What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump...[by a former Muslim]

Banning Muslims would keep people like his son out, it's unconstitutional. duh

Show me where the Constitution says that. Also show me where a foreign national who has never set foot in the US has constitutional rights.
It says you can't discriminate on the basis of religion. That's why Trump had to retreat and say he would ban immigration from certain countries instead duh.

And the deflection begins!!!!

Yes, you deflect as much as you can, but the world knows just what a despicable person shrilary is. Your propaganda is failing sweetcheeks.

Whatever little man.

Meanwhile, Former first lady Clinton, Former Senator from NY Clinton, and Former Secretaryr of State and Grammy award winner is well ahead of rivals in the race to become President of the United States. Her status as a best-selling author and one of the world's most admired women remains unchallenged from any sober observer.

yeah she's a peach.....protect her husband's sexual escapades for power....rip off charities for shit tons of money....

She's going to be a great President and not make fun of the physically handicapped. You never explained why you support a monster who does that....

Why are you voting for someone who makes fun of the physically Handicapped?

Trump didn't make fun of a physically handicapped person. I thought so too when I heard the screaming but looking into what actually happened it was once again a left wing lie, which you folks don't mind repeating and repeating. Does repeating lies make you come to believe them to be true?

Yes, the entire video of him actually doing it was fabricated. :cuckoo:

Show me where the Constitution says that. Also show me where a foreign national who has never set foot in the US has constitutional rights.
It says you can't discriminate on the basis of religion. That's why Trump had to retreat and say he would ban immigration from certain countries instead duh.

Show me, that only applies to citizens and people who are physically on US soil. You can claim otherwise all freaking day, that doesn't make it true. Congress can set any immigration rules they want, there's no constitutional limitation on that power.

Yeah, it's become pretty clear that there is a close Democrat-Muslim Brotherhood connection. Obama and Clinton were big supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood seizing power in Egypt. It's a disturbing relationship.
They supported democracy. Too bad the new Egyptian leader didn't...

Close ties with a radical Islamist Organization that spawned the likes of Ayman al Zawahiri, is very disturbing. Most Egyptians wanted the Muslim Brotherhood out. Obama and Clinton are not well-liked there.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's become pretty clear that there is a close Democrat-Muslim Brotherhood connection. Obama and Clinton were big supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood seizing power in Egypt. It's a disturbing relationship.

Close ties with a radical Islamist Organization that spawned the likes of Ayman al Zawahiri, is very disturbing. Most Egyptians wanted the Muslim Brotherhood out. Obama and Clinton are not well-liked in there.
The Egyptians learned that boycotting an election is STUPID- It led to the Brotherhood's win. Too bad. Close ties my butt, dupe.

Close ties with a radical Islamist Organization that spawned the likes of Ayman al Zawahiri, is very disturbing. Most Egyptians wanted the Muslim Brotherhood out. Obama and Clinton are not well-liked in there.
The Egyptians learned that boycotting an election is STUPID- It led to the Brotherhood's win. Too bad. Close ties my butt, dupe.

Clinton, Obama, and others in the West backed the Muslim Brotherhood. They had nothing but kind words for the radical Islamist group. But then again, these are folks who are backing evil regimes in Saudi Arabia and Turkey too.

But the Egyptian People said 'NO WAY', and booted the Brotherhood. Like i said, Obama and Clinton are not well-liked there.

op is one sick fuck to attack a gold star family.

no wonder he supports trump. birds of a feather...

Go back and pass second grade.
so you are ok with smearing a gold star family?

Gold star family? He's crooked as all hell. He used his wife as a prop. But she dared not speak because the Q'ran teaches about women knowing their place. Gold star that, bitch!

If what is coming out is true and he has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood Trump is going have a field day
so you are ok with baseless smears of a gold star family?

You seem to be. hilary has done it too, and nary a peep out of you.

So you got nothing other than a funny face, Your concession duly noted.

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:

Yeah. Having a son....forcing him to join the US military...and insisting that he be KIA was all part of a plot to deny Trump the White House.

Makes perfect sense.

Dude was an infiltrator. If you're a US soldier and a Muslim, that's a conflict of interest.

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:

Yeah. Having a son....forcing him to join the US military...and insisting that he be KIA was all part of a plot to deny Trump the White House.

Makes perfect sense.

Dude was an infiltrator. If you're a US soldier and a Muslim, that's a conflict of interest.

You are insane.

Makes perfect sense.

You are insane.

Know the enemy. First rule of war.

So you got nothing other than a funny face, Your concession duly noted.
I gave you the facts. Try watching some real news, dupe.

Go back and pass second grade.
so you are ok with smearing a gold star family?

Gold star family? He's crooked as all hell. He used his wife as a prop. But she dared not speak because the Q'ran teaches about women knowing their place. Gold star that, bitch!

If what is coming out is true and he has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood Trump is going have a field day
so you are ok with baseless smears of a gold star family?

You seem to be. hilary has done it too, and nary a peep out of you.
bs. nothing like this

Makes perfect sense.

You are insane.

Great idea- Pick a fight with a billion muslims we need in this fight against their fundie nutjob terrorists...

Makes perfect sense.

You are insane.

Great idea- Pick a fight with a billion muslims we need in this fight against their fundie nutjob terrorists...

Numbers are not at all the point. China has a billion plus; they ain't taking over the mainland. The "nutjob" thing to do is to let them into your country and military. That's just fucking whack-a-do sh** that wouldn't have flown even in FDR's regime.

Forum List

Back