What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

"What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For?"

The bad guys have them, will always get them.

Why don't you want us to have them so we can defend ourselves against the bad guys?

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

I don't understand why some Americans buy a car that can go 200mph. Or why someone has a 30,000 sqft home. Why do people need to make millions a year. I don't think there is a point to tattoos, why mark up your body. And piercings? WTF? Why is there a necessity to do these things?

You have no way of knowing that. You are full of crap and everyone knows it. You make shit up hoping for a response. You can't be this stupid in real life. You would never find your way home if you left the house.

Yes we know that. It is physics moron. Had he needed to reload many times fewer would be dead and injured. You don't seem very bright.

Wrong.....all of the mass shooters reload, and do so without a problem.....Sandy Hook, the theater shooter , the long island shooter, the list is long......and actual research shows that the rate of fire of mass shooters and their relaxed state at the time of the shooting makes it easy for them to change magazines.....

There is nothing in the gun debate that you get right...you are wrong on all of it......every single thing...

Aren't you the moron who says assault rifles aren't dangerous? Yeah, worst mass shooting in history. Good call. Oh and if only an armed defender was there. Oh wait you were wrong again. Sorry it is you constantly wrong. FL has lax gun laws, tons of guns, and the worst mass shooting in history. You are always wrong.

They are not dangerous compared to knives in this country....

in 34 years from 1982 to 2016 rifles with detachable magazines killed 149 people...

in 2014, knives killed 1,567, and each year knives kill over 1,000 people........each year.....34,000 as a rough estimate..

knives.... 34,000 people over 34 years.... Rifles...149 people in 34 years.
What is the worst mass knifing? Do your numbers include the over 60 just from this year? Seems to be a hugely growing problem.
I would ban big cap magazines. That doesn't leave anyone defenseless.

Australia doesn't have a mass shooting problem...

BUT, Australia does have a far higher violent crime rate than does the United States.

They cleared up their mass shooter problem.
So only mass killings matter? Dead apparently is not dead anymore.

The worst mass killings are not shootings BTW:
Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shootings like this are the cause of a tiny fraction of violence in this nation. The vast majority of violence problems are gang related. As many people are murdered EVERY SINGLE DAY in this nation yet we focus on this singular event as though it is a rosetta stone to homicides. It is asinine.

[Q

Because the BAR and lemons (frag grenades) actually are "assault weapons"...the AR-15 is a plinker/deer rifle.

Just remember that Obama's little Muslim terrorist boy achieved a less than a 50% kill rate at close quarters in a place that was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Really? The worst mass shooting in history and you say something stupid like that?
Its already been pointed out that it is not the 'worst' in history. Why have you ignored that fact?

Really? Which had more dead/wounded?
France was already pointed out. More were pointed out after as well before you tried to move the goalposts by claiming that you only want to look at the US (and ignore the nations that have virtually banned guns entirely but still claim that is the solution here). I think that wounded knee was also pointed out earlier but that does not fit into the narrative either. I mentioned the Oklahoma City Bomber above as well but you want to focus only on gun deaths as well.

I guess you could say it is 'the worst in history' as you are just going to add qualifiers to it over and over again to eliminate all the other events that were worse. That is the problem with the gun control advocates, all the data points to gun control as being utterly ineffective so they simply filter the data to make it say something else.

[Q

Because the BAR and lemons (frag grenades) actually are "assault weapons"...the AR-15 is a plinker/deer rifle.

Just remember that Obama's little Muslim terrorist boy achieved a less than a 50% kill rate at close quarters in a place that was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Really? The worst mass shooting in history and you say something stupid like that?
Its already been pointed out that it is not the 'worst' in history. Why have you ignored that fact?

France was already pointed out. More were pointed out after as well before you tried to move the goalposts by claiming that you only want to look at the US (and ignore the nations that have virtually banned guns entirely but still claim that is the solution here). I think that wounded knee was also pointed out earlier but that does not fit into the narrative either. I mentioned the Oklahoma City Bomber above as well but you want to focus only on gun deaths as well.

I guess you could say it is 'the worst in history' as you are just going to add qualifiers to it over and over again to eliminate all the other events that were worse. That is the problem with the gun control advocates, all the data points to gun control as being utterly ineffective so they simply filter the data to make it say something else.

That is the problem with the gun control advocates, all the data points to gun control as being utterly ineffective so they simply filter the data to make it say something else

With respect.....allow me to make your sentence more accurate....

