What should Trump do with Hillary now?

Should Trump assign a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary for her crimes?

• No. It's just politics, she did nothing wrong and everyone knows that

• No. She deserves it, but the good of the country and bigger task at hand and all that

• Yes. Hold her accountable

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're beyond the election banter now. Should Trump follow through and appoint a special prosecutor?

I think he should. All the liberals and a lot of Repbulicans will say he should move on "for the good of the country" and to focus on the job he has in front of him.

I disagree. The parties have a silent agreement to not hold the last administration and their cronies accountable, and the next doesn't hold you accountable, and the next don't hold them accountable.

All that does is create an endless situation where none of them are afraid to keep being corrupt. I'd love Trump to end that cycle and go after them for their crimes. We need more accountability, not less

Let the FBI finish its investigation of the Clinton Foundation. She's not running for POTUS anymore in fact she's nothing but a regular citizen now. Lets see where it goes.

Should be interesting to say the least and who knows. Hillary and Bill might land in jail. LOL

I'm good with that proposal on the e-mail if they investigate, but didn't they say they are done? That's the Democrats investigating themselves, it's BS. Also, she needs to be investigated for pay to play too. It's outrageous

We're beyond the election banter now. Should Trump follow through and appoint a special prosecutor?

I think he should. All the liberals and a lot of Repbulicans will say he should move on "for the good of the country" and to focus on the job he has in front of him.

I disagree. The parties have a silent agreement to not hold the last administration and their cronies accountable, and the next doesn't hold you accountable, and the next don't hold them accountable.

All that does is create an endless situation where none of them are afraid to keep being corrupt. I'd love Trump to end that cycle and go after them for their crimes. We need more accountability, not less
Invite her to his next wedding.....Melania is getting a bit long in the tooth.
They leave him he doesnt leave them.

Interesting point

If Trump crosses that line of politically motivated prosecution.......what will happen when it is his turn to leave?
She broke the law... That isn't politically motivated that is a fact. She is corrupt and dammit it is time we prosecute corruption.

Interesting point

If Trump crosses that line of politically motivated prosecution.......what will happen when it is his turn to leave?
She broke the law... That isn't politically motivated that is a fact. She is corrupt and dammit it is time we prosecute corruption.

Agreed, we need to start the cycle of holding all prior administrations accountable. Trump is just the one who breaks the cycle we have today of not holding them accountable. I was very clear on that

Lets face facts here. Chances are Obama will pardon her. Why? Because he is wrapped up in the stupid email scandal since it is provable he knew about it because of his secure BlackBerry. Now that being said the Clinton foundation and her pay for play corruption is up for grabs because Obama had dick all to do with that as far as we know and we all know he disliked her so wouldn't save her from that. He will only pardon her for the shit that MIGHT splash on him.

Ether way Hillary Clinton is done. She has no career left. I cant see the DNC doing anything but distancing themselves from her as if she has the plague.

Just let her walk away into obscurity. The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund will most likely collapse. I've already heard that the ISIS-supporting Saudi regime wants their money back.

That would be an interesting precedent. Refundable bribes. I guess even they know they can't go to Trump and expect he's going to honor the bribe they already paid his predecessor ...

As for your acceptance administrations continue down the path of excusing the crimes of their predecessors so the next administration excuses their crimes, that's the sort of thing why we have so much corruption in DC. You need to know your actions will be examined, not that they won't
Actually, I was attempting to say that the Clintons will most likely collapse on their own. Prosecution will be icing on the cake.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Just let her walk away into obscurity. The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund will most likely collapse. I've already heard that the ISIS-supporting Saudi regime wants their money back.

That would be an interesting precedent. Refundable bribes. I guess even they know they can't go to Trump and expect he's going to honor the bribe they already paid his predecessor ...

As for your acceptance administrations continue down the path of excusing the crimes of their predecessors so the next administration excuses their crimes, that's the sort of thing why we have so much corruption in DC. You need to know your actions will be examined, not that they won't
Actually, I was attempting to say that the Clintons will most likely collapse on their own. Prosecution will be icing on the cake.

Ah, OK. I thought you meant to not prosecute

Lets face facts here. Chances are Obama will pardon her. Why? Because he is wrapped up in the stupid email scandal since it is provable he knew about it because of his secure BlackBerry. Now that being said the Clinton foundation and her pay for play corruption is up for grabs because Obama had dick all to do with that as far as we know and we all know he disliked her so wouldn't save her from that. He will only pardon her for the shit that MIGHT splash on him.

