What should happen when a president openly DEFIES the law?

You say people as individuals are better off now ,,,How about the country ,,the debt ,the chance of recession up ahead when Trump crawls out of the WH Obama's employment record wasn't bad ,,75 straight months of 6 digit gains and if he gave a huge tax cut I'm sure the economy would look lots better ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for at least a year

Yep.........the old analogy about Trump being born on third base......and his cult thinking that he hit a triple.

I compare Trump's tax scam this way.......

Trump came to your home and took out a $100K second mortgage .....gave you a couple of thousands.....and walked away with the rest saying, "well, fuck, pay the rest of that $98K to the bank five years from now..."

Last edited:
I think people are going to look at the economy, I think people are going to look at unemployment, Ed.
I do believe that people as individuals are better off now than they were when Trump took office.
The Mueller investigation isn't in the top 16 issues people are concerned about. It's only an issue of
distraction for the democrat party.

All you got to do is kick back and free asociate for, Oh, 30 seconds or so, on what this country would be like if Canckles HAD won. It's enough to keep you up at night.

That part, you pulled out of your ass.........NO ONE of any stature ever said that the Mueller report was the key to taking the moron-in-chief down......For these reasons

A. Most of us were fully aware that under DOJ policies Mueller could NOT indict a sitting president

B. Mueller DID list TEN charges to be faced by Trump once he LEAVES office

C. There are a dozen other prosecutorial jurisdictions who are STILL investigating.....For example, did you happen to read about Deutsche Bank releasing Trump's request for loans when NO American bank would lend Trump a dime??
You're going to end up sorely disappointed, nat. just sayin'
Do you think 4 more years of this loose cannon will be a good thing for America? Businesses can keep going on not knowing what the ***** has in store for them,for the country?
I think people are going to look at the economy, I think people are going to look at unemployment, Ed.
I do believe that people as individuals are better off now than they were than when Trump took office.
The Mueller investigation isn't in the top 16 issues people are concerned about. It's only an issue of
distraction for the democrat party. They are overplaying their hand and it's not helping.
I know, I know, it's the most important thing in the world to you, but, not mainstream America.
Their too busy with what affects their life. That's what I think, Ed.
You say people as individuals are better off now ,,,How about the country ,,the debt ,the chance of recession up ahead when Trump crawls out of the WH Obama's employment record wasn't bad ,,75 straight months of 6 digit gains and if he gave a huge tax cut I'm sure the economy would look lots better ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for at least a year
Obama? I wasn't talking about Obama.
I was talking about what is important to the mainstream Americans.
If the economy is stronger, inflation is in check, unemployment is low, and wages increasing, yes, the country is better.
Do you want less debt? How about asking Congress to be sincere about cutting spending? While now playing politics
Give a trillion out in tax cuts to billionaires and pay for it by cutting SS and other necessities ? When will republicans finally say we can't run government this way ,,,,and btw I mentioned Obama and his employment record because that's what trump took over coming to theWH...It wasn't like he did it all himself like he's so fond of saying

That part, you pulled out of your ass.........NO ONE of any stature ever said that the Mueller report was the key to taking the moron-in-chief down......For these reasons

A. Most of us were fully aware that under DOJ policies Mueller could NOT indict a sitting president

B. Mueller DID list TEN charges to be faced by Trump once he LEAVES office

C. There are a dozen other prosecutorial jurisdictions who are STILL investigating.....For example, did you happen to read about Deutsche Bank releasing Trump's request for loans when NO American bank would lend Trump a dime??
Do you think 4 more years of this loose cannon will be a good thing for America? Businesses can keep going on not knowing what the ***** has in store for them,for the country?
I do believe that people as individuals are better off now than they were when Trump took office.
distraction for the democrat party. They are overplaying their hand and it's not helping.
I know, I know, it's the most important thing in the world to you, but, not mainstream America.
They're too busy with what affects their life. That's what I think, Ed.

I actually agree........The REAL challenge for democrats both in congress and on the campaign trail is to CLEARLY show that two issues can be addressed simultaneously .....

First, that a cancer does exist (as John Dean once stated) in the WH and MUST be removed....and

Second, a slew of Bills should be introduced in the House that would correctly address, Health Care, Equal Pay, Minimum Wage, Infrastructure, etc.

