What time does the Democrat give away carnival start tonight?

Hahahaha

Barney Frank, the architect of the crash of 08, endorsed Hillary's bank plan.

Lolololol

twilight.jpg

Hillary must have needed a bathroom break? I don't EVER remember a two hour debate having an intermission

Hillary's plan for isis

No ground troops but instead confront them in unlined space.

Ok, call me stupid if you like, BUT, what the fuck is unlined space?

Might tune in

As if the Republicans don't give away. They just give away to the rich.
I've not seen any GOP president or Congress cut off welfare, for the poor, rich or foreign entities...

You were not around when Clinton was forced to accept welfare reform by the Republican Congress?
But was it eliminated? No.....During that period we saw the greatest increase in the economy....Why the masonry crew I ran worked 7 days a week then and still couldn't keep up, till the invasion during Dubya, which killed my American dream.....During Reagan and the Wimp Bush era, the economy was never as good as during Clinton.....I also lived through Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Ford and Carter...

Hahahaha

Barney Frank, the architect of the crash of 08, endorsed Hillary's bank plan.

Lolololol
Your a fool if you think one man orchestrated the crash.....But simple realities for simple minds.....
Freddie & Fannie are sound....

I now return you to your regularly scheduled talking points
hardly as it twas not those two institutions which corrupted the system.....
No it wasn't those two. It was the Democratic pressure that they were under being forced to give loans to people to buy homes who couldn't afford them. And BARNEY FRANK was in charge of the oversight committee that imposed that stupidity. The warning signs were there and NO ONE did enough to stop the problem.

Forum List

Back