What some seem not to get

I believe that two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm not going to sell my soul for political expediency.

So if muslims again kill thousands of Americans in a terrorist attack we should just turn the other cheek.
Because giving in to the liberal left is the exact same thing....the demise of our country is still the end result.
God I hate moral relativist.
Wow, look at those ignorant assumptions.

I'm having conversations with two other Trumpsters right now, who ALSO just make shit up and don't quote me.

Do you guys all get trained at the same place for this dishonest crap?

Oh, wait, you do. Talk radio.

You just advocated "two wrongs dont make a right" not me.
Allowing the left to run rough shod over our rights achieves the same thing as allowing terrorist to kill us whole sale.
It just takes a little longer.
I know you believe that. Okie dokie.

So electing a communist will change nothing in America.
I used to think you were a joke,now I see you as a threat.
So I'm a commie, then?

So if muslims again kill thousands of Americans in a terrorist attack we should just turn the other cheek.
Because giving in to the liberal left is the exact same thing....the demise of our country is still the end result.

I'm having conversations with two other Trumpsters right now, who ALSO just make shit up and don't quote me.

Allowing the left to run rough shod over our rights achieves the same thing as allowing terrorist to kill us whole sale.

So I'm a commie, then?

Apparently.
I see no other reasonable description. The left wants to flood our country with welfare recipients to ensure a voting base that relies on handouts,ban firearms,control who lives and dies through gov healthcare...and you support that.
You can say you dont but that doesnt change the fact that that is exactly what the left wants.
If you're too stupid to see that you're even more dangerous....or as they say. A useful idiot.
You can claim you dont all you want but that is the end result.

So I'm a commie, then?

Apparently.
I see no other reasonable description. The left wants to flood our country with welfare recipients to ensure a voting base that relies on handouts,ban firearms,control who lives and dies through gov healthcare...and you support that.
You can say you dont but that doesnt change the fact that that is exactly what the left wants.
If you're too stupid to see that you're even more dangerous....or as they say. A useful idiot.
Well, based on that response, who knows what your personal definition of "commie" might be.

And the fact that you "see no other reasonable description" is probably more a function of a limited vocabulary and simplistic, binary thought processes than anything else.

But okay, I'll be a commie if that works for you.

So I'm a commie, then?

Apparently.
Well, based on that response, who knows what your personal definition of "commie" might be.

And the fact that you "see no other reasonable description" is probably more a function of a limited vocabulary and simplistic, binary thought processes than anything else.

LOL....I'm actually OK with birth control and if the states want to legalize pot thats OK by me as well.
You still want to talk binary thinking?

So I'm a commie, then?

Apparently.

LOL....I'm actually OK with birth control and if the states want to legalize pot thats OK by me as well.
Wow, that's real impressive.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I just wonder how you guys make it through a freakin' DAY.

So I'm a commie, then?

Apparently.

Wow, that's real impressive.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I just wonder how you guys make it through a freakin' DAY.

Oh I do just fine.
Thanks for caring. Of course living in Texas gives me hope for the future.

You want to know how to know that the history books are bullshit?
Watch TV and listen to radio for 20 years and compare what you lived vs what the “historians” record.
For you that would be 20 years of fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc aaarrrggghhh. Total garbage. 30 years of Bologna hate propaganda and the slow ruin of the middle class and the country. Great job. Which the dupes know nothing about- everything's great. What a load.
Thanks for proving you never read my posts.
Rush is nothing more than a salesman and he says it himself.
The only difference between Ds and Rs is that Rs admit they’re selfish pricks and Ds don’t.
Because Democrats aren't selfish pricks. Rich Democrats want their taxes raised along with the Republicans who got us in the mess we have now. So we can invest in education and training so we can get the good jobs that globalism is producing in intelligent countries. Without the GOP that is. I thought you were a good man but you have said some weird stuff lately.
So tell us what Ds have done in the last 50 years with those billions of tax dollars.
And tell us how Ds vote when it comes to Business Visas and Off-Shoring.
Well try and remember the GOP has been in charge of tax rates for 37 years now. The last time the Democrats were really in charge was LBJ for crying out loud.Republicans only care about cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. They have reconciliation to do that with only 51 votes, but they have the GOP filibuster rule which means democratic reform need 60 votes. And I think they did a great job with Obama Care, the best thing that has happened for the Non rich since LBJ. Offshoring is simply what business does when they can get cheap labor for manual labor in other countries. Has nothing to do with Democrats. The problem is we have no money to invest in education and training for the good jobs countries like Germany France Scandinavia every other rich country in the world has invested in. Here we're selling insurance and hamburgers to each other and there are six to eight million tech jobs going begging because we have no workers they can do them.
I don’t care about tax rates, I care about crime, the family unit and getting an education.
All Ds do is give welfare, food stamps and lower education standards.
The tech jobs issue is bipartisan and Trump signed an EO to limit BVs and send many home.
If coding was so difficult why is every coding book called Learn X in 24 hours?

