What the hell is "very safe teargas"?

Here is the thing and it is you are outraged about the usage of tear gas but in your own OP it is well documented that those angry rock throwers were using women and children as human shields.

No matter what our agents do you and the left will be outraged because of your hatred for Trump.

Can tear gas cause harm to a young child?

Yes, but the people you should actually be angry with is the rock throwers and parents that either used human shields to toss rocks or allowed their child to be used as a human shield.

As for women in all this ask yourself how many of them are related or married to the rock throwers?

Now as you prepare your response about how it is only rocks so why drastic actions?

Well because the rocks being thrown can cause injury or death but alas you do not care about our agents safety and never have because if you did you would realize at least our agents are not shooting at the crowd.

So for me it is simple had it been peaceful March then yeah I would say what happen was total nonsense but seeing the rock throwers were using Human Shields, well the crowd was damn lucky no trigger happy agent open fire.

As for Trump he is an idiot but alas I am nowhere near as angry at him as I am at the rock throwers that use human shields and those defending the rock throwers.

Trump wants to do stupid shit. Building a 40; wall is stupid shit. I would not care who suggested it, it is a stupid idea.

Why can't you Trumpette assfucks see that?

Our displeasure with Trump stems from his stupid ideas, lies amorality, ignorance, and actions that are destroying this country.

You quibblers had 50 years to decide how "best" to control the border.

NO MORE TALK. DO IT ALL, RIGHT NOW.

No more stupid ideas backed by stupid people.

You voted for Clinton, so let be factual you are as bright as a burnt out bulb...

Now about the wall the fact is it is a waste of money, so I am against it.

Now propose your ideas to fix the system so no kids will be used as human shields from illegals throwing rocks...

I voted for the most qualified candidate.

The Trump 40' all does not extend the entire border, so those evil brown people can just go where the wall isn't & throw stones.

And, you are a ling fuck when you claim children were used as human shields.

Using a child for political gain is Trump's game.

The only way to solve illegal immigration to to take away the reason to come here in such desperation. Help the Central America countries battle these drug lords ( who gained strength because of our war on drugs) and help improve their economies.

Other than that, more border patrol. We must consider asylum cases. If we know thousands are coming, how fucking dumb is it not to be ready to process them?

So why didn't Obama get all that done in his first two years as President?

Do you actually believe Hillary Clinton was qualified?

Also do you believe Hillary Clinton would have fixed the immigration issue?

Your answer also did not address the reality those like you enjoy the abuse of employers that hire illegals for lesser wages so they can have a form of slave labor.

Also why the racist comments with me seeing I am not anti-Mexican nor do I hate Hispanics\Latinos?

Also were there not stone throwers mentioned in the OP and if so then yes they were using children as Human shields but alas you do not care about the child and use them for your political gain if you can!?!

The only reason why you care about the border is because you hate Trump but forgot all about it during Obama eight years.

Those like you have never put a damn foot into Hispanic\Latino or Mexican, Central American, or South American neighborhoods like the ones here in Houston that are on our East End near the Ship Channels that are off Telephone Road and Griggs area because if you ever did you would realize how dumb you truly are.

You also did not address how you will combat the Cartels that are funded not only by our Government but by the Chinese Government and the Bravta with the blessing of Putin!

Instead you wrote more border patrol which is just a small part of the damn solution and what need to be address is the Sex Slave trafficking that goes on within this border and forcing employers that you ignore into complying with e-verify and if they hire illegals they should be fined harshly the first time and the second time jailed while losing their right to operate a business for five years for hiring illegals.

Now of course you discovered I do not support Trump but keep on lying like usual and know I never supported the wall idea because you can tunnel under it like they do in California but hell you are a known lying partisan that voted for Clinton, so I expect you will stay blind as usual.

So to recap:

1. Rock throwers should not use women and children to hide behind.

2. You are more like Trump than me with your lies and using women and children for political gain.

3. Obama failed to do what you wanted with combating Cartels but now you believe your weak ass solution will be the answer.

