🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What they're saying: Congress denounces Trump's inaction on Saudi Arabia

It is quite telling BUT NOT surprising to see all of the Trumpians within this thread that HATE the concept of human rights.

Shame on you shameless, amoral, jackasses.

You are OK with targeted murder aka assassination.

Pathetic.

Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, others slam Trump on Saudi Arabia: This is 'not America first'

Trump slammed by top Republicans for statement backing Saudi Arabia - CNNPolitics

The next time some American gets whacked on a baseball field I don't wanna hear a goddamn thing from you people.
--------------------------------- feck 'human rights' which are really nothing more than FAVORS which are pushed by liberal 'ngo' , the 'un' and other 'international' despotic bodies . I'll rely on the USA Bill of RIGHTS Caddo .

Former 2012 Republican presidential nominee and now Utah Senator-elect Mitt Romney, tweeted: "America can't excuse & minimize the brutal & gruesome murder of Jamal Khashoggi, a US resident & columnist. Our country is defined by human values, by principle above convenience, & by commitment to morality."

That idiot was killed in SA. One death cult member killed by another death cult member. Happens all the damned time. He wasn't killed in the US. Nothing anyone says or does will bring him back to life.

Light a fucking candle and move the fuck on.

Thank you for exposing your ignorance.

Khashoggi was not, "killed in SA."

Khashoggi was murdered in Istanbul, Turkey.

Besides you getting that completely wrong, you are also too ignorant to understand, or comprehend the importance of such an assassination; after all, this was an assassination.

You Trump supporters continually expose yourselves to be very black & white thinking, brain dead creatures.

Yes; I know. Money is the GOD of the Trumpians. Morals do not matter.

Yeah he was. That consulate is considered SA soil.

The guy wasn't killed in the US numb nuts and people don't give a shit.

Light a candle and move on the next lefty loon outrage.
------------------------------------------------- i think that you put 'Caddo' in his place with your accurate information Claudette . [chuckle]

that TINY consulate in Istanbul is surrounded by what nation?

Yes; we all know that you Trumpians don't care if folks get assassinated.

That is because you Trumpians have no morality.

Come crying to us the next time some idiot shoots up a Republican baseball game.
------------------------------------- that'd be a 'democrat' that shot up that baseball practice game Caddo . And an American is worth far more than some 'muslim' kashoogi' Caddo .

That idiot was killed in SA. One death cult member killed by another death cult member. Happens all the damned time. He wasn't killed in the US. Nothing anyone says or does will bring him back to life.

Light a fucking candle and move the fuck on.

Besides you getting that completely wrong, you are also too ignorant to understand, or comprehend the importance of such an assassination; after all, this was an assassination.

You Trump supporters continually expose yourselves to be very black & white thinking, brain dead creatures.

------------------------------------------------- i think that you put 'Caddo' in his place with your accurate information Claudette . [chuckle]

Come crying to us the next time some idiot shoots up a Republican baseball game.
------------------------------------- that'd be a 'democrat' that shot up that baseball practice game Caddo . And an American is worth far more than some 'muslim' kashoogi' Caddo .

Khashoggi gotta B worth at least two Republicans IMO, maybe three

Khashoggi gotta B worth at least two Republicans IMO, maybe three
-------------------------------------- dats cuze you are probably a muslim 'kashoogy' lover Caddo .

'Republican and Democratic members of Congress are denouncing President Trump's Tuesday statement saying the U.S. will stand by Saudi Arabia, despite the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and the CIA's reported conclusion that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) ordered the assassination.

The bottom line ... Even Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), one of Trump's most reliable Senate supporters, rebuked his response, comparing him to former President Obama: "One thing I learned during the Obama years is that when you look the other way regarding problems in the Middle East, it seldom works out. ... Likewise, it is not in our national security interests to look the other way when it comes to the brutal murder of Mr. Jamal #Khashoggi ... I fully realize we have to deal with bad actors and imperfect situations on the international stage. However, when we lose our moral voice, we lose our strongest asset."

What they're saying:
Republicans:

• Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.): "I never thought I’d see the day a White House would moonlight as a public relations firm for the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia."
  • Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.): "'Great allies' don’t plot the murder of journalists, Mr. President. 'Great allies' don’t lure their own citizens into a trap, then kill them."
  • Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.): "Our foreign policy must be about promoting our national interests. It is in our natl interest to defend human rights. HR violations lead to mass migration, help extremism flourish & often result in new governments hostile towards the U.S. because we supported their oppressors."
  • Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.): "This is an utterly absurd, irresponsible, and repugnant statement from @POTUS. No amount of money justifies the betrayal of our principles and values as Americans."
Democrats:

• Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.): "I’m shocked that President Trump said there will be no punishment for Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the killing of Jamal Khashoggi. ... I plan to vote against any future arms sales and appropriation to Saudi Arabia. I also believe that the United States should consider sanctions against the crown prince and that the Saudi ambassador to the United States should not be allowed to continue in that role."
  • Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.): "It’s hard to imagine that the Saudis would have taken this action under a Reagan, Bush, Clinton or Obama Administration without facing serious repercussions.
  • Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.): "To say 'maybe he did and maybe he didn’t,' or that we are incapable of finding out the truth, or that knowing the truth our silence can be bought with arms sales, undermines the Presidency, credibility of our intelligence professionals, and our role as a champion of human rights."
Others:

• Former CIA Director John Brennan: “Since Mr. Trump excels in dishonesty, it is now up to members of Congress to obtain & declassify the CIA findings on Jamal Khashoggi’s death. No one in Saudi Arabia — most especially the Crown Prince — should escape accountability for such a heinous act.”'