For you that would be 20 years of fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc aaarrrggghhh. Total garbage. 30 years of Bologna hate propaganda and the slow ruin of the middle class and the country. Great job. Which the dupes know nothing about- everything's great. What a load.
The only difference between Ds and Rs is that Rs admit they’re selfish pricks and Ds don’t.
Because Democrats aren't selfish pricks. Rich Democrats want their taxes raised along with the Republicans who got us in the mess we have now. So we can invest in education and training so we can get the good jobs that globalism is producing in intelligent countries. Without the GOP that is. I thought you were a good man but you have said some weird stuff lately.
So tell us what Ds have done in the last 50 years with those billions of tax dollars.
Well try and remember the GOP has been in charge of tax rates for 37 years now. The last time the Democrats were really in charge was LBJ for crying out loud.Republicans only care about cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. They have reconciliation to do that with only 51 votes, but they have the GOP filibuster rule which means democratic reform need 60 votes. And I think they did a great job with Obama Care, the best thing that has happened for the Non rich since LBJ. Offshoring is simply what business does when they can get cheap labor for manual labor in other countries. Has nothing to do with Democrats. The problem is we have no money to invest in education and training for the good jobs countries like Germany France Scandinavia every other rich country in the world has invested in. Here we're selling insurance and hamburgers to each other and there are six to eight million tech jobs going begging because we have no workers they can do them.
I don’t care about tax rates, I care about crime, the family unit and getting an education.
The tech jobs issue is bipartisan and Trump signed an EO to limit BVs and send many home.
As long as we don't tax the rich their fair share, none of what you want is ever going to happen. Just more of the worst upward mobility and inequality. Wake up.

So I'm a commie, then?

Apparently.

Too bad you don't mind the GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else the last 35 years. Actually of course you don't know about it, super duper.
Trump boasts the US economy is the best it's ever been under his watch. Here are 9 charts showing how it compares to the Obama and Bush presidencies. | Markets
upload_2020-2-6_19-36-21.png
Jan 21, 2020 · President Donald Trump has repeatedly pointed to the nation's steady economic health as the strongest indicator of his success, ...

upload_2020-2-6_19-36-21.pngWashington Post
The Trump economy vs. the Obama economy in 15 charts - The

Aug 20, 2019 · As experts debate whether the U.S. is headed for a recession in 2020, another key question is: Is the Trump economy any better than ...

So I'm a commie, then?

Apparently.
Pass 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with a good ID card and end this ridiculous GOP scam. Only citizens are on welfare dumbass doop.

Last edited:
how old are you have you ever lived in the United States when the Democrats were in charge? How can you possibly be so misinformed? of course tax rates are the most important thing there is. and it doesn't include raising taxes on you just the bloated rich....

how old are you have you ever lived in the United States when the Democrats were in charge? How can you possibly be so misinformed? of course tax rates are the most important thing there is. and it doesn't include raising taxes on you just the bloated rich....

Obamacare that wasn't a tax then was a tax is a massive tax increase on the middle class.
Obama's sin taxes on alcohol and cigarettes are large tax on the middle class. I could go on and on. Dont be so naive. Do some research besides the MSM and leftwing kook sites and lastly....grow up!

Obamacare that wasn't a tax then was a tax is a massive tax increase on the middle class.
Obama's sin taxes on alcohol and cigarettes are large tax on the middle class. I could go on and on. Dont be so naive. Do some research besides the MSM and leftwing kook sites and lastly....grow up!
Bologna. 75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month + 15 million working-class and poor receive free Medicaid saving so many lives. And it is just a start and framework for improvement. If the GOP ever gets out of the way, super duper. Alcohol tax is negligible, cigarettes kill end of story. Meanwhile the GOP has cut taxes on the rich so many times we have a flat tax system, are huge giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else including you.

You mean the LBJ who said he would have the neegras eating out of his hands for the next hundred years? This LBJ?

View attachment 305131
And he wasn't wrong, despite the unfortunate race relations and nomenclature of the time.... Only the brainwashed of the GOP today have a problem with it....

Well, he did have the neegras eating out of his hands for around 70 didn't he. He just shipped the troublesome ones off to Vietnam. And you. Typical libtard defending racism. Mm.
P just pointing out using the n-word did not mean you were a racist back in the day.. Nixon was the one who shipped people off when he knew the war could not be won, his secret plan to win the war was just garbage to win the election. Your reading of lbj's motives is pure garbage propaganda. Medicare Medicaid etc etc was the best thing that ever happened for the Non rich until Obamacare.

