What should happen when a president openly DEFIES the law?

Can you explain how any of that is related to what you implying, Trump "defying the law"?

What law is he defying anyways?

Probably the fucking THIRD time that this idiot asks the above question....So, the dimwit is certainly beyond hope...

But for others........First of all, the term "sub poena " is Latin for "Under Penalty"

Trump places his staff and former staff members in jeopardy when asking them to defy....

U.S. Code 2 Chapter 19....
....and IRS Code 6003 (f)

What part of "executive privilege" you do not understand?

Eh, shitstain?
{{What part of "executive privilege" you do not understand?}}

The part where you can't use it to cover a crime!

Clear concise and probably unable for a trump supporter to comprehend.

Easy I can understand you didn't like a black guy leading our country ....
Why do snowflake liars and racist losers always resort to calling others racists when all their arguments are debunked / destroyed?
Oh please don't go down that rabbit trail. I spent over an hour in another thread arguing with pogo and forkup on this subject.
I just had to walk away.

Easy I can understand you didn't like a black guy leading our country ....
Why do snowflake liars and racist losers always resort to calling others racists when all their arguments are debunked / destroyed?
Oh please don't go down that rabbit trail. I spent over an hour in another thread arguing with pogo and forkup on this subject.
I just had to walk away.
OK I won't bat my head up against a wall

Don't you ever get tired of you're hate filled shit? I'm going to insult you now, "TRUMP IS YOU'RE PRESIDENT TOO, LIKE IT OR NOT" HAHAHAHA
Does this mean I get to emulate Trump if I choose which laws I can discard as unworthy of my concern? Can I skip traffic tickets or subpoenas or junk ordinances? Can I stiff contractors, hire illegals and use funds given to me for a charity as political donations and portraits?
And build Trump U a scam college

Don't you ever get tired of you're hate filled shit? I'm going to insult you now, "TRUMP IS YOU'RE PRESIDENT TOO, LIKE IT OR NOT" HAHAHAHA
Does this mean I get to emulate Trump if I choose which laws I can discard as unworthy of my concern? Can I skip traffic tickets or subpoenas or junk ordinances? Can I stiff contractors, hire illegals and use funds given to me for a charity as political donations and portraits?
And build Trump U a scam college
AND 6 bankrupt companies Oh No he's not a crook hiding behind teams of lawyers

people on both sides ,when one side is chock full of racists KKKers one might get the feeling that the repubs have all the racists in their party
Nice delusion....

What Party created the KKK?
-- Oh yeah, Democrats.

Whose leaked e-mails exposed racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic comments?
-- Oh yea, the Democrats.

Whose Party has fully embraced anti-Semitism?
-- Oh yeah, Democrats.

Who loves illegal Latinos...as long as they don't come to THEIR neighborhoods?
-- Oh yeah, Democrats.

What losers resort to calling others 'racists' when their arguments get debunked / destroyed?
-- Oh yeah, Democrats.

Nice delusion....
Y'know, easy, maybe Trump does care about you and your welfare as you believe. He is probably even now thinking of ways to make your life more savory. I expect he will even write a non-fiction book about you and all his advocates describing how to season your faithfulness for his future endeavors. And maybe he will even title his opus "To Serve Man".

Nice delusion....
Y'know, easy, maybe Trump does care about you and your welfare as you believe. He is probably even now thinking of ways to make your life more savory. I expect he will even write a non-fiction book about you and all his advocates describing how to season your faithfulness for his future endeavors. And maybe he will even title his opus "To Serve Man".
You did mushrooms in the 60s, didn't you? That's the only explanation for your going off on that radical twisting diversion...

Yes, we all know that Trump can say moronic crap about shooting someone on 5th avenue and his ass kissers would still back him....

And most of us shrugged such statements by Trump pff since we long knew he was a spinless wanna-be bully and insecure.

BUT, when Trump openly defies laws, how can his cult members still tolerate his lawlessness (without the usual bullshit like "Obama did it too",,,,and "Hillary should be locked up")

Trump ordering hius stooge Mnuchin to NOT hand over tax returns is BREAKING THE LAW......the statute is crystal clear........when a House committee requests such returns, the IRS "SHALL COMPLY".....not maybe, but SHALL.

