What The Mueller Report ACTUALLY States

You obviously could NOT read the info in the OP that explained there is no requirement for any underlying crime to pursue an obstruction case.
Why do you choose to ignore the need to prove corrupt intent?
Why do you refuse to understand Mueller does not, anywhere in the report, describe, declare or even hint at a corrupt intent?
I mean other than your partisan bigotry....

corrupt intent ........... corrupt intent ............ corrupt intent ............ you keep screaming & whining like a little girl

corrupt intent has been addressed ................ little girl ............
no it hasn't, impeach is all the left have, the mere fact they haven't moved indicates they don't believe corrupt intent. it is seriously quite simple bullwinkle.

Mueller cited case law in his determination.

Barr? Not so much.
did he leave it to Barr or not?

There is debate concerning that point.
That is one reason why Nadler's Congressional committee wants to speak with Mueller.
there is this:
that is ALL you have whined about this entire thread; it has been addressed ad infinitum.

why do you continue to whine about it?

lemme guess; you're a broken record?
well cuz....... cause you haven't addressed it.

still can't read, huh?
I can't read what isn't there. just saying.

You obviously could NOT read the info in the OP that explained there is no requirement for any underlying crime to pursue an obstruction case.

Keep whining & keep looking like the idiot that U R
there is but one option, impeach. go for it, if they believed that, then they would just move on it. the mere fact they aren't exonerates the trump campaign. no more investigation, move to impeach, it is their only option left to politicize this hoax.

The process of impeachment is inherently 'political' and the Founders were aware of that fact before they placed the mechanism into The Constitution.

Why do you refuse to understand Mueller does not, anywhere in the report, describe, declare or even hint at a corrupt intent?

corrupt intent ........... corrupt intent ............ corrupt intent ............ you keep screaming & whining like a little girl

no it hasn't, impeach is all the left have, the mere fact they haven't moved indicates they don't believe corrupt intent. it is seriously quite simple bullwinkle.

you obviously don't understand but that's OK

did he leave it to Barr or not?

There is debate concerning that point.
That is one reason why Nadler's Congressional committee wants to speak with Mueller.
there is this:
well cuz....... cause you haven't addressed it.

still can't read, huh?
I can't read what isn't there. just saying.

Keep whining & keep looking like the idiot that U R
there is but one option, impeach. go for it, if they believed that, then they would just move on it. the mere fact they aren't exonerates the trump campaign. no more investigation, move to impeach, it is their only option left to politicize this hoax.

The process of impeachment is inherently 'political' and the Founders were aware of that fact before they placed the mechanism into The Constitution.
yep, so?

you obviously don't understand but that's OK
how do you figure I don't understand? it is you that doesn't. but you're allowed not to understand, but legally, all the left can do is impeach. every lawyer in the country knows this. one day you will see that it is.

“The Democrats are in danger of becoming irrelevant because of their decision to keep taking the country on wild goose chases. They ought to start governing. You know, for a change.” Michael Goodwin

This is a lie.
Nowhere have you addressed corrupt intent, because nowhere does Mueller indicate Trump acted with corrupt intent.
Why do you need to lie to make your point?

This is a lie.
Nowhere have you addressed corrupt intent, because nowhere does Mueller indicate Trump acted with corrupt intent.
he has no other option?

This is a lie.
he has no other option?
That's -my- bet.
He clearly does not understand what he posted, so he needs to lie to hide his ignorance.

This is a lie.
he has no other option?
That's -my- bet.
He clearly does not understand what he posted, so he needs to lie to hide his ignorance.
it's always their only option. if they didn't know how to lie, we'd probably actually get governance done.

i read the mueller report over easter weekend. my father was a lawyer. it reminded me of my father very much...

Forum List

Back