I believe that two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm not going to sell my soul for political expediency.

A communist believes in a dictatorship that owns all business and industry and you can't find one outside of Cuba China and North Korea. Throwing around the term just proves you are a brainwashed functional moron GOP dupe. Socialism is simply pure capitalism with a good safety net and is always democratic.

the GOP blocked everything Obama tried to do except for the stimulus which was obviously need and ObamaCare that was barely passed with 60 votes. An
you also told us that he was from Kenya and a Muslim and gay. You are absolutely unbelievable. Everything you know and hate about Democrats is cherry-picked and repeated endlessly by your garbage propaganda machine super duper. A disgrace and may wreck America totally.All journalists and law enforcement think you are nuts.
d he got us out of a full-blown corrupt GOP depression and gave us an economy the Trump has managed not to wreck The GOP reconciliation rule and the filibuster rule have made them dominant the last 35 years. And what we have gotten out of it is the worst inequality and upward mobility ever. That is not trivia super duper.
There is absolutely no comparison between Obama and trump Trump is doing in amazing job the numbers back it Up Obama was horrible we said Obama sucked.. he did.. not sure what your beef is.. Do you guys have put two people that help trump win the election in jail they probably gonna die in jail because you people are deranged
Sorry about laws and reality and everything, super dupe. Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and it only cost us 2 trillion dollars in debt LOL. His tariffs and trade wars May wreck the economy yet. Stupid stuff and has done nothing except in GOP propaganda world.

Have you looked at the stock market lately? Employment statistics? Anything that's relevant to reality and the real world? Apparently not. Tell ya want you can wait for the votes to role in after the next election and those a look at those. Then you can start bawling your eyes again because your ridiculous world is gone and gone for good. Either get used to it and adapt or end yourself. The choice is yours and no one really cares which you choose. But rest assured the world can and will do just fine without you and your kind. But know that it's a golden opportunity to make something of yourself, don't be a fool and waste it.
the stock market is for rich people basically and there is no doubt rich people are doing fantastic. That's the reason our wealth is so great accept regular people don't get any of it LOL a a r r t g h h h h h. Like I said there is no difference between Trump and Obama as far as employment job jobs growth etc etc, except on your alternate planet, super duper.
Trump boasts the US economy is the best it's ever been under his watch. Here are 9 charts showing how it compares to the Obama and Bush presidencies. | Markets
View attachment 305129
Jan 21, 2020 · President Donald Trump has repeatedly pointed to the nation's steady economic health as the strongest indicator of his success, ...

Washington Post

Aug 20, 2019 · As experts debate whether the U.S. is headed for a recession in 2020, another key question is: Is the Trump economy any better than ...

Lol....."the stock market is for rich people"

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
As I said basically it is

So I'm a commie, then?

Apparently.

Too bad you don't mind the GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else the last 35 years. Actually of course you don't know about it, super duper.
View attachment 305155

View attachment 305156Washington Post

I guess I must be rich.

So I'm a commie, then?

Apparently.
Pass 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with a good ID card and end this ridiculous GOP scam. Only citizens are on welfare dumbass doop.

Damn I hate to see such ignorance among my country men.
Have you ever heard of amnesty?

A communist believes in a dictatorship that owns all business and industry and you can't find one outside of Cuba China and North Korea. Throwing around the term just proves you are a brainwashed functional moron GOP dupe. Socialism is simply pure capitalism with a good safety net and is always democratic.

And you dont think thats where the left is headed?
Besides,when you control healthcare nothing else really matters.

I refer to the un-precedented disrespect and hatred of a duly elected President.....and I primarily refer to the behavior of our elected representatives who are basically refusing to accept a duly elected President.

This display of hatred we witness time and again....threatens our very form of government and in fact threatens America as a whole.

Some historians have been saying there was a similar political divide in 1860 to what we’re seeing today.

When we reach the point where the speaker of the house dis-respects the President right behind his back whilst he is delivering the State of The Union address.....we have reached a new low.

This sort of behavior we see from the democrats is a direct attack on our election process....first they talked about doing away with the electoral college....when they realized they could not get anywhere with that then they talked about removing The President because he was mentally incompetent and then it moved on to impeachment.

What we are witnessing is a form of insurrection or rebellion in everything but name...it is treasonous behavior and as such we the people should not accept it.

Florida Republican: 'We should hang’ treasonous Democrats

Sorry I'm late to dinner ...

Just wanted to say that I think it's a good thing what Nancy does ... House Democrats need to keep chasing The Donald ...

Keeps them from advancing their agenda ... last thing we want is the House working on anything ...

Forum List

Back