Trump is also ordering the WH counsel to NOT testify and defy a House committee subpoena....That is also BREAKING THE LAW.......First, McGahb has already testified under oath to Mueller....therefore NO executive privilege applies.......Second, Nixon already tried that with John Dean and LOST......and Third, there are several statutes that prevent any individual (and the orange clown is also an individual who is not above the law) from threatening a witness from testifying before Congress.

With the above in mind, Trump cultists are at a cross road.......ass kiss their cult leader or finally grow a spine and state that Trump CANNOT keep defying existing laws.
What law dumbass? Are you referring to the continued attempt to railroad Trump. Get a clue it's game over for your bunch of crooks and the perp walks will soon begin. Just in time for the 2020 election too. You idiots don't have a snowballs chance in hell. If you had any brains you'd know that the jig is up and your shitty little game is over.

Nice delusion....
lol and have some one write it for him

What part of "executive privilege" you do not understand?

Since you're getting your ass kicked all over this thread.....Read this and go back to your junior high classes.

As I said earlier, I'll be back to this after work. Learning time, shitstain.

First, "executive privilege" is NEVER mentioned in our Constitution

I recall previous presidents were using "executive privilege", including Barry when he prevented Holder from testifying in Congress. How come, if "executive privilege" is not in the Constitution?

Second, "executive privilege" was VOIDED after McGahn already testified in front of Mueller

Testifying in front of Mueller, and in front of Congress are two completely different things. Special prosecutor Mueller is part of DOJ, and therefore part of executive branch of government. Congress is legislative part of government. Read this as many times you need to memorize it, because it's gonna be again mentioned below.

So Nadler says it's voided, CNN repeats it, and it must be truth?

By the way, McGahn was interviewed for 30 hours by the Mueller team, but in his report only few McGahn's sentences were mentioned. Where is the rest, would you like to know?

Third, "executive privilege" was THROWN OUT by the Supreme Court when Nixon tried it with the tapes.
Completely unrelated, and for different reasons. Does "cover up" rings the bell?

Do you even know what the "executive privilege" is and what's its purpose?

Quick Google search and this definition pops up: "Executive privilege is the power of the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch of the United States Government to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government in pursuit of information or personnel relating to the executive."

If you believe that low IQ congressmen Nadler is telling the truth in regards "executive privilege" being voided, than you're more stupid than he is. His assertion is completely false, because Mueller is part of DOJ, that is part of the executive branch, and the president is in charge of executive branch, and president is not going to assert the "executive privilege" against himself.

Fourth, using "executive privilege" to protect your own fuck-ups is clearly another fuck-up.

As I stated......GO BACK TO BED.

If Congress, as legislative branch, tries issuing subpoena against executive branch, we can start talking about separation of powers. Congress wants to talk to president's lawyer, well... they don't get to talk to president's lawyer. You lefties claim that Congress have oversight responsibilities, and that's truth. Just as truth is that president have executive responsibilities, and not that he could, but he must and he should use his privilege to protect the authority of the office of the president and executive branch. It's matter of the separation of powers, and the president must be able to talk to his own council, and he can determine who his own council can talk to about their conversations.

Read carefully what have I said above, and come back to me if you can find anywhere any document that can prove otherwise. Nadler word doesn't count. Yours even less than his. By the time you find it, I hope you'll grow out of puberty, and stop shitting your underwear, so we can have an adult conversation.

The investigation report shows no collusion, and no obstruction, therefore report itself is exonerating Trump of what he was investigated for. How stupid you have to be to not understand that?

NO, MORON..........Mueller laid out TEN serious indictable items.......But Mueller is abiding by the DOJ policy that the orange clown cannot be indicted while in office.

So, Trump is NOT exonerated.......and when he leaves office, he WOULD be indicted.

Read.....Comprehend.....LEARN

You hearing on Democrat media and repeating here that something is indictable, because you wish it's indictable, and something actually being indictable, are two different terms.

How about you pick three out of ten "indictable" things and list them here and explain why are they "indictable".

Is that too much to ask from you, shitstain?

