What sort of people would put Joe Biden through that debate?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
What kind of people would drug a mentally ill old man so that he could appear 'normal' or would subject him to that debate we all just witnessed? Not only was he incapable of remembering what he was supposed to say, he was incapable of understanding what he was being asked. And the crowning shame was seeing him standing there helpless when the debate was over until Jill went onto the stage to lead him off with two large secret service men positioned to catch him if he fell descending the two shallow steps.

Definitely leftwing but intellectually honest. Brendan O'Neill is appalled at the moral deficiency obvious in a Democrat Party who would use a frail old man in that way and all the other ways they abuse him:

". . .Old Joe’s physical infirmity is not the thing that should horrify us. Everyone ages, everyone withers. No, it is the moral infirmity of the Democratic establishment that is truly chilling. It is those who are so bent on power that they’ll force a frail man on to the world stage to do their bidding who deserve our ire. It is the media movers and shakers who said ‘Joe is fine’, and who damned the concerned as ageist cranks, who have behaved atrociously. Behind Biden’s physical decay is the far graver problem of the moral decay of a ruling class that will lie, gaslight and bully just to stay on top. . ."

". . .In truth, the ‘utter bullshit’ came not from people concerned for Biden’s health, but from an establishment hell-bent on disguising Biden’s withering. Their gaslighting was ceaseless. When a New York Times poll in March found that 73 per cent of Americans agreed – ‘somewhat’ or ‘strongly’ – that Biden is ‘just too old to be an effective president’, journalism professor Jeff Jarvis raged: ‘This is not journalism.’ It is ‘shameful’, he said, to make age an ‘issue’. Time slammed the ‘ageist attacks [on] President Biden’. ‘Biden’s big problem? Your ageism’, sneered one columnist at bigoted America. Just this month, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said video clips of Biden looking lost and confused are mostly ‘cheap fakes’ made by right-wingers in ‘bad faith’. . ."

". . .These overnight worriers for Biden’s wellbeing are utterly without shame. For all of them belong to that credentialled class that has either been content to ignore the blazing signs of Biden’s waning health or have actively conspired in playing it down. . ."

Last edited:
f22b2918bb12875487f37a40b49d3ca5c25074bb304810dfc2ff0cb0d329f913.jpg

Apparently it's Jill pushing it. Today she insisted Joe stay in the race. :oops: Watch the video of her having to take Joe by the hand and help him down 2 short steps off the debate stage. Joe seemed petrified of those steps and falling. This guy is frail and his brain is going the Dem party powers that be need to deal with this problem.
Not only did she have to lead him off stage, but two big secret service guys were standing in position to catch him if he fell. That is not good. I just don't think she had enough clout to be calling the shots but probably does have some input. And it would not be beyond strong possibility that she doesn't want to give up being First Lady.

Last edited:
Not only did she have to lead him off stage, but two big secret service guys were standin gin position to catch him if he fell. That is not good. I just don't think she had enough clout to be calling the shots but probably does have some input. And it would not be beyond strong possibility that she doesn't want to give up being First Lady.
Let's be honest, anyone in Joe's frail condition would be using a walker right. That's the age when simply falling can break a hip and do real damage. The guy clearly needs something to steady himself. There's nothing to be ashamed of, that's part of getting old. That the guy is clearly afraid of falling and they don't let him use a walking assistance device is really sad.

What kind of people would drug a mentally ill old man so that he could appear 'normal' or would subject him to that debate we all just witnessed? Not only was he incapable of remembering what he was supposed to say, he was incapable of understanding what he was being asked. And the crowning shame was seeing him standing there helpless when the debate was over until Jill went onto the stage to lead him off with two large secret service men positioned to catch him if he fell descending the two shallow steps.

Definitely leftwing but intellectually honest. Brendan O'Neill is appalled at the moral deficiency obvious in a Democrat Party who would use a frail old man in that way and all the other ways they abuse him:

". . .Old Joe’s physical infirmity is not the thing that should horrify us. Everyone ages, everyone withers. No, it is the moral infirmity of the Democratic establishment that is truly chilling. It is those who are so bent on power that they’ll force a frail man on to the world stage to do their bidding who deserve our ire. It is the media movers and shakers who said ‘Joe is fine’, and who damned the concerned as ageist cranks, who have behaved atrociously. Behind Biden’s physical decay is the far graver problem of the moral decay of a ruling class that will lie, gaslight and bully just to stay on top. . ."