Even Trump's lover in the Senate - Lindsey Graham - ain't too thrilled with President Manchild on this.

So what you're saying is, is there's President Trump again up in the White House sitting behind his world control panel pushing murder buttons? Is it the button beside the weather control button, or the one beside the make immigrants emigrate to the US button? Oh no . . .

'Republican and Democratic members of Congress are denouncing President Trump's Tuesday statement saying the U.S. will stand by Saudi Arabia, despite the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and the CIA's reported conclusion that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) ordered the assassination.

The bottom line ... Even Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), one of Trump's most reliable Senate supporters, rebuked his response, comparing him to former President Obama: "One thing I learned during the Obama years is that when you look the other way regarding problems in the Middle East, it seldom works out. ... Likewise, it is not in our national security interests to look the other way when it comes to the brutal murder of Mr. Jamal #Khashoggi ... I fully realize we have to deal with bad actors and imperfect situations on the international stage. However, when we lose our moral voice, we lose our strongest asset."

What they're saying:
Republicans:

• Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.): "I never thought I’d see the day a White House would moonlight as a public relations firm for the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia."
  • Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.): "'Great allies' don’t plot the murder of journalists, Mr. President. 'Great allies' don’t lure their own citizens into a trap, then kill them."
  • Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.): "Our foreign policy must be about promoting our national interests. It is in our natl interest to defend human rights. HR violations lead to mass migration, help extremism flourish & often result in new governments hostile towards the U.S. because we supported their oppressors."
  • Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.): "This is an utterly absurd, irresponsible, and repugnant statement from @POTUS. No amount of money justifies the betrayal of our principles and values as Americans."
Democrats:

• Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.): "I’m shocked that President Trump said there will be no punishment for Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the killing of Jamal Khashoggi. ... I plan to vote against any future arms sales and appropriation to Saudi Arabia. I also believe that the United States should consider sanctions against the crown prince and that the Saudi ambassador to the United States should not be allowed to continue in that role."
  • Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.): "It’s hard to imagine that the Saudis would have taken this action under a Reagan, Bush, Clinton or Obama Administration without facing serious repercussions.
  • Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.): "To say 'maybe he did and maybe he didn’t,' or that we are incapable of finding out the truth, or that knowing the truth our silence can be bought with arms sales, undermines the Presidency, credibility of our intelligence professionals, and our role as a champion of human rights."
Others:

• Former CIA Director John Brennan: “Since Mr. Trump excels in dishonesty, it is now up to members of Congress to obtain & declassify the CIA findings on Jamal Khashoggi’s death. No one in Saudi Arabia — most especially the Crown Prince — should escape accountability for such a heinous act.”'

Even Trump's lover in the Senate - Lindsey Graham - ain't too thrilled with President Manchild on this.

So what you're saying is, is there's President Trump again up in the White House sitting behind his world control panel pushing murder buttons? Is it the button beside the weather control button, or the one beside the make immigrants emigrate to the US button? Oh no . . .

I haven't figured out what these morons expect Trump to do??

Kick SA to the curb as an ally??

Go kill a few Saudi Arabians??

They sure are outraged over a murder on SA soil.

Just a bunch of drama queens.

It is quite telling BUT NOT surprising to see all of the Trumpians within this thread that HATE the concept of human rights.

Shame on you shameless, amoral, jackasses.

You are OK with targeted murder aka assassination.

Pathetic.

Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, others slam Trump on Saudi Arabia: This is 'not America first'

Trump slammed by top Republicans for statement backing Saudi Arabia - CNNPolitics

The next time some American gets whacked on a baseball field I don't wanna hear a goddamn thing from you people.
--------------------------------- feck 'human rights' which are really nothing more than FAVORS which are pushed by liberal 'ngo' , the 'un' and other 'international' despotic bodies . I'll rely on the USA Bill of RIGHTS Caddo .

Former 2012 Republican presidential nominee and now Utah Senator-elect Mitt Romney, tweeted: "America can't excuse & minimize the brutal & gruesome murder of Jamal Khashoggi, a US resident & columnist. Our country is defined by human values, by principle above convenience, & by commitment to morality."

Sounds like a drama queen to me.

Last edited:
well they are playing the MORALITY , shock and horror game at this time . Plus , i think its all about ASSUMPTION of GUILT by the big shot Saudi 'mds' . I think that GUILT is Assumed and still hasn't been Proved and probably never will be Proved Claudette

What they're saying:
Republicans:

Democrats:

Others:

Well gee...let's think about this. Are you capable of doing that?

