What the hell is "very safe teargas"?

Not long enough. We're still suffering from the effects of his 8 years in office.

But that being said, liberals were silent with him gassing Mexicans at the border. It's only when it's done under Trump that liberals pretend to care. PRETEND being the keyword here.

So you want to go back to losing 800,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking wt a rate over 6%, Crashing stock market, worst recession in 80 years, two quagmire wars, a near financial meltdown.

This is what your America hating party created & what Obama saved us from.

So you want to go back to losing 800,000 jobs a month,

how many months did that happen?

Trump lied about the tear gas & not a single Trumpette cared.

I want the border controlled, you lunatic. Tear Gas, beat them with clubs, hoses, vicious guard dogs, whatever it takes.

SEAL THE FUCKING BORDER, BUILD THE WALL.
SO you really don't give a shit that Trump lies to you everty day.

You think a a 40' wall will seal the border? Is this caravan is at an entry point you fucking moron. You know an opening in any wall your orange moron wants to build?

Same training way back when. Made your eyes water. Snot out nose. Gag a little but it was in a contained chamber. Not out in the open where itsi not as concentrated.

No lasting harm. Unless you were a cry baby like the op. Cry me a river. They mobbed and got dispersed. Good.

Not long enough. We're still suffering from the effects of his 8 years in office.

But that being said, liberals were silent with him gassing Mexicans at the border. It's only when it's done under Trump that liberals pretend to care. PRETEND being the keyword here.

So you want to go back to losing 800,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking wt a rate over 6%, Crashing stock market, worst recession in 80 years, two quagmire wars, a near financial meltdown.

January of 2008 & climbing. March leveled off at 800,000. then stsrted coming down thanks to the ARRA.

Obama took action to stem those losers.

Blame the parents for putting the kids in harms way, not the border patrol for protecting our country.
Blame the parents for NOT staying st home & getting them killed in gang violence. For LEGALLY trying to give them a better life.

You are a fucking moron.

Legally?

sneaking, or trying to break thru the cordon in place, is not LEGALLY trying to give them a better life

January of 2008 & climbing. March leveled off at 800,000. then stsrted coming down thanks to the ARRA.

so, one month?

Tell me, why do you assholes keep saying months when it was only one?

Case of not knowing what you are talking about?

"So the Bush recession caused 800,000 jobs losses but it was just one month."

so, one month?

Tell me, why do you assholes keep saying months when it was only one?

Case of not knowing what you are talking about?

Jan & March would be two. $ months

How many months of 800,000 job loses to you think is OK????

Blame the parents for putting the kids in harms way, not the border patrol for protecting our country.
Blame the parents for NOT staying st home & getting them killed in gang violence. For LEGALLY trying to give them a better life.

You are a fucking moron.

Legally?

sneaking, or trying to break thru the cordon in place, is not LEGALLY trying to give them a better life

They broke through the Mexican line. They have a right to seek asylum.

You are a fucking moron.

Legally?

The DON'T have a right to break into our country.

They tried to enter by force, they were met with force.

Newtons Third Law

" Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

You are a fucking moron.

Legally?

The mob was offered asylum in Mexico. These "poor humble" people turned it down. But I thought that's what they wanted.
That's what we've been told by the left but they've been wrong about absolutely everything when it comes to this issue.

You don't apply for asylum by tearing down fences, throwing rocks, incendiary devices, fighting with police, etc.

Whoever recruited these people and paid for their caravan march on the U.S. border didn't bother coaching the mob.
If I was Soros I'd ask for my money back.

If you don’t try and charge across the border there won’t be any reason to use tear gas. Since so many seem to be so outraged over the use of the tear gas what method of stopping that charging crowd would be acceptable if any?

If you don’t try and charge across the border there won’t be any reason to use tear gas. Since so many seem to be so outraged over the use of the tear gas what method of stopping that charging crowd would be acceptable if any?

Pikes?

Trump was asked today about the use of teargas on the migrants at the southern border, including those with children.

Trump's response? That they are using "very safe teargas" on the migrants.

Now, I was in the military for 20 years, and when I was with the Security Force, we had to go through teargas training for riot control. And, as far as I'm aware, they don't have "safe" and "unsafe" teargas. It's all the same strength, and it all works the same way.

Trump is a f**king idiot. He's trying to downplay what happened because the optics of women and children getting gassed is kinda bad. But, saying that they were using "safe teargas" on them is even worse, because in addition to looking like he doesn't have a heart, he also looks like an idiot, trying to claim it's "safe".

Trump defends use of 'very safe' tear gas on migrant children

President Donald Trump is strongly defending the U.S. use of tear gas at the Mexican border to repel a crowd of migrants that included angry rock-throwers but also barefoot, crying children.

Critics denounced the border agents' action as overkill, but Trump kept to a hard line.

"They were being rushed by some very tough people and they used tear gas," Trump said Monday of the previous day's encounter. "Here's the bottom line: Nobody is coming into our country unless they come in legally."

At a roundtable in Mississippi later Monday, Trump seemed to acknowledge that children were affected, asking, "Why is a parent running up into an area where they know the tear gas is forming and it's going to be formed and they were running up with a child?"

He said it was "a very minor form of the tear gas itself" that he assured was "very safe."

Without offering evidence, he also claimed that some of the women are not really parents but are instead "grabbers" who steal children so they have a better chance of being granted asylum in the U.S.

We buy it from the same place where we buy the “beautiful barbed wire”.

When you elect a clown, you get a circus.

You’re a pretty straight shooter so I’ll ask you…

Did we fire into Mexico?

If we did, was it…

Rubber Bullets
Tear Gas

Hope you can help.

Thanks.

Did we fire into Mexico?

If we did, was it…

Rubber Bullets
Tear Gas

Hope you can help.

Thanks.
It was tear gas fired into Mexico by border patrol agents when a large group of caravan tried to charge the border.

Did we fire into Mexico?

If we did, was it…

Rubber Bullets
Tear Gas

Hope you can help.

Thanks.
It was tear gas fired into Mexico by border patrol agents when a large group of caravan tried to charge the border.

Then we violated international law, did we not? Firing into another nation against people who were not armed when there was no imminent danger.

Did we fire into Mexico?

If we did, was it…

Rubber Bullets
Tear Gas

Hope you can help.

Thanks.

Then we violated international law, did we not? Firing into another nation against people who were not armed when there was no imminent danger.
Some say we did others say we didn’t because it was non lethal they used tear gas in 2013 to deal with a similar incident no one seemed overly concerned about it. This brings us back to the question of what should be done when a large group of people tries to charge across the border? I see three lethal force non lethal or do nothing.

Forum List

Back