". . .In truth, the ‘utter bullshit’ came not from people concerned for Biden’s health, but from an establishment hell-bent on disguising Biden’s withering. Their gaslighting was ceaseless. When a New York Times poll in March found that 73 per cent of Americans agreed – ‘somewhat’ or ‘strongly’ – that Biden is ‘just too old to be an effective president’, journalism professor Jeff Jarvis raged: ‘This is not journalism.’ It is ‘shameful’, he said, to make age an ‘issue’. Time slammed the ‘ageist attacks [on] President Biden’. ‘Biden’s big problem? Your ageism’, sneered one columnist at bigoted America. Just this month, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said video clips of Biden looking lost and confused are mostly ‘cheap fakes’ made by right-wingers in ‘bad faith’. . ."

". . .These overnight worriers for Biden’s wellbeing are utterly without shame. For all of them belong to that credentialled class that has either been content to ignore the blazing signs of Biden’s waning health or have actively conspired in playing it down. . ."

Nobody ignored anything....They all knew he is a senile wreck, and gaslighted the hell out of us all.

IMO, he was put out there last night to fail on purpose.

Let's be honest, anyone in Joe's frail condition would be using a walker right. That's the age when simply falling can break a hip and do real damage. The guy clearly needs something to steady himself. There's nothing to be ashamed of, that's part of getting old. That the guy is clearly afraid of falling and they don't let him use a walking assistance device is really sad.
I can't remember where I saw or read it, but it seems the staffers are now surrounding him as he goes from the White House to Marine 1 or in other venues to keep the cameras off his unsteady gait. And I get that. The press and his staffers bent over backwards to keep the public from seeing FDR in his wheelchair thinking that would lessen him as a leader in their eyes. But FDR was in full control of his mental faculties right up to the end.
Nobody ignored anything....They all knew he is a senile wreck, and gaslighted the hell out of us all.

IMO, he was put out there last night to fail on purpose.
That occurred to me too. He and Jill weren't going for him to step down so they did that to force him to step down? I don't know.

That occurred to me too. He and Jill weren't going for him to step down so they did that to force him to step down? I don't know.
They've known for over four years that Joe isn't all there, while cynically assuring everyone that he's just fine.

Now they roll him out in front of a worldwide audience, to fail to this magnitude?

This isn't an accident or happenstance....We're dealing with cunningly viscous and power lusting fiends, operating behind the scenes.

I’m 70
I could not do it
My mom was like he is at 90
It’s actually hard for me to dislike him as much now
It's easy to loathe both him and Jill....They signed up to put us all through four years of this slow torture, for nothing more than their own aggrandizement.

To hell with the both of them....They deserve no pity whatsoever.

If he steps aside now, he and all his lacky's are admitting that we were right.

They just can't have that.

Also, they know that he's the best chance of beating Trump (however sad that is).

They've known for over four years that Joe isn't all there, while cynically assuring everyone that he's just fine.

Now they roll him out in front of a worldwide audience, to fail to this magnitude?

This isn't an accident or happenstance....We're dealing with cunningly viscous and power lusting fiends, operating behind the scenes.
That was pretty much the point of the OP and the opinion of the person writing that article.

If he steps aside now, he and all his lacky's are admitting that we were right.

They just can't have that.

Also, they know that he's the best chance of beating Trump (however sad that is).
You could be right. I don't know. When the media pretty much speaks with one voice that he should step down though, I have to think something is up. Don't know what. But something.

I’m 70
I could not do it
My mom was like he is at 90
It’s actually hard for me to dislike him as much now
My aunt Betty will be 98 on her birthday and while she is no way as sharp as she once was, she is a genius, brilliant, and full of vim and vigor compared to him. It isn't age that is the problem but severe mental decline.

Forum List

Back