4. You ignored the reality of Sex Slavery in America and abuse by employers.

5. You also ignored the reality of Russia and China involvement in regions like Mexico and El Salvador.

----

So as you call everyone liars and stupid while accusing them of being racist and using women and children for political gain, well pot you are fucking black!

Here is the thing and it is you are outraged about the usage of tear gas but in your own OP it is well documented that those angry rock throwers were using women and children as human shields.

No matter what our agents do you and the left will be outraged because of your hatred for Trump.

Can tear gas cause harm to a young child?

Yes, but the people you should actually be angry with is the rock throwers and parents that either used human shields to toss rocks or allowed their child to be used as a human shield.

As for women in all this ask yourself how many of them are related or married to the rock throwers?

Now as you prepare your response about how it is only rocks so why drastic actions?

Well because the rocks being thrown can cause injury or death but alas you do not care about our agents safety and never have because if you did you would realize at least our agents are not shooting at the crowd.

So for me it is simple had it been peaceful March then yeah I would say what happen was total nonsense but seeing the rock throwers were using Human Shields, well the crowd was damn lucky no trigger happy agent open fire.

As for Trump he is an idiot but alas I am nowhere near as angry at him as I am at the rock throwers that use human shields and those defending the rock throwers.

Trump wants to do stupid shit. Building a 40; wall is stupid shit. I would not care who suggested it, it is a stupid idea.

Our displeasure with Trump stems from his stupid ideas, lies amorality, ignorance, and actions that are destroying this country.

Said the man that does even try to deny that 50 years have been wasted doing what he is doing right now.
Wasted? Too funny. We currently prevent a lot of illegal immigration. over the past tenty years, probably around 500,000 a year.
Dumb fuck you said we do';t stop any.

Illegal border crossing have bern declining since 2000. You call it a waste.

We have tens of millions of illegals living in this country, and it is a scandal that some tear gas was used to stop some.

but it was the mild gas.......only makes immigrants and liberals cry.....~S~

...in the USMC, we had to go into a room and take off our gas masks after the room was filled with tear gas
..this was the early 80s..I'm sure they used ''nicer'' stuff on these jackasses

Wow, so, there aren't any 40 foot ladders made. Who knew?

And who knew the world's fifth largest economy is a shit hole.

Wow, so, there aren't any 40 foot ladders made.

Only a stupid twat thinks we'd build a 40 foot wall and not monitor it.

How's the public education system doing in that economy?
Hepatitis, typhus, used needles, shit covered sidewalks...…..shithole.

If we have to monitor it all the time, why build it. We can't catch a perton climbing a ten foot fence?

The public education system in California ranks about the middle of all states & way ahead of that in your dumbass Red States.

Who knew there is only hepatitis & drug use in Califiornia. I am sure there isn't any on any of the red stares, right?

Who knew there is only hepatitis & drug use in Califiornia.

I don't hear much about hepatitis and typhus outbreaks in other states.
Or shit covered streets. Weird.

Maybe you should try watching something besides Fox News.

Flea-borne typhus spreads across Los Angeles area

Typhus epidemic spreads across LA, health officials say - CNN

Hepatitis A Outbreak in California

Hepatitis A Outbreak

So CA had an outbreak? No other state had one. Right.

Trump was asked today about the use of teargas on the migrants at the southern border, including those with children.

Trump's response? That they are using "very safe teargas" on the migrants.

Now, I was in the military for 20 years, and when I was with the Security Force, we had to go through teargas training for riot control. And, as far as I'm aware, they don't have "safe" and "unsafe" teargas. It's all the same strength, and it all works the same way.

Trump is a f**king idiot. He's trying to downplay what happened because the optics of women and children getting gassed is kinda bad. But, saying that they were using "safe teargas" on them is even worse, because in addition to looking like he doesn't have a heart, he also looks like an idiot, trying to claim it's "safe".

