What the hell is "very safe teargas"?

Safe as in not going to cause lasting harm, or death.

Yup. There are different types of tear gas.

CS gas - Wikipedia

Some are worse then others. Good story on tear gas.

CS gas is not tear gas.

Border patrol says there is just one strength of tear gas.

Trump lied & you defend him.

Didn't now you were smarter than Wikipedia.

View attachment 231325
www.warresisters.org
CN and CS are the most widely used and known, but around 15 different types of tear gas have been developed worldwide, e.g. adamsite or bromoacetone, CNB, and CNC

And of course you aren't.

But you are a self important idiot.

Oh and for my money they can use military tear gas on those useless fucks.
CS is still not tear gas. Trear gas is classdified as a chemical weapon. e fired chemical weapons into Mexico. Ain't you proud. Those useless children!!!!!

That they are. Useless. Right along with their useless mothers and fathers.

If you feel so bad mosey on down there and pick them up. I'm sure they will let you support them.

Oh and good to know you are an expert on tear gas. You should contact Wikipedia and set them straight.

What a moron.

Yup. There are different types of tear gas.

CS gas - Wikipedia

Some are worse then others. Good story on tear gas.

CS gas is not tear gas.

Border patrol says there is just one strength of tear gas.

Trump lied & you defend him.

Didn't now you were smarter than Wikipedia.

View attachment 231325
www.warresisters.org
CN and CS are the most widely used and known, but around 15 different types of tear gas have been developed worldwide, e.g. adamsite or bromoacetone, CNB, and CNC

And of course you aren't.

But you are a self important idiot.

Oh and for my money they can use military tear gas on those useless fucks.
The truth is always a brilliant rebuttal to morons who just shoot their mouths off claiming things they'd like to be true but sadly, for the left, are not.
Everything the left told you about the mob rushing the border is not true including their tear gas disinformation.

Btw Glenn Beck has a bit of audio from a San Diego television station congratulating the Border Patrol for repelling a "border rush" with tear gas and keeping the violent mob out. The best bit? It was during the Obama regime!
Seems like repelling a violent mob wasn't a crime and tear worthy when Barack Obama was in charge. In fact it was reported as a good, restrained thing.
I'll bet that media outlet has a different view now in the Trump era!

Last edited:
Trump was asked today about the use of teargas on the migrants at the southern border, including those with children.

Trump's response? That they are using "very safe teargas" on the migrants.

Now, I was in the military for 20 years, and when I was with the Security Force, we had to go through teargas training for riot control. And, as far as I'm aware, they don't have "safe" and "unsafe" teargas. It's all the same strength, and it all works the same way.

Trump is a f**king idiot. He's trying to downplay what happened because the optics of women and children getting gassed is kinda bad. But, saying that they were using "safe teargas" on them is even worse, because in addition to looking like he doesn't have a heart, he also looks like an idiot, trying to claim it's "safe".

Trump defends use of 'very safe' tear gas on migrant children

President Donald Trump is strongly defending the U.S. use of tear gas at the Mexican border to repel a crowd of migrants that included angry rock-throwers but also barefoot, crying children.

Critics denounced the border agents' action as overkill, but Trump kept to a hard line.

"They were being rushed by some very tough people and they used tear gas," Trump said Monday of the previous day's encounter. "Here's the bottom line: Nobody is coming into our country unless they come in legally."

At a roundtable in Mississippi later Monday, Trump seemed to acknowledge that children were affected, asking, "Why is a parent running up into an area where they know the tear gas is forming and it's going to be formed and they were running up with a child?"

He said it was "a very minor form of the tear gas itself" that he assured was "very safe."

Without offering evidence, he also claimed that some of the women are not really parents but are instead "grabbers" who steal children so they have a better chance of being granted asylum in the U.S.
Obama used tear gas at the border MANY times, fool.

FACT CHECK: Did the Obama Administration Use Tear Gas Once a Month at the Border?
That was OBAMA tear gas...manufactured with the tears of unicorns and delivered on clouds of dreams from poor
brown children's sleep.
This is Trump tear gas! Straight from Nazi death camps and used to murder millions of Jews. Big difference.

Tear gas is harmless to people. It burns your eyes and causes you to do whatever you can to get away from it.

Which is the point.

And oh, by the way, it can ruin contact lenses. BFD.

Only a Leftist moron would object to the use of teargas under the circumstances described.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. Pure and simple.

Probably low levels of electric shock are safe. Should we use it on children too?
You should ask your asinine questions of the mother who drags her children (if they indeed are hers) thousands of miles
and then storms the US border, with it's Border Patrol, fences and razor wire, as if they were Green Berets in Vietnam.

What kind of moron are you? How fucking dumb are you? Really? The caravan is a well financed and thought out campaign with the ultimate goal of getting photographs of this
chunky women dragging children in diapers through a cloud of tear gas (though it was merely smoke in reality and nothing more). Fuck off!

Last edited:
Trump was asked today about the use of teargas on the migrants at the southern border, including those with children.

Now, I was in the military for 20 years, and when I was with the Security Force, we had to go through teargas training for riot control. And, as far as I'm aware, they don't have "safe" and "unsafe" teargas. It's all the same strength, and it all works the same way.

Trump is a f**king idiot. He's trying to downplay what happened because the optics of women and children getting gassed is kinda bad. But, saying that they were using "safe teargas" on them is even worse, because in addition to looking like he doesn't have a heart, he also looks like an idiot, trying to claim it's "safe".

