What They Meant By Hate Speech All Along

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The democrat party is now joining with the regressives in banning hate speech - that is speech they do not like.

If Pelosi does not like videos of her big rip - she should not have ripped the SOTU speech. First amendment for the way...

Last edited:
The democrat party is now joining with the regressives in banning hate speech - that is speech they do not like.

If Pelosi does not like videos of her ripping the SOTU speech - she should not have ripped the speech. First amendment for the way...

Yep, the Dim Dems consider ANYTHING they don't agree with HATE speech. Very sad.

If Pelosi does not like videos of her ripping the SOTU speech - she should not have ripped the speech. First amendment for the way...

Yep, the Dim Dems consider ANYTHING they don't agree with HATE speech. Very sad.

Very anti-American.

Times past though they probably would have removed it for her. Maybe progress is being made.

I literally just got done a few hours ago doing a paper on free speech and the dangers of it being attacked for a politics class in college.

I have a feeling you might get an F, I hope you at least mentioned that only free speech that agrees with the Marxist opinion should be allowed... we will see.

If Pelosi does not like videos of her big rip - she should not have ripped the SOTU speech. First amendment for the way...

What a bunch of snowflakes

Still whining about Pelosi daring to rip up Trumps lies

It's the "prep work" beforehand that gives me the chuckles. I think she is due for another face lift.

It's the "prep work" beforehand that gives me the chuckles. I think she is due for another face lift.

She was concerned that the piece of paper was stronger than her.

But she is strong enough to lead the nation of over 300 million people.

What moron actually thinks Pelosi had a stack of speeches in front of her to tear in half after each of Trump's statements? Manipulated media? LOL

Um, you obviously didn't click the link. PELOSI is the one complaining over people making jokes about her ripping the speech in half. She's the one demanding that the videos showing her pre-planned "tantrum" be pulled down. It would probably your best bet to ignore this whole thing until it goes away. Every response from Pelosi and her ilk (including those of you on this board) just makes it funnier.

Simply, it is speech that liberals hate. If they hate it, they want it banned.

I literally just got done a few hours ago doing a paper on free speech and the dangers of it being attacked for a politics class in college.

I have a feeling you might get an F, I hope you at least mentioned that only free speech that agrees with the Marxist opinion should be allowed... we will see.
I got an A on it. I don't hide my opinion at all in classwork but it seems the teachers like that.

I predict democrats will uses hate speech laws to arrest massive amounts of democrats blacks that switch parties. And it’s been Predetermined

I predict democrats will uses hate speech laws to arrest massive amounts of democrats blacks that switch parties. And it’s been Predetermined

Like I said in another thread------------>if in 2 consecutive general elections the Black vote goes 51% for the GOP, the Left will throw them in with the evil white guys, lol!

Like I said in another thread------------>if in 2 consecutive general elections the Black vote goes 51% for the GOP, the Left will throw them in with the evil white guys, lol!
They will say rap music is hate speech, and arrest them all .. watch

I got an A on it. I don't hide my opinion at all in classwork but it seems the teachers like that.

Lucky for not having an SJW professor. She would have given an F, these people believe their ideology have to be spread by any means necessary.

Forum List

Back