🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the Left Needs to Start (Really)

Sell that someplace else, sister. Pew reports:

Voteview is exactly what is the name implies: a record of actual votes. Not professed positions, but the way their votes were actually cast. Which I regard as a much better indicator of their actual positions than what they say.

Also, vote view is measuring the political polarization of actual elected officials. In comparison to the general public in the Pew Research Study.

Obama is the least liberal of recent Democratic Presidents while simultaneously nationalizing the health care industry. Does that compute?

The action here is in how the center is defined. Once you contrive a biased methodology you can apply neutral data to the experiment and you're going to get your biased output.

The health care industry was nationalized? Could of fooled me, the amount of junk mail we receive from private health care insurance companies makes your allegation ridiculous.

Last edited:
Progressive/liberal ideas have traction in all but he most extreme conservative citizens. Most Americans agree women should be paid the same as men for the same work; seperate but equal is never equal and that the wealth of our nation is too much in the hands of the 1% for the long term good of our nation.

Most agree that having a child is a personal matter and one which a government should not impose; that a town, city, county or parish and state ought to be governed by political bodies which represent the demographics of the political subdivision, and that the rule of law must be applied equally and fairly to citizens and non citizens alike.

Yet the right seems to win the propaganda battle as reactionary forces work everyday to 'defrock' our democratic institutions and traditions. Why?
You certainly win the award for most vapid post.
Because at the same time most Americans would agree that allowing lawsuits against employers on spurious grounds is wrong, killing children is wrong, and confiscating wealth from hard working people is wrong.
Which are all other ways to word what you wrote.

The right is on the opposite side of the majority on most major issues. Abortion, immigration, wealth distribution, healthcare, background checks for gun purchases, gay marriage, even tax cuts for the rich.
That's why 2010 saw the biggest turnover in the House in history? Why the majority of state legislatures and governors are GOP?
Yeah, smoke some more.
And you wonder why I know you're stupid?
Becase you get your ass handed to you every time you try to debate me?

Progressive/liberal ideas have traction in all but he most extreme conservative citizens. Most Americans agree women should be paid the same as men for the same work; seperate but equal is never equal and that the wealth of our nation is too much in the hands of the 1% for the long term good of our nation.

Most agree that having a child is a personal matter and one which a government should not impose; that a town, city, county or parish and state ought to be governed by political bodies which represent the demographics of the political subdivision, and that the rule of law must be applied equally and fairly to citizens and non citizens alike.

Yet the right seems to win the propaganda battle as reactionary forces work everyday to 'defrock' our democratic institutions and traditions. Why?
Because at the same time most Americans would agree that allowing lawsuits against employers on spurious grounds is wrong, killing children is wrong, and confiscating wealth from hard working people is wrong.

The right is on the opposite side of the majority on most major issues. Abortion, immigration, wealth distribution, healthcare, background checks for gun purchases, gay marriage, even tax cuts for the rich.
That's why 2010 saw the biggest turnover in the House in history? Why the majority of state legislatures and governors are GOP?
Yeah, smoke some more.
I doubt even you don't believe that lie. Face it Rabbit, you're a hack, a partisan parrot who has never had an original thought in your life. You're idea of a debate is to call me a cocksucker. Which, BTW, reminds me, you've never provided proof you're not a homosexual hiding in a closet. Why else would you have such hate for people you've never met?

Yeah, smoke some more.
I doubt even you don't believe that lie. Face it Rabbit, you're a hack, a partisan parrot who has never had an original thought in your life. You're idea of a debate is to call me a cocksucker. Which, BTW, reminds me, you've never provided proof you're not a homosexual hiding in a closet. Why else would you have such hate for people you've never met?
When cornered, spew insults. It's your only defense.
You can't tell the difference between "Consumer spending is the driver of the economy" and "consumer spending makes up 70% of the economy." That is because you are stupid.

When cornered, spew insults. It's your only defense.
You can't tell the difference between "Consumer spending is the driver of the economy" and "consumer spending makes up 70% of the economy." That is because you are stupid.

I'm gonna let the irony of that post waft in around us like a fart in the wind.

Let's analyze a recent comment.

If, as posited, business investment drives the economy, yet 70% of the GPA is consumer activity, what conclusion can we draw?

I conclude that business investment - paying rent, buying product, paying salaries, marketing expenses, insurance and energy expenses, etc. are mostly done to produce a product purchased by the consumer.

