What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump...[by a former Muslim]

Your comment reminds me of when Hillary baited the entire country. She lied to mothers that lost sons while defending their ambassador. After shitting her pants in a real world situation she created, she told grieving mothers one story and her family a completely different story.

What lie did she tell.....specifically. Quote her.

She said a video caused the attack on the consulate, then she told Chelsea that the video had nothing to do with it. Then she told the parents to their faces that the video is what caused it.

Quote her. Not yourself.

This stuff was in the news for weeks, but brainwashed douche bags like you don't absorb anything unless some leftwing propaganda organ is the source.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to offer us the quote.

Yet you're giving me excuses why you can't.....again.

I'm not going to prove what everyone who isn't a complete moron like you already knows.

Your comment reminds me of when Hillary baited the entire country. She lied to mothers that lost sons while defending their ambassador. After shitting her pants in a real world situation she created, she told grieving mothers one story and her family a completely different story.

She said a video caused the attack on the consulate, then she told Chelsea that the video had nothing to do with it. Then she told the parents to their faces that the video is what caused it.

Quote her. Not yourself.

This stuff was in the news for weeks, but brainwashed douche bags like you don't absorb anything unless some leftwing propaganda organ is the source.
So you can't.....quelle surprise.
I could easily do it. However, only hopeless douche bag morons are so clueless they aren't aware of it.

Go look it up yourself.

Quote her. Not yourself.

You can't even get it right. You idiotically claimed, "She said a video caused the attack on the consulate, then she told Chelsea that the video had nothing to do with it."

That's completely ass backwards. In reality, she first emailed Chelsea that it was an Al-Qaeda attack. THEN, after the CIA assessed it was a video spurred protest, she met with the families.

That's a lie.

In her first public comment on the attack on Sept. 11, 2012, Mrs. Clinton’s first public statement released at 10:08 p.m. blamed the attack on a viral video.

“I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today,” said Mrs. Clinton, then secretary of state. “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”
The attack occurred that very same day. She told Chelsea it was an deliberate attack by Al Queda the very same day. The order these events occurred is irrelevant. In fact, that she told her daughter the truth first makes it even worse.

Later that weekend the Obama administration, with Hillary's knowledge, of course, sent out Susan Rice to repeat the story they knew to be lie on all the Sunday news programs.

It's really sad that left wing turds like you are so brain washed that you actually believe or don't know that Hillary lied about this.

Quote her. Not yourself.

I could easily do it. However, only hopeless douche bag morons are so clueless they aren't aware of it.

Go look it up yourself.
Of course most of the country doesn't realize everyone with a functioning brain knows it probably WAS triggered by the video, just like the 20 other attacks/protests earlier that day and right around then. And of course it was terror- the brainwashed dupes think it can't be both.

op is one sick fuck to attack a gold star family.

no wonder he supports trump. birds of a feather...

Fuck you, the son served, not the father. The father is the one who decided to use his sons death for politics, Trump didn't put him on that stage.

awwww.....poor thin skinned donald and his thin skinned trumpsters

i'm going to assume you didn't get the point the father made at the convention because you only repeat what your handlers tell you to.

I saw the speech, the SOB is really stupid for a lawyer. The Constitution has absolutely nothing to do with his lame claims, also his family has been in the US for at least 36 years so nothing Trump does pertaining to immigration will effect them.
It's no surprise that a lawyer wouldn't know jack about the Constitution. They don't teach that stuff in law school, and the law schools are churning out lawyers like Khan by the thousands.

Quote her. Not yourself.

Go look it up yourself.
Of course most of the country doesn't realize everyone with a functioning brain knows it probably WAS triggered by the video, just like the 20 other attacks/protests earlier that day and right around then. And of course it was terror- the brainwashed dupes think it can't be both.

Hillary herself said it wasn't, douche bag, so how would you know it was?

Yeah. Having a son....forcing him to join the US military...and insisting that he be KIA was all part of a plot to deny Trump the White House.

Makes perfect sense.

Dude was an infiltrator. If you're a US soldier and a Muslim, that's a conflict of interest.

You are insane.

Know the enemy. First rule of war.
Great idea- Pick a fight with a billion muslims we need in this fight against their fundie nutjob terrorists...

Numbers are not at all the point. China has a billion plus; they ain't taking over the mainland. The "nutjob" thing to do is to let them into your country and military. That's just fucking whack-a-do sh** that wouldn't have flown even in FDR's regime.
More tin foil for you!

Banning Muslims would keep people like his son out, it's unconstitutional. duh

Show me where the Constitution says that. Also show me where a foreign national who has never set foot in the US has constitutional rights.
It says you can't discriminate on the basis of religion. That's why Trump had to retreat and say he would ban immigration from certain countries instead duh.

No, it says you can't discriminate against Americans or foreigners living in America on the basis of religion. You can discriminate against foreigners living outside the U.S. who want to immigrate on any basis you like.

op is one sick fuck to attack a gold star family.

no wonder he supports trump. birds of a feather...

Goldstar or not........worth a look if father is Muzzie Brotherhood supporter.
why? there's no reason to believe it

You've got to understand; content=credibility in the world of conserve-hate-ives.

You being a Hildabeast supporter really shouldn't be blabbering about anyone's credibility
so you're okay with baseless smears of gold star families?

Again, what did Trump say that was baseless? Show the actual quote, I don't care about your commentary

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:

Yeah. Having a son....forcing him to join the US military...and insisting that he be KIA was all part of a plot to deny Trump the White House.

Makes perfect sense.

Dude was an infiltrator. If you're a US soldier and a Muslim, that's a conflict of interest.

You are insane.

Great idea- Pick a fight with a billion muslims we need in this fight against their fundie nutjob terrorists...

Muslims aren't going to help us, moron. They sympathise with ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Quote her. Not yourself.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to offer us the quote.

Yet you're giving me excuses why you can't.....again.

I'm not going to prove what everyone who isn't a complete moron like you already knows.
Well, isn't THAT convenient.......

Quote her. Not yourself.

Go look it up yourself.

In the first few hours, there was chaos duh and intelligence's story changed...IT CAN BE TERROR AND TRIGGERED BY THE VIDEO, dupe. And almost undoubtedly was.

Makes perfect sense.

You are insane.

Of course you like to conveniently forget that there are MORE Muslims than Christers fighting ISIS and dying fighting ISIS.

Makes perfect sense.

You are insane.

RW ugly American duped idiocy. You bigot a-holes and the big orange ass/idiot are the terrorists best friends.

Go look it up yourself.

In the first few hours, there was chaos duh and intelligence's story changed...IT CAN BE TERROR AND TRIGGERED BY THE VIDEO, dupe. And almost undoubtedly was.

You mean Hillary's story about the intelligence story changed. The real story stayed remarkably consistent after she told Chelsea what happened.

Forum List

Back