Trump defends use of 'very safe' tear gas on migrant children

President Donald Trump is strongly defending the U.S. use of tear gas at the Mexican border to repel a crowd of migrants that included angry rock-throwers but also barefoot, crying children.

Critics denounced the border agents' action as overkill, but Trump kept to a hard line.

"They were being rushed by some very tough people and they used tear gas," Trump said Monday of the previous day's encounter. "Here's the bottom line: Nobody is coming into our country unless they come in legally."

At a roundtable in Mississippi later Monday, Trump seemed to acknowledge that children were affected, asking, "Why is a parent running up into an area where they know the tear gas is forming and it's going to be formed and they were running up with a child?"

He said it was "a very minor form of the tear gas itself" that he assured was "very safe."

Without offering evidence, he also claimed that some of the women are not really parents but are instead "grabbers" who steal children so they have a better chance of being granted asylum in the U.S.
Squids must not go through a gas chamber. In the Army we had to do it every year it sucked but it won't kill you. I'm sure your answer for the problem would be to just let the future Democratic Party voting illegals into the country.
Illegals can't vote.

Wow, so, there aren't any 40 foot ladders made. Who knew?

If we have to monitor it all the time, why build it. We can't catch a perton climbing a ten foot fence?

The public education system in California ranks about the middle of all states & way ahead of that in your dumbass Red States.

Who knew there is only hepatitis & drug use in Califiornia. I am sure there isn't any on any of the red stares, right?

L.A.'s streets have become a de facto toilet. We need more public restrooms

San Francisco Squalor: City Streets Strewn With Trash, Needles And Human Feces

Only in california? Really?? Is this what you are claiming???

I suggest to cruise the streets of Chicago. I know as I spend some time there.

You voted for Clinton, so let be factual you are as bright as a burnt out bulb...

Now propose your ideas to fix the system so no kids will be used as human shields from illegals throwing rocks...

The Trump 40' all does not extend the entire border, so those evil brown people can just go where the wall isn't & throw stones.

The only way to solve illegal immigration to to take away the reason to come here in such desperation. Help the Central America countries battle these drug lords ( who gained strength because of our war on drugs) and help improve their economies.

Other than that, more border patrol. We must consider asylum cases. If we know thousands are coming, how fucking dumb is it not to be ready to process them?

Your answer also did not address the reality those like you enjoy the abuse of employers that hire illegals for lesser wages so they can have a form of slave labor.

Also why the racist comments with me seeing I am not anti-Mexican nor do I hate Hispanics\Latinos?

Also were there not stone throwers mentioned in the OP and if so then yes they were using children as Human shields but alas you do not care about the child and use them for your political gain if you can!?!

The only reason why you care about the border is because you hate Trump but forgot all about it during Obama eight years.

Those like you have never put a damn foot into Hispanic\Latino or Mexican, Central American, or South American neighborhoods like the ones here in Houston that are on our East End near the Ship Channels that are off Telephone Road and Griggs area because if you ever did you would realize how dumb you truly are.

You also did not address how you will combat the Cartels that are funded not only by our Government but by the Chinese Government and the Bravta with the blessing of Putin!

Instead you wrote more border patrol which is just a small part of the damn solution and what need to be address is the Sex Slave trafficking that goes on within this border and forcing employers that you ignore into complying with e-verify and if they hire illegals they should be fined harshly the first time and the second time jailed while losing their right to operate a business for five years for hiring illegals.

Now of course you discovered I do not support Trump but keep on lying like usual and know I never supported the wall idea because you can tunnel under it like they do in California but hell you are a known lying partisan that voted for Clinton, so I expect you will stay blind as usual.

So to recap:

2. You are more like Trump than me with your lies and using women and children for political gain.

3. Obama failed to do what you wanted with combating Cartels but now you believe your weak ass solution will be the answer.

