🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

Maybe someday Lisa558 will realize that I'm telling her the current tactics use by Israel are ineffective.

Maybe someday Lisa558 will realize that I'm telling her the current tactics use by Israel are ineffective.
I asked you what your solution is to dealing with people brainwashed since childhood to want to kill Jews.

I asked you what your solution is to dealing with people brainwashed since childhood to want to kill Jews.
---Israeli Jews and Palestinian Arabs both want the same land. And a compromise has proven difficult to find.---

I saw an article the other day reporting on how some of the Hamas pussies texted home to their families and detailing how many women and children etc they had killed — even sending camera phone pictures. One asked his father to be “proud” of him for his efforts.

Yes. These vermin were clearly brainwashed.

I've already said in other posts I think an agreement should be made where Palestinians live at the south end of what is now Israel. In exchange Israel would get the land around Jerusalem.

Palestinians would get a port that would allow them to build an export economy. Israel would benefit by having a DMZ between the two sides.

I saw an article the other day reporting on how some of the Hamas pussies texted home to their families and detailing how many women and children etc they had killed — even sending camera phone pictures. One asked his father to be “proud” of him for his efforts.

Yes. These vermin were clearly brainwashed.
They’re animals - although that’s an insult to animals. Animals don’t torture for the pleasure of it.

They are savage subhumans, and we have the Left on their side.

I've already said in other posts I think an agreement should be made where Palestinians live at the south end of what is now Israel. In exchange Israel would get the land around Jerusalem.

Palestinians would get a port that would allow them to build an export economy. Israel would benefit by having a DMZ between the two sides.
Again, you’re being naive. You can’t just “give” other folks’ land.

And I’ve already told you that Palestinians have rejected land-for-peace deals before. Why should Jews be forced to reward the brainwashed cult that hunted them down and tortured them to death?

Palestinians are NOT good people. They want Jews dead and Israel off the face of the Earth, or they would have accepted land deals before.

And you want to shrink the tiny country of Israel even more, to the land around Jerusalem? Arabs already have 99% of the MidEast, and have driven Jews out of virtually every Middle East country.

It would be a land trade. Israelis would get what they want, Palestinians would get what they want.
Israelis don’t want to have their tiny land reduced to the area surrounding Jerusalem, with Jew-hating Arabs moving their land holdings in the Middle East from 99.4% to 99.6%.

The time for a deal passed once the Palestinian-elected HAMAS monsters massacred Jews in cold blood, including babies, in the most torturous ways possible.

I believe that’s a liberal belief coming through: give people things that belong to others, and all will be well.
Some Senator (maybe from Hawaii?) once spoke of the Panama Canal. His words perhaps equally apply to the Native American Indians and most of America. He said ‘It’s OUR land. We stole it fair and square.’

That’s not necessarily true as applies to the Indians. However, for the sake of discussion, let’s just say it is true. What are we supposed to do about it now? It’s impossible to “give it [back]” to the Indians because our States and our individual properties aren’t the government’s to give.

Face it Lisa558, the Palestinians are not leaving Gaza.
Face it, Lenny, the Israelis will do what is necessary to drive them out - much like Arabs have driven out Jews throughout the Middle East.

There is no room next to Israel for people dedicated to destroying Jews.

Besides, in 10 years, I would like to visit the Gaza Seaside Resort, staying in a five-star hotel. It would look something like this:

IMG_2220.jpeg

Forum List

Back