What the hell is "very safe teargas"?

Their job is to prevent the wall being breached.

They are Border Patrol and National Guard.

not cops

So if someone is standing in Mexico, they can be shot on speculation that they are going to breach the wall?

Can someone standing on our side be shot by Mexican authorities on speculation that they are going to breach the wall?

So if someone is standing in Mexico,

standing?

okay….

So if someone is standing, squatting, doing jumping jacks, kneeling, running, swimming, hovering, or just plain located in Mexico, they can be shot on speculation that they are going to breach the wall?

If someone is standing, squatting, doing jumping jacks, kneeling, running, swimming, hovering, or just plain located on our side of the border, they can be shot on speculation that they are going to breach the wall by Mexican authorities?

Since those aren't the reasons they were shot at/gassed, I can only imagine you have no clue what you're talking about

Since you are sponsoring someone being shot at when they have not come across the border…I can only imagine you’d be fine with Mexicans picking off Americans.

Sorry

I'm retired Navy, and I believe in the axiom, "repel all boarders".

The group that was fired upon/gassed did NOT casually walk up to the border and ask for entry.

they were intent on assaulting the people preventing them from attaining entrance.

I now you feel you are missing out on a shitload of future voters,

but thems the breaks

Safe as in not going to cause lasting harm, or death.

Yup. There are different types of tear gas.

CS gas - Wikipedia

Some are worse then others. Good story on tear gas.

CS gas is not tear gas.

Border patrol says there is just one strength of tear gas.

Trump lied & you defend him.
Trump will say anything to excuse his actions

what actions do you imagine need defense? military recruits are
subjected to tear gas as part of basic training------it is a benign method
of mob dispersal

So if someone is standing in Mexico, they can be shot on speculation that they are going to breach the wall?

Can someone standing on our side be shot by Mexican authorities on speculation that they are going to breach the wall?

standing?

okay….

So if someone is standing, squatting, doing jumping jacks, kneeling, running, swimming, hovering, or just plain located in Mexico, they can be shot on speculation that they are going to breach the wall?

If someone is standing, squatting, doing jumping jacks, kneeling, running, swimming, hovering, or just plain located on our side of the border, they can be shot on speculation that they are going to breach the wall by Mexican authorities?

Since those aren't the reasons they were shot at/gassed, I can only imagine you have no clue what you're talking about

Since you are sponsoring someone being shot at when they have not come across the border…I can only imagine you’d be fine with Mexicans picking off Americans.

Sorry

The group that was fired upon/gassed did NOT casually walk up to the border and ask for entry.

they were intent on assaulting the people preventing them from attaining entrance.

but thems the breaks

If the last election was any indication, the Dems seem to have all they need for now.
If a boat comes up to you in the navy, do you blow it to bits? Probably not. You have no right to and we have no right to shoot anyone who isn’t across the border.

Granted the angry and incoherent left is afflicted with short term memory loss but do they really want to open up the "tear gas" can of worms when the Clinton administration managed to asphyxiate and ultimately incinerate about 80 men women and children with poison gas during the Waco standoff?

Last edited:
standing?

okay….

Sorry

but thems the breaks

If the last election was any indication, the Dems seem to have all they need for now.
If a boat comes up to you in the navy, do you blow it to bits? Probably not. You have no right to and we have no right to shoot anyone who isn’t across the border.

If a boat comes up to you in the navy, do you blow it to bits?

if they are attempting to board without permission?

May god have mercy on their souls

You have no right to and we have no right to shoot anyone who isn’t across the border.

Maybe if we had a wall to stop them from overrunning the people protecting the border....

Very safe teargas is like baby shampoo

0200000243595_base_3.jpg

No more tears

okay….

Sorry

but thems the breaks

You have no right to and we have no right to shoot anyone who isn’t across the border.

Maybe if we had a wall to stop them from overrunning the people protecting the border....

Seemed like there was barbed wire there….and a wall.

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.41.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.42.56 PM.png

explain.

Granted the angry and incoherent left is afflicted with short term memory loss but do they really want to open up the "tear gas" can of worms when the Clinton administration managed to asphyxiate and ultimately incinerate about 80 men women and children with poison gas during the Waco standoff?

The ATF did not incinerate anyone.

You mean the same guys who had 50 days after shooting at federal agents?

Sorry

but thems the breaks

View attachment 231695

View attachment 231697

explain.

If the "refugees" were throwing rocks from the Mexican side, should the border patrol respond with live ammo, or is tear gas the better choice? Do they have to wait until a crowd actually rushes over the border, or are they allowed to react while the "refugees" are still in Mexico?

Sorry

but thems the breaks

View attachment 231695

View attachment 231697

explain.

If the "refugees" were throwing rocks from the Mexican side, should the border patrol respond with live ammo, or is tear gas the better choice?
Shouldn’t respond at all. The wall was there to keep them out.

Do they have to wait until a crowd actually rushes over the border, or are they allowed to react while the "refugees" are still in Mexico?

They’re not allowed to fire into a neighboring country….or is Mexico allowed to pick off Americans too?