BOTH ISSUES CAN be addressed, much to the chagrin of Trump ass kissers.
A well stated non bias opinion....now that's refreshing. :auiqs.jpg:
Ever hear the expression starve the beast ??

I do believe that people as individuals are better off now than they were than when Trump took office.
If the economy is stronger, inflation is in check, unemployment is low, and wages increasing, yes, the country is better.
Do you want less debt? How about asking Congress to be sincere about cutting spending? While now playing politics
Give a trillion out in tax cuts to billionaires and pay for it by cutting SS and other necessities ? When will republicans finally say we can't run government this way ,,,,and btw I mentioned Obama and his employment record because that's what trump took over coming to theWH...It wasn't like he did it all himself like he's so fond of saying
We need to reel in the 'Big Government' idea...we can't afford it. And yes, it does come from BOTH SIDES of the isle.
In order to do it, it will take cuts in spending, and neither party is willing to do it. So Billionaires got a trillion, huh? lol
I make a pretty good living, and to tell you the truth, because of the loopholes being closed, the tax cut really didn't
help me. But, they did help some friends and family.

Being from NY and not getting the full benefit of my RE taxes didn't help I can only say when BOTH parties agree to give a little take a little ,will our country really be at it's greatest...Problem is I can't see that happening in the near future

Apparently Barrack Obama was never indicted or convicted or even accused of a violation of COTUS,...
You seriously think that his loyalists, who he protected from going to prison - the ones exposed / proven to have protected Hillary and who perpetrated this failed coup - and the other Democrats in Congress were really going to do anything?

That's cute ... and funny.

Many of them protected Bill Clinton from his crimes by preventing his FULL Impeachment....

'Thick as Thieves' ... and traitors...

Apparently Barrack Obama was never indicted or convicted or even accused of a violation of COTUS,...
You seriously think that his loyalists, who he protected from going to prison - the ones exposed / proven to have protected Hillary and who perpetrated this failed coup - and the other Democrats in Congress were really going to do anything?

Many of them protected Bill Clinton from his crimes by preventing his FULL Impeachment....

DAMN easy ,,,,you're into the good stuff again?

What should happen when a president openly DEFIES the law?

When President Obama was found in Contempt Of Court for violating a Judge's decision about the Deep Water Drilling Ban he should have been CENSURED by a Bi-Partisan Congress.

When President Obama was found to be in violation of the United States Constitution for making recess appointments he should have been CENSURED by a Bi-Partisan Congress.

When it was exposed that President Obama had authorized running weapons (thousands of automatic weapons and grenades) to Mexican Drug cartels WITH THE INTENT OF INCREASING THE MURDER RATE so high that it would provide and opportunity to go after the 2nd Amendment he should have been Impeached.

When President Obama protected US AG Eric Holder after Holder was caught perpetrating multiple Felony Perjury Counts in an attempt to cover up Obama's Fast and Furious Scandal Holder should have been indicted and gone to jail and Barry should have been Impeached - Censured at the very least.
-- Obama Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.

President Obama issued 23 Executive Orders regarding gun control - these constituted infringement of the 2nd Amendment. He should have been CENSURED at the very least.

President Obama issued an Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – a violation of Article 1 Section 1, 'ALL Legislative power held by Congress'

- President Obama issued Executive Order 13603 NDRP basically stating the US Government can seize anything...
- President Obama issued Executive Order 13524 which gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI...
- Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity which bypasses Congress - Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
....These represent power grabs / acts that violate the US Constitution. He should have been Censured / his acts over-turned at the very least

President Obama signed into law the establishment of NO Free Speech zones – noncompliance with this law is a felony. The President's signing this into law was / is a Violation of 1st Amendment....punishable by Censure at the minimum and Impeachment (due to an established history / continued eroding of the Constitution / pattern of Constitutional Violations when he swore to protect, defend, and uphold the Constitution.

Obama's attempt to tax political contributions was an attempt to violate the 1st Amendment...and as snowflakes claim today even THINKING about breaking the law is the same as breaking the law (at least when it comes to Conservatives / Trump)

Barak Obama ADMITTED / DECLARED he had no Constitutional Authority to take any personal Presidential action to affect / alter existing US Immigration law....yet he then violated the Constitution by passing an ILLEGAL Executive Order that completely By-Passed Congress in an attempt to make DACA - his own personal dictator-wanna-be version - 'law of the land. His doing so was a clear-cut violation of the Separation of Powers.
-- Again, Obama should have at least been Censured for again attempting to by-pass Congress and violating the Constitution.

