What should Trump do with Hillary now?

Should Trump assign a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary for her crimes?

• No. It's just politics, she did nothing wrong and everyone knows that

• No. She deserves it, but the good of the country and bigger task at hand and all that

• Yes. Hold her accountable

Results are only viewable after voting.
As fun as it is to say that Trump should throw Hillary in jail, it's not going to happen. I don't think he'll be a sore winner. He's said his peace in the campaign about what he thinks of her and he'll leave it be.

We're beyond the election banter now. Should Trump follow through and appoint a special prosecutor?

I think he should. All the liberals and a lot of Repbulicans will say he should move on "for the good of the country" and to focus on the job he has in front of him.

I disagree. The parties have a silent agreement to not hold the last administration and their cronies accountable, and the next doesn't hold you accountable, and the next don't hold them accountable.

All that does is create an endless situation where none of them are afraid to keep being corrupt. I'd love Trump to end that cycle and go after them for their crimes. We need more accountability, not less

Interesting point

If Trump crosses that line of politically motivated prosecution.......what will happen when it is his turn to leave?
She broke the law... That isn't politically motivated that is a fact. She is corrupt and dammit it is time we prosecute corruption.

We will just see how Trump does with Wikileaks and his business dealings

We're beyond the election banter now. Should Trump follow through and appoint a special prosecutor?

I think he should. All the liberals and a lot of Repbulicans will say he should move on "for the good of the country" and to focus on the job he has in front of him.

I disagree. The parties have a silent agreement to not hold the last administration and their cronies accountable, and the next doesn't hold you accountable, and the next don't hold them accountable.

All that does is create an endless situation where none of them are afraid to keep being corrupt. I'd love Trump to end that cycle and go after them for their crimes. We need more accountability, not less

Interesting point

If Trump crosses that line of politically motivated prosecution.......what will happen when it is his turn to leave?
She broke the law... That isn't politically motivated that is a fact. She is corrupt and dammit it is time we prosecute corruption.

We will just see how Trump does with Wikileaks and his business dealings
You have proof? There is huge amounts of evidence against Hillary Clinton. Where is your evidence?

Interesting point

It depends how much he is able to change the system.

Exactly. But hopefully he will as I keep saying set a precedent where the next administration does examine his and hold them accountable for crimes and corruption. But as you say, if he's not successful with Obama and Hillary and the gang, that won't happen. And if he doesn't do it from the start, it definitely won't happen. He should appoint a special prosecutor on day one if Obama doesn't pardon her first

Okay I have to go to work while I still have a job..... The corporation is selling the store I work at so I need to see if I need to look for a new job or if they will transfer me to another store.

Forum List

Back