What Sort Of Goddam Idiot -

Your own link says it was a peaceful protest you retard. :lol:

Any - that is ANY - "peaceful protest" is potentially violent.
Only a sissy would think that.
You think that?
I think anyone that says any peaceful protest is potentially violent must be a sissy.
Who decides if it is “peaceful”? You have yet to answer that question. Our fair and balanced media? Our trustworthy politicians?

You think that?
I think anyone that says any peaceful protest is potentially violent must be a sissy.
Who decides if it is “peaceful”? You have yet to answer that question. Our fair and balanced media? Our trustworthy politicians?
You never asked me that question retard. You've been fucking up more than normal today. You drunk or something?

You think that?
You never asked me that question retard. You've been fucking up more than normal today. You drunk or something?
LOL. You’re so stupid. Answer the question and stop deflecting. Primitive fool.

Black Americans are an embarrassment to the world, especially Africans.
Well, you have to be fair about this. There are many black Americans that would be great role models to the black community. We actually have 18 black astronauts. That's cool. We have black physicists and black neurosurgeons, et cetera. The problem is the inner-city negative black culture that idolizes so-called "Gansta rappers" and bands that glamorize violence and crime. Those black Americans are the embarrassment.
True, but when we are talking about exceptions....

There is more than enough empirical evidence that proves all blacks are more privileged here than they are any place else.

The world sees the average black American as spoiled privileged and ignorant as hell. They also tend to know it is because of the white liberal propaganda.

Who, only use them as political pawns or tools to fulfill their agenda of cultural marxism.

Period.

Please watch this and learn what their agenda is and how they use political correctness to divide and conquer.

"""There is more than enough empirical evidence that proves all blacks are more privileged here than they are any place else.""

You fucking don't even know what empirical means, asshole.
And if you do, then post that evidence here.
Right now, asshole.
Or STFU.

What is a seven year old doing in the middle of a protest in a virtual war zone during a pandemic? The parents should be charged with child abuse. It was probably pepper spray rather than "mace" and most likely it wasn't sprayed at the kid. It should be noted for comparison that the Clinton administration used tanks and poison (CS) gas in Waco, Tx. and ultimately killed about 80 men, women and children.

Some fine Laftwing parenting on display right there. Does not excuse what the Police did but intellibent parents shouldn't be stupid enough to put the kid in that situation.
Is it different than taking kids to gun fests like in AZ and FL?

Yup. You've never been to a "gun fest" have you?
Yes I have. What makes you the authority?

If you don't really want answers kid don't ask questions. You don't take a kid out given the situation here in the States. "Gun Fests" are some of the safest things you can go to. I think you're lying about having been to one but that's neither here nor there.
Big Sandy in Kingman years ago. Anywhere I shoot kids should be out of the picture. So what makes you the authority?

Experience (by the way I never said I was an "exdpert, that came from you trying to be a smartass.). If you can't teach your kids ho to handle a fire arm you shouldn't have them.
Go blow. Take Nostra with you.
Don’t like getting your ass kicked, huh? :abgg2q.jpg:
By who, you? All you can do is talk shit. Go change your diaper. It stinks.
Everyone who has responded to you.
Oh, I see. All of you who deflected from what I posted and never answered.
What was your question, Dufus?

Well, you have to be fair about this. There are many black Americans that would be great role models to the black community. We actually have 18 black astronauts. That's cool. We have black physicists and black neurosurgeons, et cetera. The problem is the inner-city negative black culture that idolizes so-called "Gansta rappers" and bands that glamorize violence and crime. Those black Americans are the embarrassment.
True, but when we are talking about exceptions....

There is more than enough empirical evidence that proves all blacks are more privileged here than they are any place else.

The world sees the average black American as spoiled privileged and ignorant as hell. They also tend to know it is because of the white liberal propaganda.

Who, only use them as political pawns or tools to fulfill their agenda of cultural marxism.

Period.

Please watch this and learn what their agenda is and how they use political correctness to divide and conquer.

"""There is more than enough empirical evidence that proves all blacks are more privileged here than they are any place else.""

You fucking don't even know what empirical means, asshole.
And if you do, then post that evidence here.
Right now, asshole.
Or STFU.

Are the descendants of blacks brought here from places like Somalia better off being here, or in Somalia?

You think that?
He clearly asked you who decides if it is peaceful. Seems you are the retard.

You think that?

Careful, he says he has beaten up white dude all over the country.

You think that?
I think anyone that says "any peaceful protest is potentially violent" must be a sissy.

You never "think", you react emotionally and with hated to all things white.

You think that?

That invitation is still open. Just let me know when you get brave enough to come see me.

You think that?
Admit you didnt ask me and I will answer.

I bet you wouldn't say this if your true identity was known here.
Your real name and where you live.
Fucking coward.
Grew up in the hood. Taught mma for 15 years. Once maxed bench press 420lbs still rep 315 seven times. As a kid boxed and as a teenager made golden gloves division. My uncle who raised us was a Marine and my brother died as a Marine.

Been in countless fights. Once put a redneck in the hospital as well as a blood gang member. Knocked every single one of the bloods gold teeth out, but because of people I knew and still know I would never be fucked with. Almost had to do real hard time for the redneck. Broke his neck. Luckily there was video that exonerated me.

Had family executed by castro so you can trust me when I tell you, you can bring whoever the fuck you want in front of my face.

You have no idea of the built up rage in me. So, you may think whatever you want. When the shit really goes down, I will not be going quietly. Hope it is you and a few others on here that gets feel that fucking rage I have towards you fucking traitors.

You think that?

That invitation is still open. Just let me know when you get brave enough to come see me.

Chapstick your lips, and settle down.

You think that?

I asked simple question and you cowered. Stop acting like a tough guy.

You think that?
Admit you didnt ask me and I will answer.
I did. Not with a ? But you knew my point and deflected. Don’t be obtuse. Either answer or don’t. Who decides that it was peaceful? That was the original intent of my first post to you that any evolved human would have understood. You’re primitive so I had to be more specific.

Forum List

Back