What Sort Of Goddam Idiot -

Did this site merge with Stormfront?
When you have children, things change. exposing them to this, does no good. Many children in the inner cities are infected by the tie they're several years old also. Met many kids with respect when they are 4 years old and by 7 years of age calling you racial names.

What is a seven year old doing in the middle of a protest in a virtual war zone during a pandemic? The parents should be charged with child abuse. It was probably pepper spray rather than "mace" and most likely it wasn't sprayed at the kid. It should be noted for comparison that the Clinton administration used tanks and poison (CS) gas in Waco, Tx. and ultimately killed about 80 men, women and children.

Some fine Laftwing parenting on display right there. Does not excuse what the Police did but intellibent parents shouldn't be stupid enough to put the kid in that situation.
Is it different than taking kids to gun fests like in AZ and FL?
Taking kids to.....I'm guessing you are referring to.....gun shows? Those aren't protests and riots and looting. They're just community business dealings and gun fights don't erupt there.
Gun Fest you dumb cluck. Can you read?
Okay oh grand wizard, am I missing something here. Is there a mention in these posts about some things that occurred in AZ and FL? If so, sorry, I missed the inference.
Maybe you start by figuring out things for yourself.

What is a seven year old doing in the middle of a protest in a virtual war zone during a pandemic? The parents should be charged with child abuse. It was probably pepper spray rather than "mace" and most likely it wasn't sprayed at the kid. It should be noted for comparison that the Clinton administration used tanks and poison (CS) gas in Waco, Tx. and ultimately killed about 80 men, women and children.

Some fine Laftwing parenting on display right there. Does not excuse what the Police did but intellibent parents shouldn't be stupid enough to put the kid in that situation.

Yup. You've never been to a "gun fest" have you?
Yes I have. What makes you the authority?

If you don't really want answers kid don't ask questions. You don't take a kid out given the situation here in the States. "Gun Fests" are some of the safest things you can go to. I think you're lying about having been to one but that's neither here nor there.
Big Sandy in Kingman years ago. Anywhere I shoot kids should be out of the picture. So what makes you the authority?
How many places do you shoot kids?

If you don't really want answers kid don't ask questions. You don't take a kid out given the situation here in the States. "Gun Fests" are some of the safest things you can go to. I think you're lying about having been to one but that's neither here nor there.
Big Sandy in Kingman years ago. Anywhere I shoot kids should be out of the picture. So what makes you the authority?

Experience (by the way I never said I was an "exdpert, that came from you trying to be a smartass.). If you can't teach your kids ho to handle a fire arm you shouldn't have them.
Go blow. Take Nostra with you.

Experience (by the way I never said I was an "exdpert, that came from you trying to be a smartass.). If you can't teach your kids ho to handle a fire arm you shouldn't have them.

You're dismissed child

Don’t like getting your ass kicked, huh? :abgg2q.jpg:

By who, you? All you can do is talk shit. Go change your diaper. It stinks.

You’re old. But you call others old? Odd. Weren’t you born in the 50s?

You do realize that you have been talkig sh*t since arrived in this thread, right? Don't whine you get it back.

I was called a child so I figured either that AH was projecting or older than me. Make sense?

Everyone who has responded to you.

Your own link says it was a peaceful protest you retard. :lol:
Peaceful is subjective. Cops obviously did not agree.
I didnt ask what the cops agreed to. I was pointing out what the link says.
Link is to a subjective article written by a Leftist. They added the word peaceful but obviously it wasn’t if the police threw out tear gas. Duh
Bullshit. They tear gassed the peaceful demonstration for Drumpfs photo op. i saw that with my own eyes.

I was called a child so I figured either that AH was projecting or older than me. Make sense?

You act like a child son.

Everyone who has responded to you.
Oh, I see. All of you who deflected from what I posted and never answered.

Forum List

Back