What Sort Of Goddam Idiot -

Your own link says it was a peaceful protest you retard. :lol:

Any - that is ANY - "peaceful protest" is potentially violent.
Only a sissy would think that.
You think that?
I think anyone that says any peaceful protest is potentially violent must be a sissy.
Who decides if it is “peaceful”? You have yet to answer that question. Our fair and balanced media? Our trustworthy politicians?
You never asked me that question retard. You've been fucking up more than normal today. You drunk or something?
LOL. You’re so stupid. Answer the question and stop deflecting. Primitive fool.

Careful, he says he has beaten up white dude all over the country.
That invitation is still open. Just let me know when you get brave enough to come see me.

You mean my invitation of course, it came first. You're deflecting like the boi on the down low you are. Here's the thing, we both know who invited who, we also both know who tried to deflect the invitation by then offering your own. Simple deflection and cowardice.
So youre going to punk out again. No prob.

You've been busted as a coward and a liar uncle tom.
Yet you still afraid to come see me. :)

Tell us, did I not invite you first?
Nope. I invited you first. Like I said its still open.

LOL, and you don't like liars? I feel sorry fr you boi, I really do.
Nope. They lack character. Just like you.

As you post lie after lie. You need to remove your ego from this son. Have some dignity boi.

JustAGuy1

Gold Member

JoinedAug 18, 2019Messages3,307Reaction score1,173Points190
Yesterday at 8:16 PM

You

Asclepias

Diamond Member

JoinedAug 3, 2013Messages103,634Reaction score11,558Points2,045LocationBreathing rarified air.
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Whats this?

You think that?
I think anyone that says any peaceful protest is potentially violent must be a sissy.
Who decides if it is “peaceful”? You have yet to answer that question. Our fair and balanced media? Our trustworthy politicians?
You never asked me that question retard. You've been fucking up more than normal today. You drunk or something?

That invitation is still open. Just let me know when you get brave enough to come see me.

You mean my invitation of course, it came first. You're deflecting like the boi on the down low you are. Here's the thing, we both know who invited who, we also both know who tried to deflect the invitation by then offering your own. Simple deflection and cowardice.

As you post lie after lie. You need to remove your ego from this son. Have some dignity boi.

JustAGuy1

Gold Member

You

Asclepias

Diamond Member

JoinedAug 3, 2013Messages103,634Reaction score11,558Points2,045LocationBreathing rarified air.
Whats this?

My message 8:16. the time stamp on yours, 8:31. You're just another lying piece of shit.

You think that?

JustAGuy1

Gold Member

You

Asclepias

Diamond Member

Whats this?

My message 8:16. the time stamp on yours, 8:31. You're just another lying piece of shit.
I didnt say you didnt send me a message. You challenged me and I invited you to find out for yourself. Then you punked out.

You think that?

JustAGuy1

Gold Member

You

Asclepias

Diamond Member

Whats this?

I didnt say you didnt send me a message. You challenged me and I invited you to find out for yourself. Then you punked out.

(smile) We both know who did what.

You think that?

JustAGuy1

Gold Member

You

Asclepias

Diamond Member

Whats this?

We sure do. :)

You think that?
Admit you didnt ask me and I will answer.
I did. Not with a ? But you knew my point and deflected. Don’t be obtuse. Either answer or don’t. Who decides that it was peaceful? That was the original intent of my first post to you that any evolved human would have understood. You’re primitive so I had to be more specific.
I dont like liars. It shows a lack of character. Lets see your admission or back to the bench you go.
It was implied. Look at my first response. You’re just dodging. Your answer was “look at the link”. You’re primitive. You don’t like white people. You’re a coward. Answer the question or stfu

You think that?

JustAGuy1

Gold Member

You

Asclepias

Diamond Member

Whats this?

You poor soul, I invited you to Omaha....you then tried to deflect from that invitation by inviting me to Oakland. You do admit that that is the truth right?

You think that?

JustAGuy1

Gold Member

You

Asclepias

Diamond Member

Whats this?

Assfaceias punked out again? Love it. He did it with me too. Coward. Ha ha ha ha ha.

You think that?

JustAGuy1

Gold Member

You

Asclepias

Diamond Member

Whats this?

You poor soul, I invited you to Omaha....you then tried to deflect from that invitation by inviting me to Oakland. You do admit that that is the truth right?
Assfaceias has no idea where Omaha is. He knows Oakland, SF and maybe Sacramento (50/50).

The sort of idiot that takes their kids to have transvestite freaks read them books, or who teaches their kids to be afraid of guns rather than what to do when they encounter one. The same sort of piece of shit that exploits their retarded daughter to make ludicrous speeches about global warming or teaches them that it's normal to want to fuck kids of the same gender, if they even acknowledge that there are only 2 genders. The same sort of fucking retards that resist the rights of other parents to get their kids out of failing public schools while indoctrinating their kids about the "virtues" of collectivism and the evil of capitalism.

In other words a liberal idiot is the sort to take their kids to a protest and then stand there when the rocks and molotov cocktails start flying and tear gas is used in response.

You can't get beneath a liberal when it comes to stupid. That bar has been set as low as it can go. It fact that bar has been punched through the earth, penetrated the other side and is in orbit above the Indian Ocean.

...Go fuck yourself.
The last 20 posts from both of you are nothing but a purse fight. Hug it out, have a good cry together and move on.

Get out of the thread then.
The thread in the Politics forum? Both of you take your embarrassing display to the Purse Fight forum.
Hey! I am enjoying it. You’re not the police here!
Don't make me put a knee on your neck!

No, really, don't. I'm pretty tired.

You think that?

JustAGuy1

Gold Member

You

Asclepias

Diamond Member

Whats this?

So I have your permission to post the pm's?

Forum List

Back