Putin killed a lawyer in his own jail and we reacted.

Did we go to war with Russia?

No...he slapped sanctions on them Sanctions that hurt Putin personally.

Now Trump could do something similar...but then Jared probably wouldn't get the loan he is so desperately seeking to bail out his White Elephant building in NYC

What they're saying:
Republicans:

Democrats:

Others:

Now Trump could do something similar...but then Jared probably wouldn't get the loan he is so desperately seeking to bail out his White Elephant building in NYC
----------------------- i hear that some assorted sanctions MAY be done Lesh .

What they're saying:
Republicans:

Democrats:

Others:

Well since Russia and America aren't allies your point is moot.

SA is an ally. One of the few we have in the ME.

Seems you want to throw that away for a guy who was murdered?? Murders happen each and every day especially among the death cult.

You are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I wonder if Barry were still POTUS what your stand would be?? Bet not like the one you take now.

You sure are a drama queen.

how many countries put sanctions on the USA because Clinton was getting blow jobs in the Oval office?

And 'kasoogy' was nothing in the USA or to the USA and Americans as far as i know .

SA is a "problematic" ally at best.

We were forced to move out military bases from SA to Qatar because of that. And now MBS is going after Qatar.

For those who don't know....MBS is not King. And there IS a King of SA. We absolutely could put pressure on MBS by leveraging that fact and by doing so influence their behavior.

But Trump has "business deals" he wants to do with MBS so...

We were forced to move out military bases from SA to Qatar because of that. And now MBS is going after Qatar.

For those who don't know....MBS is not King. And there IS a King of SA. We absolutely could put pressure on MBS by leveraging that fact and by doing so influence their behavior.

SA is still an ally though.

This outrage has run its course. I'll be looking for the next one.

--------------------------------- business deals to BUY arms from the USA so that the Saudis can fight 'iran' and 'yemen' who are enemies of the USA Lesh .

Not only is Trump ignoring our own intel agencies and supposedly taking the word of MBS who has lied again and again...but he is excusing the blatant murder of a journalist.

That has a chilling effect across the world. It signals to despots world wide that they can do the same to crush opposition and prevent exposure of their actions BY journalists..

Top that off with the fact that now Trump is making noises that he wants to give up yet another American resident to the Turks (and have HIM slaughtered) in order to get the Turks to back off from further exposure and pressure of MBS. This is the same dissident that General Flynn (remember him?) was being paid millions to KIDNAP on American soil.

These are extraordinarily BAD things.

This is not America

--------------------------------- business deals to BUY arms from the USA so that the Saudis can fight 'iran' and 'yemen' who are enemies of the USA Lesh .

There is no way SA is going to 'fight' Iran in battle. No chance.

And Yemen is NOT an enemy of America.

And the war crimes SA is doing to innocent Yemen people AND the humanitarian disaster they are perpetrating on them is disgusting.

If you support that - and you obviously do - than you are either ignorant and/or pathetic (on this) or both.

What they're saying:
Republicans:

Democrats:

Others:

Seems you want to throw that away for a guy who was murdered?? Murders happen each and every day especially among the death cult.

I wonder if Barry were still POTUS what your stand would be?? Bet not like the one you take now.

Oh yeah....some ally.

They deliberately tried to destroy the American fracking industry for fear they were a threat to their oil power (it failed, BTW).

Saudi Arabia's Attempt to Kill Off U.S. Fracking Could Kill Off Some Unsavory Regimes Too

Almost all of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi - including good ole Osama.

They treat most of their citizens horribly (especially their women) and hang people for the slightest of infractions.

They spend far more than Iran does financing terrorism and interventionist policies.

How Saudi Wahhabism Is the Fountainhead of Islamist Terrorism | HuffPost
Saudi Arabia is the Top Sponsor of Terrorism, Not Iran

If that is an ally that you think is good for America - than you have not a clue what a good ally is.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

What they're saying:
Republicans:

Democrats:

Others:

Oh yeah....some ally.

They deliberately tried to destroy the American fracking industry for fear they were a threat to their oil power (it failed, BTW).

Saudi Arabia's Attempt to Kill Off U.S. Fracking Could Kill Off Some Unsavory Regimes Too

Almost all of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi - including good ole Osama.

They treat most of their citizens horribly (especially their women) and hang people for the slightest of infractions.

They spend far more than Iran does financing terrorism and interventionist policies.

How Saudi Wahhabism Is the Fountainhead of Islamist Terrorism | HuffPost
Saudi Arabia is the Top Sponsor of Terrorism, Not Iran

If that is an ally that you think is good for America - than you have not a clue what a good ally is.

Have a nice day.
--------------------------------- and when the Saudis were asked about their involvement in '911' by 'gwb' the Saudi Gov. told 'gwb' that they weren't involved MCRocket .

Forum List

Back