"What the hell do you have to lose"....GREAT "pick-up" line?

Obama has no right to dictate how Insurance companies spend their money.

Obama didn't do that. Your House and Senate members did. He just signed it.

Total bullshit. The Democrats had the majority in the house and Senate when Obama signed it. That would not be MY House and Senate since I did not vote for a single Democrat in the 2009 election.

Still your representatives.

Wrong again! MY representatives in Congress support my positions. That is why I voted for them.

Good to hear.Exactly what has that bunch you elected in 2012 done for you?

Haven't you been paying attention? Unemployment is down around 5%, we haven't had any KIA in wars and absolutely no terrorist attacks on US soil.

As many of us have often stated.....the BEST way to defeat Trump is to let him open his mouth.....

The thread's heading is a verbatim quote from Trump to garner the black vote (currently ONE percent of black voters are considering a vote for Trump) and, the orange clown "predicts" that in his second term (heaven forbid) he would corner 95% of the black vote (...and that would be higher than Obama ever got).....

So, "what the hell do you have to lose....." is the pick up line that Trump is using to woe black voters.

Perhaps someone convinced Trump that indeed, "Orange is the new Black."
This is why they vote Democratic. Stupidly.

I must have missed it

Where does she say Obama will pay for her gas or anything?

Haven't you been paying attention? Unemployment is down around 5%, we haven't had any KIA in wars and absolutely no terrorist attacks on US soil.

That last statement you must have either picked up from Rudy Giuliani....or out of your arse.

As many of us have often stated.....the BEST way to defeat Trump is to let him open his mouth.....

The thread's heading is a verbatim quote from Trump to garner the black vote (currently ONE percent of black voters are considering a vote for Trump) and, the orange clown "predicts" that in his second term (heaven forbid) he would corner 95% of the black vote (...and that would be higher than Obama ever got).....

So, "what the hell do you have to lose....." is the pick up line that Trump is using to woe black voters.

I must have missed it

try the 18 sec mark

"I wont' have to pay for my gas, I won't have to pay for my mortgage"

If you didn't hear it, you either stopped way early, or need a hearing test

Obama didn't do that. Your House and Senate members did. He just signed it.

Total bullshit. The Democrats had the majority in the house and Senate when Obama signed it. That would not be MY House and Senate since I did not vote for a single Democrat in the 2009 election.

Still your representatives.

Wrong again! MY representatives in Congress support my positions. That is why I voted for them.

Good to hear.Exactly what has that bunch you elected in 2012 done for you?

Great. What has that bunch of right wing clowns elected in 2012 done to cause that? Which bills did they pass to help us so much?

What do blacks have to lose by electing republicans?

Their healthcare, food for their families, affirmative action, minority business set asides, jobs training programs

What will Republucans offer instead?

More prisons

Yep, I heard Trump say the same thing, his exact words were

"vote for me, I'll take away your welfare , and throw your black asses in prison where you belong"

Good grief.
What exactly did Trump offer?

We have seen what Republucans have offered minorities. All we have seen is them attempting to take programs away that help the poor to help pay for tax cuts on the rich

Great. What has that bunch of right wing clowns elected in 2012 done to cause that? Which bills did they pass to help us so much?

According to a July (2015) Gallup poll, public approval of Congress has fallen to near-record lows. On average, 34% of the population approves of a given Congress. The current 114th Congress has a 17% approval rating.

Americans have reason to be concerned. According to GovTrack.us, the last two Congresses have enacted fewer laws than any other Congress since 1947. And the 114th Congress may just surpass them all in terms of doing nothing.

http://members-of-congress.insidegov.com/stories/5278/least-effective-members-congress

here's a brief listing of the "great" bills passed since 2013

- HR 588 allows the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund to acknowledge donor contributions, which will make fundraising easier.

- HR 1151 is devoted to telling the Secretary of State to please try and let Taiwan attend the next International Civil Aviation Organization Assembly as an observer.

- HR 1071 modifies the specs for gold and silver coins made to commemorate the Baseball Hall of Fame.

- HR 1246 specifies what happens in case the Washington DC CFO dies or resigns (the deputy CFO takes over).

- HR 475 adds seasonal flu vaccines to the list of taxable vaccines.

- HR 1765 allows the FAA to move some money around so they can keep paying workers, including air traffic controllers.

- S 982 (a.k.a. the Freedom to Fish Act) stops the Army Corps of Engineers from blocking fishing access on part of the Cumberland River in Tennessee and Kentucky.

I must have missed it

try the 18 sec mark

Are you just lying or are you just stupid?

Go back and tell us what she ACTULALLY SAYS

We all know that unemployment is HIGHEST among black youth......

So, we have had a conservative congress who got elected on the mantra of "Jobs, jobs, jobs."

Now,we have Trump telling black youth that unemployment among them is almost at 60%

.......and THEN conservatives wonder WHY the black vote seems to escape their clutches over the decades?....Really???

I must have missed it

try the 18 sec mark

If YOU dont' think that's what she said, YOU go back and copy it, and present it here

I must have missed it

try the 18 sec mark

If YOU dont' think that's what she said, YOU go back and copy it, and present it here

Why do you need to lie?

She says I do not have to worry about paying for my mortgage or gas

The woman WORKS she owns a house and a car

She never said Obama will pay for them

I must have missed it

try the 18 sec mark

Why do you need to lie?

Hey, bright guy, why would she not have to worry about paying her mortgage or gas if Obama was elected?

She figures they are going to put her bills on the cuff, forever?

I must have missed it

try the 18 sec mark

Why do you need to lie?

Hey, bright guy, why would she not have to worry about paying her mortgage or gas if Obama was elected?

She figures they are going to put her bills on the cuff, forever?
Why would any homeowner think that?
Would you?

As a homeowner she had to worry about losing her job. 700,000 a month were losing their jobs. With Obama elected, she did not have to worry about her job.

In 2008 Obama never said anything about paying mortgages....he did talk about saving jobs

Forum List

Back