Besides that point, aren't most of the business expenses no different than those of the single worker - the consumer - who buys clothes, food, insurance, shelter? And thus, I conclude business and industry are consumers too.

Maybe the Rabbit can prove me wrong and post an original spin to cover his ass?

If, as posited, business investment drives the economy, yet 70% of the GPA is consumer activity, what conclusion can we draw?

I conclude that business investment - paying rent, buying product, paying salaries, marketing expenses, insurance and energy expenses, etc. are mostly done to produce a product purchased by the consumer.

Besides that point, aren't most of the business expenses no different than those of the single worker - the consumer - who buys clothes, food, insurance, shelter? And thus, I conclude business and industry are consumers too.

ROFLMFAO!! You think you have a clue what you're talking about?
Paying rent is not business investment. Buying product is typically not business investment. Insurance is not business investment.
You don't knwo what the fuck you're talking about, not even the first idea.

ROFLMFAO!! You think you have a clue what you're talking about?
Paying rent is not business investment. Buying product is typically not business investment. Insurance is not business investment.
You don't knwo what the fuck you're talking about, not even the first idea.

What are they then? They are an investment in their own business, are they not? These expenses, in product, labor and services are investments in their business, and also prove they are consurmers, purchasing labor, insurance, product and much more. Your little brain can't comprehend the macro, of that I'm not surprised.

Let's consider the Romney method of 'investment'. First, find a business or industry whose value is greater in the slaughter house than on the hoof. Next, raid it, take it over, fire the staff, sell off he assets, pocket the profit and let the shell of he building be seized for lack of paying taxes. Then, stick the local taxpayer with a blight, a haven for the homeless and a high rate of unemployed former consumers, who once bought clothing, food, appliances, cars and now do not.

No, idiot. They are not investments. They are expenses of the business.
Geezus, you dont know the difference in something like this and think you're qualified to talk about the economy? Give me a fucking break.

Anything that gets the social justice warriors out of the spotlight (on the left and right) works for me.

1,000 years from now when people study us like we do Rome, historians will say, "All they had to do was follow the Constitution!"

Nationally, the Democrats have won 5 of the last 6 popular votes and the next one looks more and more like it will be 6 out of the last 7. There is zero need for the Dems to change a thing.

Yes because "winning" an election is vastly more important than actually correcting problems.

zero need for the Dems to change a thing..
... everything is going SO well under democratic "leadership"...

I really do not mean to lambast you but what would your advice for the Democratic Party be? If you win 5 out of 6 games, 5 out of 6 debates or 5 out of 6 competitions, would you change anything? I don't think you would.

This is one of my favorites, showing a majority of republicans indicating that illegals should be allowed to stay legally. Almost a super majority of republicans. And a super majority of white, black and Hispanics.

The poll doesn't ask the correct question. To understand people's positions you need to determine how they act, not what they say. This is due to people having Revealed Preferences which are different from their Expressed Preferences.

Ask poll respondents this question: Do you want illegal infiltrators to be your next door neighbor or for illegal infiltrators to be in your child's classroom?​

See it's one thing to say "Sure, I want to make these people citizens" and then inflict their presence on other people and it's another thing to say "Sure, I want my daughter to have one as her lab partner in her HS biology class."

Look at the phenomenon of white flight all over America. People are REVEALING their preferences despite what they SAY.

You cite poll numbers, I ask "Which party holds the majority in the People's Chamber?"

Nationally, the Democrats have won 5 of the last 6 popular votes and the next one looks more and more like it will be 6 out of the last 7. There is zero need for the Dems to change a thing.

Yes because "winning" an election is vastly more important than actually correcting problems.

zero need for the Dems to change a thing..
... everything is going SO well under democratic "leadership"...

I really do not mean to lambast you but what would your advice for the Democratic Party be? If you win 5 out of 6 games, 5 out of 6 debates or 5 out of 6 competitions, would you change anything? I don't think you would.

Yes.of course...everything is going extremely well in america. The 2 party electoral process is a smashing success and the people are well represented, our tax money is well spent, we're admired worldwide for our intelligent foreign policy and we're an economic powerhouse. Our borders are secure, our laws are properly enforced. ....all because the democratic party has "won" the presidency.
We get exactly the kind of government we deserve. Enjoy!
You hyperpartisans are pretty funny...One day you'll realize how you were being played.
LMAO..this country is finished.

Forum List

Back