Despite his sworn oath to uphold the US Constitution and US laws, Obama ORDERED HIS DOJ NOT TO ENFORCE THE DOMA LAW BECAUSE HE PERSONALLY DISAGREED WITH IT.
--For refusing to uphold the constitution - instead violating the Separation of Powers - and ordering his DOJ to IGNORE laws passed by Congress he should have been Impeached, Censured at the very least.

President Obama's appointing of agency czars without the “advice and consent of the Senate” constituted a violation of Article II, Section 2.
-- Censure or Impeachment...

Contraceptive, abortifacients mandates in the ACA / Obamacare constituted violations of First Ammendment
-- Obamacare should have been expunged; yet, Chief justice Roberts (according to Justice Kennedy) exceeded his authority in acting to save the ACA.

President Obama issued illegal / Un-Constitutional Health Care waivers to the ACA. Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers.
-- Another Violation of the Constitution by a self-professed Constitutional Scholar. There was no punishment and there should have been.

Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4.
-- President Obama, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, committed treason by ordering our US military to assist Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 2001 - take over their own nation - Libya.
--- THIS, IMO, IS / WAS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

Obama ordered the illegal invasion of Syria - an International War Crime according to the United Nations, invading a sovereign nation without being asked or given approval by that nation that is in the midst of a civil war.
--- THIS, IMO, IS / WAS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

And these only scratch the surface of all the violations of both Constitution and Law....this doesn't even cover Obama's illegal spying on reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, Presidential candidates - EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN...illegally weaponizing the IRS to punish American citizens for legally opposing his re-election...

Barak Obama has been proven to be the most criminal President / presidential administration in US history....

....and in the same way Obama protected Hillary and his other criminal administration members from indictment / prison / consequences, Obama was protected from any consequences of his MANY violations of law and constitution.

Apparently Barrack Obama was never indicted or convicted or even accused of a violation of COTUS, with the exception of someone like you. You seem to really hate President Obama, Sec. Clinton - in fact you seem to hate everyone who isn't a neo fascist. Why is that?
Two names...Holder and Lynch, they swept 'things' under the rug, wry. Stay tuned......looks like
we'll get to see how squeaky clean your messiah was.

Yeah - 'facts' and 'reality-....you should try them...

If those are so important to you perhaps you should look back when republicans were after Bill Clinton Check out what scum Thune McConnell said then as compared to now

If those are so important to you perhaps you should look back when republicans were after Bill Clinton Check out what scum Thune McConnell said then as compared to now
Obama was the worst President / biggest criminal and traitor in US history...

We need to reel in the 'Big Government' idea...we can't afford it. And yes, it does come from BOTH SIDES of the isle.
In order to do it, it will take cuts in spending, and neither party is willing to do it. So Billionaires got a trillion, huh? lol
I make a pretty good living, and to tell you the truth, because of the loopholes being closed, the tax cut really didn't
help me. But, they did help some friends and family.
I lost 7 figures in 18,, got it back in the 1st 4 months in 19 Now lets see how the next year and a half goes

Obama was the worst President / biggest criminal and traitor in US history...
Easy I can understand you didn't like a black guy leading our country but HTF can I read anything you say when you post bullshit like you just did?

Here we go again.

You lost....Get the fuck over it.....Get a life.

HONK HONK!

indeed.LOL

as far as the OP is concerned,get the fuck over it,that would describe not only this president but the past five administrations before him.Get a life indeed and get the fuck over it that presidents commit crimes everyday that WE go to jail for.:rolleyes:

Easy I can understand you didn't like a black guy leading our country ....
Why do snowflake liars and racist losers always resort to calling others racists when all their arguments are debunked / destroyed?

Easy I can understand you didn't like a black guy leading our country ....
Why do snowflake liars and racist losers always resort to calling others racists when all their arguments are debunked / destroyed?
Well When there are good people on both sides ,when one side is chock full of racists KKKers one might get the feeling that the repubs have all the racists in their party

Don't forget good ol' sexually confused Lindsey.....LOL

Forum List

Back