Gun grabbers lie......

vLFABGZ.jpg

Why don't you want us to have them so we can defend ourselves against the bad guys?

Give examples of any good guys ever needing one for defense. Most shootouts are between bad guys and bad guys or bad guys and police. Why do you want the police to have to fight against these things?

Give examples of any good guys ever needing one for defense. Most shootouts are between bad guys and bad guys or bad guys and police. Why do you want the police to have to fight against these things?

Troll.....I have shown videos and linked to stories of people using them for defense...besides....you have no fucking right to tell another American what gun they can own.....

Yes we know that. It is physics moron. Had he needed to reload many times fewer would be dead and injured. You don't seem very bright.

Wrong.....all of the mass shooters reload, and do so without a problem.....Sandy Hook, the theater shooter , the long island shooter, the list is long......and actual research shows that the rate of fire of mass shooters and their relaxed state at the time of the shooting makes it easy for them to change magazines.....

There is nothing in the gun debate that you get right...you are wrong on all of it......every single thing...

Aren't you the moron who says assault rifles aren't dangerous? Yeah, worst mass shooting in history. Good call. Oh and if only an armed defender was there. Oh wait you were wrong again. Sorry it is you constantly wrong. FL has lax gun laws, tons of guns, and the worst mass shooting in history. You are always wrong.

in 34 years from 1982 to 2016 rifles with detachable magazines killed 149 people...

in 2014, knives killed 1,567, and each year knives kill over 1,000 people........each year.....34,000 as a rough estimate..

What is the worst mass knifing? Do your numbers include the over 60 just from this year? Seems to be a hugely growing problem.

BUT, Australia does have a far higher violent crime rate than does the United States.

Shootings like this are the cause of a tiny fraction of violence in this nation. The vast majority of violence problems are gang related. As many people are murdered EVERY SINGLE DAY in this nation yet we focus on this singular event as though it is a rosetta stone to homicides. It is asinine.

Well 49 dead and over 50 wounded is pretty damn bad. And a cop was there almost immediately. No reason people should legally have weapons that can do that.

Troll.....I have shown videos and linked to stories of people using them for defense...besides....you have no fucking right to tell another American what gun they can own.....

Yes examples where a shot isn't even fired. Yea examples where any gun would have worked fine.

Yes, "brain357" a troll. Could be on a payroll since he is the only one hanging "tough" with his nonsense. I leave trolls o be and their shit dies fast.

Yes, "brain357" a troll. Could be on a payroll since he is the only one hanging "tough" with his nonsense. I leave trolls o be and their shit dies fast.

Well you have no good arguments so you best run along.

Well 49 dead and over 50 wounded is pretty damn bad. And a cop was there almost immediately. No reason people should legally have weapons that can do that.

Tell that to the Germans and Europeans who allowed only police and military to have those weapons......and were sent to gas chambers ....12 million men, women and children...

Tell that to the Rwandans in the 1990s who were allowed to be hacked to death by their government as police and the military, who had guns, stood by and helped or just watched it happen....as U.N. Peacekeepers, with gun ....did nothing.....

Tell that to the Mexican Autodefensas just across our border, as they try to fight Mexican police, military and drug cartels...the only ones allowed to have rifles with detachable magazines.....these Mexican citizens are dying in the 10s of thousands because only the police and military have rifles.....

asswipe...

That is the problem with the gun control advocates, all the data points to gun control as being utterly ineffective so they simply filter the data to make it say something else

With respect.....allow me to make your sentence more accurate....

Gun grabbers lie......
LOL.

I don't know if that is more accurate per say as more succinct :D

[Q

Yes I was talking about the worst mass shooting in US history. You act like it wasn't so bad...

in 34 years rifles with detachable magazines murdered 149 people...34 years....

in one year knives murdered 1,567 people.....

Clubs 560 people....

Rifles are not a problem......gun free zones...allowed those people to die.

Tell that to the Germans and Europeans who allowed only police and military to have those weapons......and were sent to gas chambers ....12 million men, women and children...

Tell that to the Rwandans in the 1990s who were allowed to be hacked to death by their government as police and the military, who had guns, stood by and helped or just watched it happen....as U.N. Peacekeepers, with gun ....did nothing.....

Tell that to the Mexican Autodefensas just across our border, as they try to fight Mexican police, military and drug cartels...the only ones allowed to have rifles with detachable magazines.....these Mexican citizens are dying in the 10s of thousands because only the police and military have rifles.....

asswipe...

Hitler is dead moron, stop being so scared.

Forum List

Back