"What the hell do you have to lose"....GREAT "pick-up" line?

And the subsidies are eventually going to collapse the entire pyramid scheme. Why you assume blacks are too stupid to understand that is anyone's guess.

Why?

Why? Because rates are skyrocketing, qualifying more and more people for subsidies. Why the hell you people think the USG has an infinite supply of money is just beyond me.

Obamacare limits the amount of overhead insurance companies can spend premiums on.

Obama has no right to dictate how Insurance companies spend their money.

Obama didn't do that. Your House and Senate members did. He just signed it.

Total bullshit. The Democrats had the majority in the house and Senate when Obama signed it. That would not be MY House and Senate since I did not vote for a single Democrat in the 2009 election.

Why? Because rates are skyrocketing, qualifying more and more people for subsidies. Why the hell you people think the USG has an infinite supply of money is just beyond me.

Obamacare limits the amount of overhead insurance companies can spend premiums on.

How can that be? NYcarbineer said Obama did it.

He does deserve the credit for it. One of the best programs ever instituted. Right up there with Social Security.

Tell that to the major Insurance companies that are pulling out of Obamacare.

you seem to have missed the recent HOME LAND terrorism and the new fad ----SHOOT A COP. also---the housing crisis and the remarkable level of inflation----the situation does
stink RIGHT NOW-------to the point of "DESPERATE" in several inner cities HUNDREDS? yeah---hundreds dead
in homeland terrorism

This isn't theplace to "fix" right wing stupidity.....Carry on.....

Total bullshit. The Democrats had the majority in the house and Senate when Obama signed it. That would not be MY House and Senate since I did not vote for a single Democrat in the 2009 election.

Still your representatives.

He does deserve the credit for it. One of the best programs ever instituted. Right up there with Social Security.

Oh my. Insurance companies are greedy. I'll bet nobody ever said that before.

What do blacks have to lose by electing republicans?

Their healthcare, food for their families, affirmative action, minority business set asides, jobs training programs

What will Republucans offer instead?

More prisons

Wrong again! MY representatives in Congress support my positions. That is why I voted for them.

you seem to have missed the recent HOME LAND terrorism and the new fad ----SHOOT A COP. also---the housing crisis and the remarkable level of inflation----the situation does
stink RIGHT NOW-------to the point of "DESPERATE" in several inner cities HUNDREDS? yeah---hundreds dead
in homeland terrorism

How do you plan to 'fix' right wing stupidity?

Give them lobotomies, so they can be as smart as you?

Oh my. Insurance companies are greedy. I'll bet nobody ever said that before.

Like any other company, Insurance companies have to show a profit in order to stay in business. Some dumbasses call that greed.

Their healthcare, food for their families, affirmative action, minority business set asides, jobs training programs

More prisons

Yep, I heard Trump say the same thing, his exact words were

"vote for me, I'll take away your welfare , and throw your black asses in prison where you belong"

Good grief.

Seems they were more yours than his

Wrong again! MY representatives in Congress support my positions. That is why I voted for them.

Good to hear.Exactly what has that bunch you elected in 2012 done for you?

in homeland terrorism

Let's see, I write "This isn't the place to "fix" right wing stupidity"

.....and this moron responds with..How do you plan to 'fix' right wing stupidity?.....

Need I state more?

More prisons

"vote for me, I'll take away your welfare , and throw your black asses in prison where you belong"

Good grief.

More prisons

Good grief.

Have you been taking lying lessons from Hillary?

Take heart, right wingers.....maybe 2024 will be a bit better for your party.

Yes, higher premiums are invariably beneficial to those of lower incomes.

You lie.

The subsidies are income based.

Obamacare expanded Medicaid, remember?

Someone has to pay the subsidies, which makes the people paying have less income.

What? English please.

Billy hands you a Websters and a copy of Strunk & White's.

Billy goes third person because he's out of answers.

Billy goes third person because his first and second are busy.

in homeland terrorism

Let's see, I write "This isn't the place to "fix" right wing stupidity"

.....and this moron responds with..How do you plan to 'fix' right wing stupidity?.....

Need I state more?

Can you state something that makes sense?

Did I ask you to fix it here?

NO

I asked how you planned to fix it

Forum List

Back