5. You also ignored the reality of Russia and China involvement in regions like Mexico and El Salvador.

----

So as you call everyone liars and stupid while accusing them of being racist and using women and children for political gain, well pot you are fucking black!

Obama, in his first two years, was busy fixing the worst recession in 80 years, losing 800,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars & the trillion plus deficit that George W Bush left him.

Republicans love cheap labor.

You LOVE the Trumpster. You do nothing but defend him.

Trump is pulling back from the global scene ( as you assfucks cheer) and letting the door open for China & Russia,,

Only in california? Really?? Is this what you are claiming???

I suggest to cruise the streets of Chicago. I know as I spend some time there.

upload_2018-12-1_21-4-52.png

This Map Shows San Francisco Is Covered in Human Poop

If you have something equivalent for Chicago, post it.
I don't recall seeing any in the nice parts of town where I go.

So to recap:

----

Obama, in his first two years, was busy fixing the worst recession in 80 years, losing 800,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars & the trillion plus deficit that George W Bush left him.

Republicans love cheap labor.

You LOVE the Trumpster. You do nothing but defend him.

Trump is pulling back from the global scene ( as you assfucks cheer) and letting the door open for China & Russia,,

Obama, in his first two years, was busy fixing the worst recession in 80 years,

The recession ended in June 2009.
I know he was magic, but I can't recall a single thing he did that would have
fixed things in 5 months. Can you?

Flea-borne typhus spreads across Los Angeles area

Typhus epidemic spreads across LA, health officials say - CNN

Hepatitis A Outbreak in California

Hepatitis A Outbreak

If you know of a hepatitis and typhus outbreak somewhere else, post it.
Maybe that would make California look less like a shithole.

Trump was asked today about the use of teargas on the migrants at the southern border, including those with children.

Now, I was in the military for 20 years, and when I was with the Security Force, we had to go through teargas training for riot control. And, as far as I'm aware, they don't have "safe" and "unsafe" teargas. It's all the same strength, and it all works the same way.

Trump is a f**king idiot. He's trying to downplay what happened because the optics of women and children getting gassed is kinda bad. But, saying that they were using "safe teargas" on them is even worse, because in addition to looking like he doesn't have a heart, he also looks like an idiot, trying to claim it's "safe".

President Donald Trump is strongly defending the U.S. use of tear gas at the Mexican border to repel a crowd of migrants that included angry rock-throwers but also barefoot, crying children.

Critics denounced the border agents' action as overkill, but Trump kept to a hard line.

"They were being rushed by some very tough people and they used tear gas," Trump said Monday of the previous day's encounter. "Here's the bottom line: Nobody is coming into our country unless they come in legally."

At a roundtable in Mississippi later Monday, Trump seemed to acknowledge that children were affected, asking, "Why is a parent running up into an area where they know the tear gas is forming and it's going to be formed and they were running up with a child?"

He said it was "a very minor form of the tear gas itself" that he assured was "very safe."

Without offering evidence, he also claimed that some of the women are not really parents but are instead "grabbers" who steal children so they have a better chance of being granted asylum in the U.S.
Squids must not go through a gas chamber. In the Army we had to do it every year it sucked but it won't kill you. I'm sure your answer for the problem would be to just let the future Democratic Party voting illegals into the country.
Illegals can't vote.
Riiight.

An idiotic response from a

images

The president was absolutely right. There have been countless cases of women who are with children who are not theirs. It's all been carefullt organized and the Mexican government is finally waking up to find out just what garbage they have allowed to enter their country.

Safe as in not going to cause lasting harm, or death.
As opposed to the kind they’ve been using on African Americans?

How is this tear gas safer than what cops shoot at black American mobs?

Just curious how and why we use a stronger tear gas on black Americans.

They are using a less concentrated form of tear gas, but as ALL tear gas is SAFE, non lethal, with no damage other than discomfort, it is a somewhat erroneous statement.
Funny they choose to use a stronger gas when black Americans riot.

Forum List

Back