Ether way Hillary Clinton is done. She has no career left. I cant see the DNC doing anything but distancing themselves from her as if she has the plague.

Actually I agree that is likely, unfortunately. Especially now that she's going to be done with politics. It's easy cover just to say he wants the country to move on and do it.

Though the interesting part would be what he pardons her for, how broad it will be

At the very least, shut the Clinton Foundation down. It is a dirty criminal enterprise. But the reality is, the corrupt Clintons are very old. I don't believe Trump's gonna pursue jailing Hillary Clinton at this point. I believe he'll just move on and begin righting all Obama and Clinton's wrongs. It's a 'Bigger fish to fry' scenario.

At the very least, shut the Clinton Foundation down. It is a dirty criminal enterprise. But the reality is, the corrupt Clintons are very old. I don't believe Trump's gonna pursue jailing Hillary Clinton at this point. I believe he'll just move on and begin righting all Obama and Clinton's wrongs. It's a 'Bigger fish to fry' scenario.

There is no bigger fish to fry than breaking the cycle of corruption where both parties let the other off for their corruption so they get the same treatment from the next administration.

Hillary exposed State secrets to our enemies, provided access to her maid and IT people without security clearances access to top secret information and sold meetings for $$$ to her foundation. How is moving on and ignoring that and telling future administrations they can do the same good for this country?

I hope she goes back to fast and furious too, that was an abomination of an act from our government to participate in murdering Americans and law enforcement. Obama claimed he knew nothing about it, then used executive action to cover it up. One or the other was a lie since executive action requires him to have known about it. He should answer which was the lie

There is no bigger fish to fry than breaking the cycle of corruption where both parties let the other off for their corruption so they get the same treatment from the next administration.

Hillary exposed State secrets to our enemies, provided access to her maid and IT people without security clearances access to top secret information and sold meetings for $$$ to her foundation. How is moving on and ignoring that and telling future administrations they can do the same good for this country?

I hope she goes back to fast and furious too, that was an abomination of an act from our government to participate in murdering Americans and law enforcement. Obama claimed he knew nothing about it, then used executive action to cover it up. One or the other was a lie since executive action requires him to have known about it. He should answer which was the lie

I completely agree. The Clintons are criminals. But i do believe Trump's gonna move on and get to work on repairing the awful Obama/Clinton damage. That difficult work has to start immediately. That's the top priority.

I completely agree. The Clintons are criminals. But i do believe Trump's gonna move on and get to work on repairing the awful Obama/Clinton damage. That difficult work has to start immediately. That's the top priority.

And they can go ahead and be corrupt while they do it secure in that the cycle continues and Democrats will absolve them so they are in turn absolved in the future? Yeah, that's the way to start fixing DC

And they can go ahead and be corrupt while they do it secure in that the cycle continues and Democrats will absolve them so they are in turn absolved in the future? Yeah, that's the way to start fixing DC

Oh i hear ya, the Clintons have been above the law for many years. It is a disgrace. But that ship has sailed. Trump has a lot of work to do. Jailing an old corrupt witch just isn't a priority for him.

Oh i hear ya, the Clintons have been above the law for many years. It is a disgrace. But that ship has sailed. Trump has a lot of work to do. Jailing an old corrupt witch just isn't a priority for him.

Maybe you could address my argument? "How is moving on and ignoring that and telling future administrations they can do the same good for this country?"

"

Maybe you could address my argument? "How is moving on and ignoring that and telling future administrations they can do the same good for this country?"

"

I'm not arguing with you. I'm just telling you how it's gonna go. Jailing an old corrupt witch is not a priority for him.

I hope he does assign a special prosecutor to investigate her email BS and the Clinton foundation.

Oh I disagree with 'that ship has sailed' - according to the FBI there is still an on-going investigation into the Clinton Foundation regarding Corruption, Fraud, Bribery, etc.... If President-Elect Trump so wished to pursue a criminal case against Hillary / the Clintons he could most certainly do it.

I think, again, Trump's pre-election promise to hold Hillary legally accountable will drive a Pardon to be issued by Barry before his leaving office...on his last day...for Hillary. IMHO

"

I'm not arguing with you. I'm just telling you how it's gonna go. Jailing an old corrupt witch is not a priority for him.

Whether it is or not, we'll see. But it should be if he wants to change the culture of corruption in DC

Interesting point

It depends how much he is able to change the system.

Forum List

Back