans legal or not.

I guess what you're saying is that Trump was absolutely correct.
Be realistic. They are US citizens. Your telling us they can't enter their own country?

They are also kids who need to be with their parents. God you're an idiot.

If the kids are of age then they can make the decision whether to stay or go with their parents.

Under aged kids need to be with parents. Parents who are not citizens of the US. Parents who ARE citizens of Mexico.
From a maggot brain? Sure. Get real.

If they are of age then they will be staying. Using that citizenship to do so. They may decide to go back with the parents. Who knows? Is sure don't.

As for kids as criminals? Take a look at Chicago, Detroit and any other major city idiot. The criminals aren't all Hispanic as you seem to suggest.

Catch a clue idiot. Send the illegals and all of their under aged kids right the hell out of America. Deport their asses.

tu es un idiot
Idiota..You are far more stupid than I thought. I gave Chicago and Detroit as an example because poor people with no chance to get out from poverty will likely become criminal.
Mira Mira Now open that thick skull yours that is full maggots. If you deport those parents with us citizens kids. Where or what will they become when there's no food, no house, no land. Criminals. When they get older they will come back to us as criminals.
Since they have no way of income whole family on welfare. Qualified to all welfare benefits. Including SSI
Now the inlaws can petition their siblings. Now the siblings can petition their siblings. AND on AND on. They are all legal with full benefits. The numbers will be what? Just guessing 50 or 60 millions?
HOWEVER... I doubt it if they take their kids with them. Most likely they will their children behind.

So do tell, do all children in Mexico live with no food, no water and no shelter? I mean if that's the case, then all Mexican children must turn into criminals. If that's the case, we should close the borders altogether to Mexicans legal or not.

Be realistic. They are US citizens. Your telling us they can't enter their own country?

If the kids are of age then they can make the decision whether to stay or go with their parents.

Under aged kids need to be with parents. Parents who are not citizens of the US. Parents who ARE citizens of Mexico.
From a maggot brain? Sure. Get real.

Speaking of maggot brains?? Just what do you use for a brain because you don't seem to have one.

Oh you think they won't let the kids in with the parents?? I doubt that. Kids go with parents and always have regardless of citizenship. They are underage and those countries know it.
Nope. Life and how these people breathe are far different than what you ultraconservative think.
There are thousands of unaccompanied children from El Salvador and other SA countries that crossed our border in TX. Their parents shoved them here so we can take care of them. They did that because of hardship and criminal activities. Remember these people has house or jobs that they were able live with..
Now if I deport you and your entire family to Mexico. You don't have a home, no jobs, no food and no where to turn to. Are you going to let your kids starve? Or do something before that happen.
I'm just being realistic.
BTW. You might impressed me and others with your potty trashy mouth of yours.

Last edited:
10 million Elian gonzalez's. Except this time they are Americans. I can't wait to see armed government employees putting American children into fema camps.
I think that is what going to happen. It's very good to hear. DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS but people are not thinking of the consequences. It will be a gargantuan unimaginable mess. Good lord I hope that's not going to happen.

But if the kids are older, its wrong to send children to a country they don't know. They might be attending school in the US, why deny them an education? They didn't commit a crime, their parents did.

Then their parent's can make arrangements for them to stay in the States…….just like a bank robber who is going to jail has to make arrangements for their kids…we don't say…oh, the bank robber has kids so we can't send them to jail, do we?
Either you are dreamin or im dreamin reading your post. We are talking millions of kids not couple of kids.

What kind of parent would abandon their kids?

-Geaux
Think it this way. Are you going to take them with you to Mexico with no future, no food or land to survive. Nothing. There are no parents in this world that will let that happen. That is why there are here to begin with.
Or are you going to leave your kids here in U.S. with better chance of surviving? Or at least they eat.
Why do you think illegals from El Salvador and other SA countries sent their unaccompanied children to U.S. borders? Those are just by the thousands.
Now, think by the millions oh maybe 20, 30, 40 just guessing. That you or me has to feed and care.

Not my problem.... Its there's... Nobody ever said life was easy. There are consequences for every decision we make in life. It's a risk the criminals took when they broke the law

Sucks to get caught

-Geaux
Yep not your problem but tax payers do.

Yup. Us citizens who are with parents. I doubt any country would separate the two. The fact that you do shows me what an idiot you truly are.

A country is not separating anyone. The parents would have that action

-Geaux
Exactly. The parents will have that action. Go ahead deport us citizens kids and illegal parents. Great.
Go ahead deport illegal parents only and will take care these kids. Great.
That is wonderful. Eh.
Either way you want to go. Imagine the inhumane and unimaginable consequences.

Keep the families together send the children back with their parents.
That.
Meaning, deport American citizens as well...

The government is not deporting them. You have a problem with parents doing what they want with their kids?

-Geaux
If you deport and they take their kids with them. Technically you deported both. MBut I doubt that they will take their kids with them.

I think that is what going to happen. It's very good to hear. DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS but people are not thinking of the consequences. It will be a gargantuan unimaginable mess. Good lord I hope that's not going to happen.
It's not going to happen. The GOP is just playing to their supporters bigotry.

tu es un idiot

Gonna be fun when you try to deport the parents and the other nations won't let the kids in because they are American citizens...

They could sneak them across the border the same way they got to the US.

Gonna be fun when you try to deport the parents and the other nations won't let the kids in because they are American citizens...

Gonna have to. Mexico certainly doesn't want them back, with their American citizen brats in tow no less. Expect Mexico to refuse entry. That will fuck Trump good...

It's not going to happen. The GOP is just playing to their supporters bigotry.

I don't call wanting illegals out of the country bigotry.

And I'm surprised that you do.

Gonna have to. Mexico certainly doesn't want them back, with their American citizen brats in tow no less. Expect Mexico to refuse entry. That will fuck Trump good...

Actually,that will fuck the American taxpayer. I doubt the Mexican government would refuse admittance to a Mexican citizen.

And I hope it does. This is America and we can do what we want. Load them up in a C-17, hot stop in Mexico City. Dump them on the ramp, wheels up and back in San Diego for happy hour

-Geaux

Keep the families together send the children back with their parents.
That.
Meaning, deport American citizens as well...

The government is not deporting them. You have a problem with parents doing what they want with their kids?

-Geaux
If you deport and they take their kids with them. Technically you deported both. MBut I doubt that they will take their kids with them.

No, you deport the criminal. As other have said, we're not to concerned when little Tyrone's dad goes to the big house. Are we suppose to care of everyones kid in prison too?

-Geaux

Actually,that will fuck the American taxpayer. I doubt the Mexican government would refuse admittance to a Mexican citizen.
Fine, except their kids born here are American citizens. Countries refuse all the time BTW.

Forum List

Back