What should the wealthy do? Libs How should they be sharing there wealth?

They won't be worse off they will see no change.

And what happens in a consumer based economy when people have more money?

They will now be taxed 10% when they were less before. How will they not be poorer?

In theory the economy would grow. Didn't really see it with the Bush tax cuts though. Plus your increasing taxes for some and decreasing for others. So would there be any real growth?

Hey dip shit the lowest tax bracket is already 10%

Aren't you the same person who was complaining the poor pay no income taxes? :cuckoo:

They will now be taxed 10% when they were less before. How will they not be poorer?

In theory the economy would grow. Didn't really see it with the Bush tax cuts though. Plus your increasing taxes for some and decreasing for others. So would there be any real growth?

Aren't you the same person who was complaining the poor pay no income taxes? :cuckoo:

If you spent as much time working on things to make money as you do bitching and moaning about the rich you would one day be rich also.

1. The top 20% of income earners pay over 80% of income taxes.
By contrast the bottom 42% pay no income tax.
2. Who isn't pay their fair share again?

1. That's because 1% of $1million is more than 1% of $50k.

2. The top 20% pay less effective rate than anyone below.

Do you care to prove that?

There are people who pay a negative tax or in other words they receive more than they pay in.

Hmmmmm.

Did not see any growht from the GWB tax cuts?
are you kidding?
The proof is in the pudding over the Bush tax cuts. They were followed by a record 52 straight months of job creation, producing 8 million new jobs, with the unemployment rate falling to 4.4%. Business investment spending, which had declined for 9 straight quarters, reversed and increased 6.7% per quarter, producing all those new jobs.
Because of that increased investment, labor productivity soared by 2.5% annually from 2003 to 2007, higher than the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. As a result, real after tax income per capita increased by more than 11%.

Manufacturing output soared to its highest level in 20 years. The stock market revived, creating almost $7 trillion in new shareholder wealth. From 2003 to 2007, the S&P 500 almost doubled. After the Bush tax cuts started in 2001, quickly ending the 2001 recession, the economy continued to grow for another 73 months. From 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17%, meaning an additional $2.1 trillion for the American people.

This was mostly the opposite of what President Obama has produced, with his neo-Marxist Obamanomics, particularly unemployment more than twice as high, declining middle class incomes, soaring poverty, weak job growth, stagnant stock market values, collapsing business investment, and negligible
Why America Is Going To Miss The Bush Tax Cuts - Forbes

are you kidding?
The proof is in the pudding over the Bush tax cuts. They were followed by a record 52 straight months of job creation, producing 8 million new jobs, with the unemployment rate falling to 4.4%. Business investment spending, which had declined for 9 straight quarters, reversed and increased 6.7% per quarter, producing all those new jobs.
Because of that increased investment, labor productivity soared by 2.5% annually from 2003 to 2007, higher than the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. As a result, real after tax income per capita increased by more than 11%.

Manufacturing output soared to its highest level in 20 years. The stock market revived, creating almost $7 trillion in new shareholder wealth. From 2003 to 2007, the S&P 500 almost doubled. After the Bush tax cuts started in 2001, quickly ending the 2001 recession, the economy continued to grow for another 73 months. From 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17%, meaning an additional $2.1 trillion for the American people.

This was mostly the opposite of what President Obama has produced, with his neo-Marxist Obamanomics, particularly unemployment more than twice as high, declining middle class incomes, soaring poverty, weak job growth, stagnant stock market values, collapsing business investment, and negligible

I'm not buyin it.
The Truth About The Bush Tax Cuts And Job Growth - Forbes

If you spent as much time working on things to make money as you do bitching and moaning about the rich you would one day be rich also.

You've no idea how much I work. What does that have to do with poor people paying no taxes?

49% of Americans pay NO FEDERAL INCOME TAXES.
Thanks to Bush.
Facts are a bitch.

MIddle class Americans received more in total dollars, not average dollars saved per person, than those with incomes over $250,000 total.
That is a fact and many of them WERE TAKEN OFF THE TAX ROLLS with those cuts.

are you kidding?

I'm not buyin it.
The Truth About The Bush Tax Cuts And Job Growth - Forbes

Numbers look good to me
let me add that when GWB took office we were in our 28th year of growth with RR tax cuts in the 80s
the 08 wreck had 0 to do with tax rates or we never come back from 9-11 as well as the Clinton recession as well as the dot.com collapse as well as the 1000 Enrons out there who were lying during the end of BC term (no fault of his)

The facts speak cleally
we had without 9-11 a balanced budget by 2007, in fact with 9-11 we were damn close in 2007

You've no idea how much I work. What does that have to do with poor people paying no taxes?

Thanks to Bush.
Facts are a bitch.

That is not true
they pay no taxes because there poor or have an ass load of deductions
GWB has nothing to with that
and
I am all in favor of a Texas/Florida style tax revenue system
so no matter why the left keeps blaming GWB on everything
The system is broke
period

Thanks to Bush.
Facts are a bitch.

That is not true
and
The system is broke
period

Middle class that were taken off the tax rolls with the Bush tax cuts all "poor".
No sir.
49% of Americans that do not PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES ALL "POOR"
No sir.
The system is broke but everything I stated IS FACT.
The poor DID NOT PAY ANY TAXES BEFORE THE BUSH TAX CUTS

Thanks to Bush.
Facts are a bitch.

That is not true
and
The system is broke
period

Middle class that were taken off the tax rolls with the Bush tax cuts all "poor".
No sir.
No sir.

I told you how to fix it
and exactly what is your point?
what facts are you trying to state here?
and wghat does this post have to do with this thread

That is not true
and
The system is broke
period

No sir.
No sir.

I told you how to fix it

I stated them. Do you talk back at the screen when you go to the movies.
If you would pay attention for a second my facts AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY.
Quit being so defensive and you might learn something from a capitalist that owns 3 corporations and has been fighting the current tax code for 35 years.

No sir.
No sir.

I told you how to fix it

I stated them. Do you talk back at the screen when you go to the movies.
If you would pay attention for a second my facts AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY.
Quit being so defensive and you might learn something from a capitalist that owns 3 corporations and has been fighting the current tax code for 35 years.

good for you
and
chill out

I'm not complaining.

I am stating facts.

I am proposing laws that are equally applied to everyone.

Why do you have a problem with treating everyone the same under the law?

I'm not complaining.

I am stating facts.

I am proposing laws that are equally applied to everyone.

Why do you have a problem with treating everyone the same under the law?

That is why I am a huge supporter of the type of system Florida as well as Texas has
A sales type of taxation

How should the wealthy share their wealth?

They should trickle it down

It's not supposed to accomplish anything. It's just treating everyone exactly the same under the law you know the way it's supposed to be.

Not going to happen. Rich people are better than you, which is a belief of the people that you vote/voted in office.

You have no idea who I voted for.

FYI i have voted exclusively third party since I was old enough to vote. Where no third party candidate is on the ballot I don't vote.

I refuse to contribute to the current corrupt two party system.

Then you threw your vote away....congrats!

No it's that I don't think I should have to subsidize the life style of others.

If you take your personal deduction, then I'm subsidizing your lifestyle. You're welcome!

Hardly. If every adult gets the same personal deduction it's a wash.

But if you deduct all your brats I am subsidizing your kids.

And I want the deductions gone. One low flat rate from the first dollar is the only way to tax income

Why, because it works out better for you?

Forum List

Back