What the science says

Poor SSDD. There is so much science information that he has to wall off from his worldview. He even has to deny basic mathematics.

I still think he would go get an MRI if he tweeted his knee though. Even if QM is just a hoax. Hahahaha
Wow, an MRI? How does an MRI get done? Under force? Machine right, electrical energy? Why do you go there with Todd?

Do you have even the foggiest notion of how an MRI machine works?

I can assure you that the technology wasn't invented using classical Newtonian physics.

Perhaps after discussing MRIs we could move onto tunnelling electron microscope. QM tunnelling must make SSDD'S head explode. But,but..... it's impossible, it must be a hoax!!!!! Hahahaha
hmmmmm ever have an MRI? what's the loud clunk from the machine?

The smart photons bumping into each other when they suddenly stop moving forward?
what happens when they bump each other? do they emit?

Why would photons emit anything?

Poor SSDD. There is so much science information that he has to wall off from his worldview. He even has to deny basic mathematics.

I still think he would go get an MRI if he tweeted his knee though. Even if QM is just a hoax. Hahahaha
Wow, an MRI? How does an MRI get done? Under force? Machine right, electrical energy? Why do you go there with Todd?

I can assure you that the technology wasn't invented using classical Newtonian physics.

Perhaps after discussing MRIs we could move onto tunnelling electron microscope. QM tunnelling must make SSDD'S head explode. But,but..... it's impossible, it must be a hoax!!!!! Hahahaha

No, I haven't. You?

The short answer to why are there clunks is because a strong electromagnet is being turned on and off.

The smart photons bumping into each other when they suddenly stop moving forward?

Photons, smart or otherwise, don't bump into each other.

why would they? I thought that was my question.

Photons, smart or otherwise, don't bump into each other.
well my question was why the loud clunk when in operation?

No, I haven't. You?

The short answer to why are there clunks is because a strong electromagnet is being turned on and off.
and what happens when the strong electromagnet is being turned on?

No, I haven't. You?

I would be happy to answer that....as soon as you explain where you think the energy goes that is absorbed by CO2 but not released.

Try to focus

Yes, I've noticed your ignorance about photons.

No, I haven't. You?

I would be happy to answer that....as soon as you explain where you think the energy goes that is absorbed by CO2 but not released.

Try to focus
I stated it was absorbed in the oceans.

Yes, I've noticed your ignorance about photons.
I give two shits what you notice. And I was discussing MRI with Ian. thanks.

[

CO2 lacks the capacity to retain energy...all that is absorbed is then given up.

[

CO2 lacks the capacity to retain energy...all that is absorbed is then given up.

CO2 lacks the capacity to retain energy

CO2 electrons never move to a higher orbit? Why not?

all that is absorbed is then given up

How? Photons in all directions?

No, I haven't. You?

Try to focus

So you are saying that IR emitted by the surface and absorbed by CO2 is then transported to the oceans somehow. Would you mind expanding on the part where it travels to the oceans?

No, I haven't. You?

Try to focus

So you are saying that IR emitted by the surface and absorbed by CO2 is then transported to the oceans somehow. Would you mind expanding on the part where it travels to the oceans?
yeppers.

[

Exactly! Now we are getting somewhere.

The excited CO2 molecules give up their energy to the atmosphere. Of course the atmosphere is also giving energy to other CO2 molecules and exciting them. A constant interchange of energy from potential to kinetic, affected by the lapse rate, until the density of the air is thin enough that CO2 emissions can actually escape without being reabsorbed.

No, I haven't. You?

Try to focus

yeppers.

So, does it return from the atmosphere by, ahem, backradiation? So far you have given no clue as to how it is transported to the oceans.

Try to focus

yeppers.

So, does it return from the atmosphere by, ahem, backradiation? So far you have given no clue as to how it is transported to the oceans.
convection.

Try to focus

yeppers.

convection.

IR is transported by convection?

yeppers.

convection.

I wasn't talking about IR. Why would you think that since I didn't state such a thing?

yeppers.

convection.

I wasn't talking about IR. Why would you think that since I didn't state such a thing?

Because if you follow the comments back up the thread, you'd see that IanC asked you a question about IR and you never told him what happened to the IR.

Forum List

Back