Sorry

but thems the breaks

View attachment 231695

View attachment 231697

explain.

If the "refugees" were throwing rocks from the Mexican side, should the border patrol respond with live ammo, or is tear gas the better choice?

Do they have to wait until a crowd actually rushes over the border, or are they allowed to react while the "refugees" are still in Mexico?

Shouldn’t respond at all. The wall was there to keep them out..or is Mexico allowed to pick off Americans too?

The "refugees" were rushing an impenetrable wall?

They’re not allowed to fire into a neighboring country…

So hundreds can rush toward the border and our officers have to wait until the "refugees" physically step onto US soil before they can defend themselves? What if they throw rocks from 10 feet inside Mexico?
We still can't respond?

or is Mexico allowed to pick off Americans too?

Are Americans throwing rocks at Mexican officers?

Sorry

but thems the breaks

View attachment 231695

View attachment 231697

explain.

didn't seem to stop, or even slow down, the invaders very much, did it?

standing?

okay….

Sorry

but thems the breaks

To be correct, your ship would welcome all boarders because they had to right to come aboard & seek asylum.

View attachment 231695

View attachment 231697

explain.

Shouldn’t respond at all. The wall was there to keep them out..or is Mexico allowed to pick off Americans too?

The "refugees" were rushing an impenetrable wall?

They’re not allowed to fire into a neighboring country…

So hundreds can rush toward the border and our officers have to wait until the "refugees" physically step onto US soil before they can defend themselves? What if they throw rocks from 10 feet inside Mexico?
We still can't respond?

or is Mexico allowed to pick off Americans too?

Are Americans throwing rocks at Mexican officers?

If a criminal escapes the police by driving into Mexico, we just go in & get them?

standing?

okay….

Sorry

but thems the breaks

To be correct, your ship would welcome all boarders because they had to right to come aboard & seek asylum.

Right

that NEVER cause problems

Captain Phillips (2013) - IMDb

Trump was asked today about the use of teargas on the migrants at the southern border, including those with children.

Trump's response? That they are using "very safe teargas" on the migrants.

Now, I was in the military for 20 years, and when I was with the Security Force, we had to go through teargas training for riot control. And, as far as I'm aware, they don't have "safe" and "unsafe" teargas. It's all the same strength, and it all works the same way.

Trump is a f**king idiot. He's trying to downplay what happened because the optics of women and children getting gassed is kinda bad. But, saying that they were using "safe teargas" on them is even worse, because in addition to looking like he doesn't have a heart, he also looks like an idiot, trying to claim it's "safe".

Trump defends use of 'very safe' tear gas on migrant children

President Donald Trump is strongly defending the U.S. use of tear gas at the Mexican border to repel a crowd of migrants that included angry rock-throwers but also barefoot, crying children.

Critics denounced the border agents' action as overkill, but Trump kept to a hard line.

"They were being rushed by some very tough people and they used tear gas," Trump said Monday of the previous day's encounter. "Here's the bottom line: Nobody is coming into our country unless they come in legally."

At a roundtable in Mississippi later Monday, Trump seemed to acknowledge that children were affected, asking, "Why is a parent running up into an area where they know the tear gas is forming and it's going to be formed and they were running up with a child?"

He said it was "a very minor form of the tear gas itself" that he assured was "very safe."

Without offering evidence, he also claimed that some of the women are not really parents but are instead "grabbers" who steal children so they have a better chance of being granted asylum in the U.S.

Despite your training experience, there's a difference in the DELIVERY mechanisms. Crowd control tear gas is delivered without "pyrotechnic" canisters that are used in the military... The pyrotechnic rounds are extremely hot and emit smoke for "cover" as well as the tear gas.

After about 20 denials that any LEO USED pyrotechnic rounds of CS at Waco, in 1993, there WAS finally an admission that INDEED they had been used. The rounds are designed to be hot enough to discourage people hurling or kicking them back to the source.

This of course was NOT used to gas the women and child in a SEALED BUNKER to death at Mount Carmel.. For that, armored vehicles drilled thru the rooftop of the bunker and simply sprayed the CS gas in to kill them.

Cry me a river about crowd control.. CS gas used 84 times at the Southern border during the Obama years. Where was your outrage then??? Oh that's right, media probably never MADE IT AN ISSUE...

The media is about to get people killed. En masse. In civil conflict. They are provoking confrontations..

The gas had nothing to do with their deaths. The fire was the reason.

Trump lied about the tear gas & not a single Trumpette cared.

I want the border controlled, you lunatic. Tear Gas, beat them with clubs, hoses, vicious guard dogs, whatever it takes.

SEAL THE FUCKING BORDER, BUILD THE WALL.
SO you really don't give a shit that Trump lies to you everty day.

You think a a 40' wall will seal the border? Is this caravan is at an entry point you fucking moron. You know an opening in any wall your orange moron wants to build?

No, I don't think that a Wall will Seal the border. I want both.

YOu want America to be a Third World Shit hole.

Hey, Dave, explain to US how wages will ever fucking rise, if employers, have an effectively infinite labor pool.

Forum List

Back