President Donald Trump is strongly defending the U.S. use of tear gas at the Mexican border to repel a crowd of migrants that included angry rock-throwers but also barefoot, crying children.

Critics denounced the border agents' action as overkill, but Trump kept to a hard line.

"They were being rushed by some very tough people and they used tear gas," Trump said Monday of the previous day's encounter. "Here's the bottom line: Nobody is coming into our country unless they come in legally."

At a roundtable in Mississippi later Monday, Trump seemed to acknowledge that children were affected, asking, "Why is a parent running up into an area where they know the tear gas is forming and it's going to be formed and they were running up with a child?"

He said it was "a very minor form of the tear gas itself" that he assured was "very safe."

Without offering evidence, he also claimed that some of the women are not really parents but are instead "grabbers" who steal children so they have a better chance of being granted asylum in the U.S.

FACT CHECK: Did the Obama Administration Use Tear Gas Once a Month at the Border?
That was OBAMA tear gas...manufactured with the tears of unicorns and delivered on clouds of dreams from poor
brown children's sleep.
This is Trump tear gas! Straight from Nazi death camps and used to murder millions of Jews. Big difference.

Damn how many years has Pres Obama been gone.

Not long enough. We're still suffering from the effects of his 8 years in office.

But that being said, liberals were silent with him gassing Mexicans at the border. It's only when it's done under Trump that liberals pretend to care. PRETEND being the keyword here.

brown children's sleep.

Long enough to know Obama's tear gassing of the mob is no different than when Trump does it too. But leftist liars cry now. They didn't then.

----------------------------------------- from what i hear the gas used was PEPPERBALLS but i don't know , don't care , use the real stuff , high strength on the invaders BSailor .

Do you think teargassing toddlers doesn’t cause long lasting harm?
Nope!
Maybe if they were teargassed while sitting in an enclosed capsule and deeply whiffing the gas.
Not in an open air environment however where the gas is quickly and easily dispersed.
What do you think of a woman who drags children into such a position to begin with? You probably aren't honest enough to say.

Do you think teargassing toddlers doesn’t cause long lasting harm?
------------------------------------------------ tell their parents who put the widdle invaders in harms way not to put their widdle invaders in harms way DeanRD .

I agree.

In fact I couldn't care less about the kids, their mothers or the rest of those useless fucks.

I'd use military tear gas on the assholes.

If you don't want to get gassed. Stay in your own country and off our border.

Tear gas is harmless to people. It burns your eyes and causes you to do whatever you can to get away from it.

Which is the point.

And oh, by the way, it can ruin contact lenses. BFD.

Only a Leftist moron would object to the use of teargas under the circumstances described.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. Pure and simple.

Probably low levels of electric shock are safe. Should we use it on children too?
----------------------------------- YES , if needed RDave . Course low levels of electric shock aren't being used YET RDave .

brown children's sleep.

What relevence would that have in this debate?

This is all bullshit. Compared with the other options to prevent hundreds of migrants from running through a hole in the fence, tear gas is very safe.

Mexico has said it will immediately deport up to 500 migrants from Central America who “violently and illegally” sought to cross the US border – pushing past Mexican people and causing US agents to fire tear gas to disperse them.

The US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency suspended all crossings at the San Diego-Tijuana entry point, after hundreds of migrants stormed their way through a blockade of Mexican police and a small number sought to open a space in a roll of razor wire.

With the Mexican police overwhelmed, US agents dispersed the migrants by firing or throwing tear gas. Images taken at the location showed clouds of tear gas hanging in the air, and people moving away from the border.

The crossing remained closed for several hours.

Mexico to deport 500 migrants who 'violently' tried to cross US border
There was a hole in the fence???
During a peaceful demonstration, a group of men broke off from the main body of demonstrators, attacked and overwhelmed the Mexican police who were trying to keep them from approaching the fence and began tearing a hole in the wire fence, and when the border. When border patrol agents blocked them from coming through the hole they began throwing rocks at them. Hundreds of other demonstrators began rushing toward the hole, and that's when US agents began firing and throwing tear gas at them. Mexico says it will deport about 500 migrants for participating in this violent attack on our border, so that gives you an idea of how large the group was that border patrol agents had to control.

Well, there is the first stuff, them pellets they drop in that dish of stuff in boot camp, then there is the little green shed they pack full of folks then toss in a few cans of the real deal. I agree with you that a decent gassing is not nice at all and defiantly not anything one could call safe. Mr. presidant should be invited to an a rave CBR classsoxhe has a clue. That said, you get stupid, you pay. Those cowards took woman and children to a riot. They should be held accountable for the outcome. They had ZERO business rushing the border especially after being warned.

The tear gas OBAMA used was very safe tear gas. When a Republican administration uses it though, it becomes unsafe tear gas.

Exactly five years earlier, during the Obama administration, border agents repelled a gang of rock and bottle throwing illegal immigrants using pepper spray. This was just one of 151 uses of pepper spray at the border that year alone, in addition to 27 uses of tear gas, and all without a peep about “war crimes” or the
Using tear gas on illegal migrants isn't a 'war crime.' It's nothing new and saves lives.

Last edited:

The Obama and Clinton administrations also used tear gas on immigrants. Personally, I'm in favor of planting land mines, that would send them scurrying back to their sh*thole countries.

Forum List

Back