Yes, we all know that Trump can say moronic crap about shooting someone on 5th avenue and his ass kissers would still back him....

And most of us shrugged such statements by Trump pff since we long knew he was a spinless wanna-be bully and insecure.

BUT, when Trump openly defies laws, how can his cult members still tolerate his lawlessness (without the usual bullshit like "Obama did it too",,,,and "Hillary should be locked up")

Trump ordering hius stooge Mnuchin to NOT hand over tax returns is BREAKING THE LAW......the statute is crystal clear........when a House committee requests such returns, the IRS "SHALL COMPLY".....not maybe, but SHALL.

Trump is also ordering the WH counsel to NOT testify and defy a House committee subpoena....That is also BREAKING THE LAW.......First, McGahb has already testified under oath to Mueller....therefore NO executive privilege applies.......Second, Nixon already tried that with John Dean and LOST......and Third, there are several statutes that prevent any individual (and the orange clown is also an individual who is not above the law) from threatening a witness from testifying before Congress.

With the above in mind, Trump cultists are at a cross road.......ass kiss their cult leader or finally grow a spine and state that Trump CANNOT keep defying existing laws.
Hopefully Barry the Magnificent will be put on trial and then go to prison for a long time.
Don't know about that....
They'll blame the color of his skin,
for even charging him with anything
Trumps campaign was wide open for Russian interference
John Sipher, who served in Moscow and once helped run CIA spying operations against Russia, said, "It's clear that the Russians had a pretty extensive full court press on this administration." The full extent of how successful it was may never be known, he said.

"Being able to lock it down and prove in court? That only comes when you catch somebody red-handed, or when you have a source on the inside of your adversary who hands you documents."

The Mueller report says the special counsel investigated whether Russia's wooing of Trump officials "constituted a third avenue of attempted Russian interference with or influence on the 2016 presidential election," in addition to Russian hacking of Democratic emails and social media manipulation through false personas.

Without explicitly answering that question, the Mueller report explains how Russia sought to secretly influence the incoming Trump administration after helping it get elected, and how Kushner and other senior members of the Trump team embraced those entreaties. The report describes meetings with questionable individuals and a ready use of backchannel communications, despite warnings from U.S. intelligence officials.j

If that is true then Obama should have warned Trump that the Russians were trying to spy on him.
But, instead Obammy tried to FRAME Trump.
Obammy broke the law, not Trump.
You do know that before leaving office Obama sanctioned Russia??

When did he knew they're meddling in our elections? Why he hasn't sanctioned them as soon he find out?

Let's pretend you know what you're talking about and that you can point to the section, or paragraph, of the law that he's defying.

Getting into the pen and wrestling with a pig....like you......is a waste of time.....and only making the pig......you....happy.

So, bye-bye.........LMAO

There we go.. typical leftist fuck, when asked to back up your opinion, you run away.

Time to change your underwear, eh shitstain?

Okayyyyy, I'll play.

Let's pretend you know what you're talking about and that you can point to the section, or paragraph, of the law that he's defying.

Go.
Okayyyyy, I'll play.

You're playing alright.

Your inability to competently navigate the world is not my obligation to correct.

There are many explanations available for you to get up to speed if you cared to.

Can Congress force Trump to hand over his tax returns? We asked 11 legal experts.

Many explanations, by experts. Riiight.

I'm debating you lefties, here and now...

How about you point to paragraph or section of the law that president is defying. Quote it, word for word!

I mean, they said the Mueller investigation was the key to taking down trump, and when that didn't play out in their favor, they are back to his taxes.

That part, you pulled out of your ass.........NO ONE of any stature ever said that the Mueller report was the key to taking the moron-in-chief down......For these reasons

A. Most of us were fully aware that under DOJ policies Mueller could NOT indict a sitting president

B. Mueller DID list TEN charges to be faced by Trump once he LEAVES office

C. There are a dozen other prosecutorial jurisdictions who are STILL investigating.....For example, did you happen to read about Deutsche Bank releasing Trump's request for loans when NO American bank would lend Trump a dime??

upload_2019-4-26_0-9-33.png

Forum List

Back