What the Hell Is a "White Nationalist" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they say that's what they're all about, dope. I gave you pages of information.
Some of those contain links to these groups where you can see for yourself.

Or just play dumb.
No, dope. That answer doesn't cut it. Those Nazi flag wavers could easily be ultra-liberal, agent provacateurs, and your answer >> "Because they say that's what they're all about," doesn't amount to an ounce of cure for that.

You think if they were liberals in Nazi drag, they're going to just say so ? HA HA HA. You better go back to the drawing board, before you go around calling others "dope" :rolleyes:

And I already squashed your big deal "links" ... didn't you catch that ? ....:rolleyes: again.

People in the media are throwing the words "White Nationailst" around as if we all had a clear understanding of this phrase. I have a full college education, and I never once heard that word mentioned in college.
It can't be helped you went to a shitty college, and are poorly educated.
I must have missed that class in my university engineering course load.

I'm just telling you what it looked like but if I'm mistaken then my apologies.
"Looked like" TO YOU maybe.
Apparently you never learned how to be gracious and accept an apology. Let me guess, blue collar worker who never learned the social graces...........
well stupoid, that isn't what you said at all. Are you trying to walk back your post? tell me which part said I apologize? you said looked like, and that would be to 'you'. nothing more and nothing of an apology stupoid!

People in the media are throwing the words "White Nationailst" around as if we all had a clear understanding of this phrase. I have a full college education, and I never once heard that word mentioned in college.
It can't be helped you went to a shitty college, and are poorly educated.
well post up a book that is used at a university for us all.

Apparently you never learned how to be gracious and accept an apology. Let me guess, blue collar worker who never learned the social graces...........
Apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer. A self-serving act to let oneself off the hook.

Apparently you never learned how to disregard an apology. ;)

Because they say that's what they're all about, dope. I gave you pages of information.
Some of those contain links to these groups where you can see for yourself.

Or just play dumb.
No, dope. That answer doesn't cut it. Those Nazi flag wavers could easily be ultra-liberal, agent provacateurs, and your answer >> "Because they say that's what they're all about," doesn't amount to an ounce of cure for that.

You think if they were liberals in Nazi drag, they're going to just say so ? HA HA HA. You better go back to the drawing board, before you go around calling others "dope" :rolleyes:

And I already squashed your big deal "links" ... didn't you catch that ? ....:rolleyes: again.

You've squashed nothing. You claimed ignorance, I provided a gateway into the world of white nationalists. You ignored it to play dumb. Now you're suggesting some left wing conspiracy to make Nazis, of all people, look bad.

You've dug yourself into a hopelessly impotent position. For what? A foolish attempt to create a counter narrative that Nazis aren't as bad as liberals make them out to be.

How insanely dumb.

Any conservative with a spine would be kicking you in the balls every chance they get, like I do.

It's way past time to clean our house of fuckwads like you.

C'mon over pissant...I ain't hard to find.

Supabadass!

tenor.gif

Apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer. A self-serving act to let oneself off the hook.

Apparently you never learned how to disregard an apology. ;)
Love the rationalization dude......... Oh well.

I'm just telling you what it looked like but if I'm mistaken then my apologies.
"Looked like" TO YOU maybe.
well stupoid, that isn't what you said at all. Are you trying to walk back your post? tell me which part said I apologize? you said looked like, and that would be to 'you'. nothing more and nothing of an apology stupoid!
I wasn't talking to you g2000. Oh damnit, I get you two confused...... :eusa_whistle:

Any conservative with a spine would be kicking you in the balls every chance they get, like I do.

It's way past time to clean our house of fuckwads like you.

C'mon over pissant...I ain't hard to find.
Hey, I'm here every day kicking you Nazi fucks in the nuts.

You're damn right you ain't hard to find. I can smell the stench of a WN from a mile away.

All this from a protest about removing a statue of Robert E. Lee. The dopey liberals who counterprotested this, should be ashamed of themselves. The statue should remain right where it is.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to remove it.

You've squashed nothing. You claimed ignorance, I provided a gateway into the world of white nationalists. You ignored it to play dumb. Now you're suggesting some left wing conspiracy to make Nazis, of all people, look bad.

You've dug yourself into a hopelessly impotent position. For what? A foolish attempt to create a counter narrative that Nazis aren't as bad as liberals make them out to be.

How insanely dumb.
Your alleged "gateway: is nothing but a pile of liberal gobbedegook, as usually is the case when lierals try to say they have shown "evidence". Definition of evidence from a liberal - liberal professors, liberal universities, liberal think tanks, liberal media, ad nauseum. Consider yourself squashed AGAIN.

"Suggesting ? " HA HA HA. When you show some real evidence of WHO these Nazi flag wavers are, THEN you can talk about this. Up to now, you've brought nothing to this table.

And trying to put idiotic words in my mouth, doesn't work for you either. I never said "Nazis aren't as bad as liberals make them out to be" YOUR words. Not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back