What the science says

Other factors can temporarily overwhelm greenhouse warming. But, you postulated "all the other factors remained the same". Under that condition, increasing CO2 will certainly lead to increasing temperatures. Conditions on the Earth: ENSO, PDO, etc, will add noise, but CO2's strength is in its persistence

I really wish you would quote me, in context, when you are telling other people 'what Ian said'.

your version- "all the other factors remained the same"

what I actually said - "If all the other factors remained the same"

huge difference in meaning, especially without the context.

ya know, I have usually tried to be fair with you. I have even gone back and apologized when I discovered that I had perhaps treated you unfairly by reacting to your actual words rather than the intent behind them.

here is a case where you purposely misquoted me, and when it was pointed out to you, you churlishly refuse to even acknowledge it. do you still wonder why I call you dishonest? your character is abysmal. I hope your children have learned to reject your poor values.

That's a bit harsh for leaving out the word "if". So, let me take that back and just replace it with a big fuck off.

That's a bit harsh for leaving out the word "if". So, let me take that back and just replace it with a big fuck off.

this was just the latest dishonest misquote that you made. I have asked you repeatedly to stop doing it but you can't help yourself.

it is symptomatic of your character, and your faulty way of thinking and understanding of science.

you probably think it is fair to misquote and distort what I say because you have been misquoted or distorted yourself by others. rationalization is part of your problem.

Having a bad day yourself, eh. If there's something I've suffered around here it would be out of context quoting. See SSDD's sig. Tell you what, though; I'll let you know when I want your advice on any of this.

Last edited:
Do you have even the foggiest notion of how an MRI machine works?

I can assure you that the technology wasn't invented using classical Newtonian physics.

Perhaps after discussing MRIs we could move onto tunnelling electron microscope. QM tunnelling must make SSDD'S head explode. But,but..... it's impossible, it must be a hoax!!!!! Hahahaha
hmmmmm ever have an MRI? what's the loud clunk from the machine?

The smart photons bumping into each other when they suddenly stop moving forward?
what happens when they bump each other? do they emit?

Photons, smart or otherwise, don't bump into each other.
well my question was why the loud clunk when in operation?
The loud clunk is the magnets, which polarize the cell structures, being released. those structures emit stored energy which is read by very sensitive sensors. this creates a photonic picture of the energy released.

here is a case where you purposely misquoted me, and when it was pointed out to you, you churlishly refuse to even acknowledge it. do you still wonder why I call you dishonest? your character is abysmal. I hope your children have learned to reject your poor values.

The hypocrisy literally drips ian....it literally drips....how often do you twist and torture my comments and then make arguments against what you have made of my statements?...hint...it is a constant issue with you.

this was just the latest dishonest misquote that you made. I have asked you repeatedly to stop doing it but you can't help yourself.

it is symptomatic of your character, and your faulty way of thinking and understanding of science.

you probably think it is fair to misquote and distort what I say because you have been misquoted or distorted yourself by others. rationalization is part of your problem.

Same can be said of you ian....you routinely torture my comments into something I never said and then argue against that...you are just as guilty as crick...

Having a bad day yourself, eh. If there's something I've suffered around here it would be out of context quoting. See SSDD's sig. Tell you what, though; I'll let you know when I want your advice on any of this.

Been through this crick...I never quoted you out of context...I used the entire sentence...word for word...the fact that you hate that someone actually grabbed your idiot comment and that you must have it routinely reminding you of what a schmendrick you are has nothing whatsoever to do with context.

I wasn't giving you advice. I was pointing out and condemning your dishonesty. are you stupid?

The hypocrisy literally drips ian....it literally drips....how often do you twist and torture my comments and then make arguments against what you have made of my statements?...hint...it is a constant issue with you.

nope. I have tried on many, many occasions to debate certain topics with you. you made it abundantly clear that you would not defend your positions except to endlessly repeat them. if I have misconstrued your position, or caricatured them, it is because of your failure to explain them despite numerous specific requests.

How does a smart balling ball know how to fall toward Earth?

non sequitur

we know the effects of gravity to a very fine degree. that we cannot identify the actual force carrier is unfortunate but does not change our calculations.

we know the effects of light to a very fine degree. we have identified the energy carrier in radiation, and the force carrier in electomagnetic fields. they are called photons. radiative photons are extremely well known and measured, virtual EM force carriers are only inferred.

the known properties of light do not support SSDD's version of physics. bringing gravity into the discussion does nothing to add clarity or understanding of this topic.

we know the effects of light to a very fine degree. we have identified the energy carrier in radiation, and the force carrier in electomagnetic fields. they are called photons. radiative photons are extremely well known and measured, virtual EM force carriers are only inferred.

No ian....we have theorized an energy carrier in radiation...we call it a photon...now, would you like to provide some actual proof that photons as described by science exist?...of course you wouldn't...because none exists...but you would rather die than admit that wouldn't you?

Last edited:

non sequitur

we know the effects of gravity to a very fine degree. that we cannot identify the actual force carrier is unfortunate but does not change our calculations.

the known properties of light do not support SSDD's version of physics. bringing gravity into the discussion does nothing to add clarity or understanding of this topic.
So you're telling us that the smart bowling ball does not move at random but just knows

non sequitur

So you're telling us that the smart bowling ball does not move at random but just knows

Never stops amusing me that they think that objects must be intelligent, or aware in order to obey the laws of physics...or worse that they think suggesting that I think that they must be smart is a good argument in support of their position.

Forum List

Back