What the hell is "very safe teargas"?

They are using a less concentrated form of tear gas, but as ALL tear gas is SAFE, non lethal, with no damage other than discomfort, it is a somewhat erroneous statement.

The reason we were warned not to wear contacts on gas training day was because it would cause the contacts to melt onto your eyeballs. You consider that "safe"?

How about the choking and spitting that you do while on it? If one of those immigrants suffered from asthma, it could be deadly.

You ever been tear gassed? I have, and it's no picnic when you are going through it, and even with cleanup, the effects can be felt for up to an hour. Longer, if you don't have a change of clothes, because you will itch like crazy.
Well I guess the homeless caravaners weren't likely to be wearing their tinted contact lenses on the day they decide to storm the border.

Should have have just farted a smelly one instead? Would that have been less dangerous gas in your view?

Hate to tell you, but teargas ain't all that safe. When we went through training, those of us who had lenses to correct our vision were told to wear our glasses on those days, because if you wore contacts, it would mess up your eyes something fierce.

As far as not doing any harm? Those kids have little lungs, and aren't able to handle it as well as the adults, and there could be permanent damage.,

They aren’t using real tear gas dumbass. Maybe you should stop swallowing what CNN is spewing.

The hoax photo op gas was just white smoke canisters, so you don’t need to worry about the fat lady and her barefoot kids.

Safe as in not going to cause lasting harm, or death.

Yup. There are different types of tear gas.

CS gas - Wikipedia

Some are worse then others. Good story on tear gas.

CS gas is not tear gas.

Border patrol says there is just one strength of tear gas.

Trump lied & you defend him.

What level of force would you support in protecting our borders?

This is of course a rhetorical question. Everyone knows the answer is none.

nothing is absolutely safe------children have died playing with
balloons. Tear gas is safer than are fire crackers

and-just-like-that-nobodycares-aboutthe-caravan-imgflip-com-false-flag-37170682.png

CS gas - Wikipedia

CS gas is not tear gas.

Tear gassing children is not one. This is how you & your orange buddy want to protect the border? Attack children? Steal children.

Blame the parents for putting the kids in harms way, not the border patrol for protecting our country.
Blame the parents for NOT staying st home & getting them killed in gang violence. For LEGALLY trying to give them a better life.

You are a fucking moron.

Not long enough. We're still suffering from the effects of his 8 years in office.

But that being said, liberals were silent with him gassing Mexicans at the border. It's only when it's done under Trump that liberals pretend to care. PRETEND being the keyword here.

So you want to go back to losing 800,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking wt a rate over 6%, Crashing stock market, worst recession in 80 years, two quagmire wars, a near financial meltdown.

This is what your America hating party created & what Obama saved us from.

Hate to tell you, but teargas ain't all that safe. When we went through training, those of us who had lenses to correct our vision were told to wear our glasses on those days, because if you wore contacts, it would mess up your eyes something fierce.

As far as not doing any harm? Those kids have little lungs, and aren't able to handle it as well as the adults, and there could be permanent damage.,

Then their parent(s) should not have tried breaking across the border!

Literally cry (tear gas) me a river (Rio Grande)!

Last edited:
Trump was asked today about the use of teargas on the migrants at the southern border, including those with children.

Trump's response? That they are using "very safe teargas" on the migrants.

Now, I was in the military for 20 years, and when I was with the Security Force, we had to go through teargas training for riot control. And, as far as I'm aware, they don't have "safe" and "unsafe" teargas. It's all the same strength, and it all works the same way.

Trump is a f**king idiot. He's trying to downplay what happened because the optics of women and children getting gassed is kinda bad. But, saying that they were using "safe teargas" on them is even worse, because in addition to looking like he doesn't have a heart, he also looks like an idiot, trying to claim it's "safe".

Trump defends use of 'very safe' tear gas on migrant children

President Donald Trump is strongly defending the U.S. use of tear gas at the Mexican border to repel a crowd of migrants that included angry rock-throwers but also barefoot, crying children.

Critics denounced the border agents' action as overkill, but Trump kept to a hard line.

"They were being rushed by some very tough people and they used tear gas," Trump said Monday of the previous day's encounter. "Here's the bottom line: Nobody is coming into our country unless they come in legally."

At a roundtable in Mississippi later Monday, Trump seemed to acknowledge that children were affected, asking, "Why is a parent running up into an area where they know the tear gas is forming and it's going to be formed and they were running up with a child?"

He said it was "a very minor form of the tear gas itself" that he assured was "very safe."

Without offering evidence, he also claimed that some of the women are not really parents but are instead "grabbers" who steal children so they have a better chance of being granted asylum in the U.S.

Now, I was in the military for 20 years, and when I was with the Security Force, we had to go through teargas training for riot control.

Did that while in the service, did it when I worked Corrections.

Didn't kill me, doesn't seem to have killed you.

musta been using the safe stuff on us.

Oh, he's been dead from the neck up for years!

CS gas - Wikipedia

CS gas is not tear gas.

Tear gassing children is not one. This is how you & your orange buddy want to protect the border? Attack children? Steal children.

Like I said, it was a rhetorical question. Because you would support no force what so ever, because you dont' want borders, you want to turn America into a Third World Shit hole.

Loser.

You want to prove me wrong? Tell me what you would have done.

Trump lied about the tear gas & not a single Trumpette cared.

I want the border controlled, you lunatic. Tear Gas, beat them with clubs, hoses, vicious guard dogs, whatever it takes.

SEAL THE FUCKING BORDER, BUILD THE WALL.

CS gas - Wikipedia

CS gas is not tear gas.

Like I said, it was a rhetorical question. Because you would support no force what so ever, because you dont' want borders, you want to turn America into a Third World Shit hole.

Loser.

You want to prove me wrong? Tell me what you would have done.

How ridiculous is your claim that the only way to protect our border is the gas children. That we need to take children from their parents as a deterrent.

Are you really that pathetic?

Forum List

Back