What the left doesn't get about conservatives.......from someone who used to be a left wing nut...

Its easy to be conservative. No thinking allowed or needed. You just become a drone and parrot of Rush and Drumpf. In order to be liberal you actually have to put forth effort to think and utilize the full gamut of intelligence bestowed on the human race. I'm not surprised some people give up and fall into stupidity as a conservative. Its like falling asleep and everyone enjoys a good sleep.

So all your intelligence results in tent cities all across the West Coast? I hardly call it being asleep to disavow a philosophy that has never worked in the history of mankind. People can succeed if they are allowed. Crushing the middle class will not lift a single person out of poverty. Your utopia is not based in reality. If you gutted the military and took every last dollar of the 'rich' people, you still do not come close to funding your vision. Eventually, people will have to care for themselves, which is just natural. The government should step aside and quit making it more difficult for people to care for themselves.
" So all your intelligence results in tent cities all across the West Coast? "

Not sure whats wrong with tent cities? They are transitional housing.

" I hardly call it being asleep to disavow a philosophy that has never worked in the history of mankind. "

Its called being conservative. They are unable to adapt to change and too timid to try because someone told them it would never work. Some call those type of people losers. My parents always told me that people that say something is impossible are just projecting their fears of failure.

"People can succeed if they are allowed."

True. The problem is that racism reduces those numbers drastically for the race the system is set up to put obstacles in front of. The idea that people are supposed to pull themselves up by their boot straps when they dont even have boots or they just have one boot is ridiculous and a thinly veiled lie.

"If you gutted the military and took every last dollar of the 'rich' people, you still do not come close to funding your vision. "

Not sure what you think my vision is but yeah this would do very nicely towards funding my vision.
You would have a problem if the tent city went up around your neighborhood.

Its easy to be conservative. No thinking allowed or needed. You just become a drone and parrot of Rush and Drumpf. In order to be liberal you actually have to put forth effort to think and utilize the full gamut of intelligence bestowed on the human race. I'm not surprised some people give up and fall into stupidity as a conservative. Its like falling asleep and everyone enjoys a good sleep.

So all your intelligence results in tent cities all across the West Coast? I hardly call it being asleep to disavow a philosophy that has never worked in the history of mankind. People can succeed if they are allowed. Crushing the middle class will not lift a single person out of poverty. Your utopia is not based in reality. If you gutted the military and took every last dollar of the 'rich' people, you still do not come close to funding your vision. Eventually, people will have to care for themselves, which is just natural. The government should step aside and quit making it more difficult for people to care for themselves.

" I hardly call it being asleep to disavow a philosophy that has never worked in the history of mankind. "

Its called being conservative. They are unable to adapt to change and too timid to try because someone told them it would never work. Some call those type of people losers. My parents always told me that people that say something is impossible are just projecting their fears of failure.

True. The problem is that racism reduces those numbers drastically for the race the system is set up to put obstacles in front of. The idea that people are supposed to pull themselves up by their boot straps when they dont even have boots or they just have one boot is ridiculous and a thinly veiled lie.

"If you gutted the military and took every last dollar of the 'rich' people, you still do not come close to funding your vision. "

Not sure what you think my vision is but yeah this would do very nicely towards funding my vision.

In my brief conversations with you, you have supported tent cities, women with 6 kids by 5 dads, government sponserd theft, and using racism as an excuse why a whole group of people can't succeed. I'm not sure who told you those were productive ideas, but I don't think they will serve you well.
The conservative never gets the plight of the American Black born out of slavery. He’s had 100s of years of lost wealth and family break up by slave owners, that it has long been a cultural way of life. Everytime you whine about the black man with 6 kids by 4 wives remember this. It’s the result of slave owner mentality to keep the workers plentiful while breaking up families and moving and selling them around. You slave owners made much of their culture.
Wow so you joined in 2012 and have 10 messages? You don't post often but when you do it sure is dumb.

You would have a problem if the tent city went up around your neighborhood.
No. Actually I wouldnt. I grew up in the hood. I am made of sterner stuff than most of you soft guys.

"In order to be liberal you actually have to put forth effort to think and utilize the full gamut of intelligence bestowed on the human race"

Takes a lot of intelligence to think of ways to steal other people's money does it?

Takes a lot of intelligence to think of ways to steal other people's money does it?

And to decide that shitting in the streets should be allowed.

In my brief conversations with you, you have supported tent cities, women with 6 kids by 5 dads, government sponserd theft, and using racism as an excuse why a whole group of people can't succeed. I'm not sure who told you those were productive ideas, but I don't think they will serve you well.
The conservative never gets the plight of the American Black born out of slavery. He’s had 100s of years of lost wealth and family break up by slave owners, that it has long been a cultural way of life. Everytime you whine about the black man with 6 kids by 4 wives remember this. It’s the result of slave owner mentality to keep the workers plentiful while breaking up families and moving and selling them around. You slave owners made much of their culture.

The conservative never gets the plight of the American Black born out of slavery. He’s had 100s of years of lost wealth

Wow! Those are some long living blacks I'm supposed to feel sorry for, eh?

"In order to be liberal you actually have to put forth effort to think and utilize the full gamut of intelligence bestowed on the human race"

No. You just have to be a thief and criminal minded. You know like the colonizing white race. They have stolen all kinds of shit and have the audacity not to even give it back when its claimed.

No. You just have to be a thief and criminal minded. You know like the colonizing white race. They have stolen all kinds of shit and have the audacity not to even give it back when its claimed.
Are you living on stolen property? Why don't you give it back?

The conservative never gets the plight of the American Black born out of slavery. He’s had 100s of years of lost wealth

I think you misunderstood what "born out" of means. In the context it was used it didnt mean literal birth.

I have permission from the natives the land used to belong to stay here. They'd rather I had it than a white person. I'm kinda keeping it in trust for them. Since I am Black they know I wont break that treaty like whites have done countless times.

Everytime you whine about the black man with 6 kids by 4 wives remember this.

Wives? LOL!

It’s the result of slave owner mentality to keep the workers plentiful while breaking up families and moving and selling them around.

Where was that "slave owner mentality" 90 years ago, when black births out of wedlock were less than half what they are today?

I think you misunderstood what "born out" of means. In the context it was used it didnt mean literal birth.

I think you misunderstood what "born out" of means.

I'm not mocking "born out", I'm mocking "100s of years of lost wealth".

I have permission from the natives the land used to belong to stay here. They'd rather I had it than a white person. I'm kinda keeping it in trust for them. Since I am Black they know I wont break that treaty like whites have done countless times.
Me too. LMAO

You dont consider 200-400 years as more than 100 years? Youre not making any sense.

You dont consider 200-400 years as more than 100 years? Youre not making any sense.

Have you lost "100s of years of wealth"? Please expound.

Yes. The wages of my ancestors that were never paid plus interest and accrued late fees. How did you not know this?

Yes. The wages of my ancestors that were never paid plus interest and accrued late fees. How did you not know this?
The wages of my ancestors that were never paid

Why would you get the wages of your ancestors?

The same reason you would get the inheritance of your ancestors. What kind of dumb question is that?

The same reason you would get the inheritance of your ancestors. What kind of dumb question is that?

The same reason you would get the inheritance of your ancestors.

What's the average white inheritance?

The same reason you would get the inheritance of your ancestors.

What's the average white inheritance?
Dont know and I dont care. Has nothing to do with the point.

Forum List

Back