🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

Someone who is Obsessed with either me or me on this Topic said that Black on Black Murder is Irrelevant to this Story...

I disagree...

It's Relevant in the Context that the "Free Press" is giving Ink to Crippin' Martin going before the Segregated Caucus of Negros in Congress...

And it's Relevant in the Context of what he said... And what he didn't say... And the Black "Leaders" are and are not saying...

Zimmerman/Martin is not about Race... Never was.

And Executing Zimmerman won't make one damn bit of difference for all of the Blacks who are Murder at the hands of other Blacks.

I give a shit about other Humans...

The Filth, Violence and Hopelessness that FAR too many Black Babies are Forced to Suffer, Generation after Generation, has to be Addressed...

Honestly.

Saying there are Racial Issues in this Country because of a RARE and Unfortunate Incident like a 2nd Generation Crip being Shot after Assaulting someone is nothing more than Race Pimps Pimping Race.

If the Focus of this Case could have been about Trayvon's Path in Life which was an Early Grave even if he had never met Zimmerman, then maybe I'd see light at the end of the Tunnel.

Instead the People with the Ability to Affect some "Change" said some Stupid and Dishonest shit like, "I could have been Trayvon 35 years ago".

Fuck you Mr. Obama, you White Black Prep Schooled Sell-out High Yella Motherfucker.

I've had a Blacker Experience than you in my 42 years so simply Shut the Fuck up already you Shameless Race Pimp peice of shit.

^Can someone Report that to AttackWatch?...

:)

peace...

Instead Black leaders want to boycott Florida...Good. Stay out...WE don't need you.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
This isnt evidence of who threw the first punch. Just that martin did more damage. .

Nice fail.

So how was being on the Jury and seeing all of the Evidence Presented by both Sides?...

peace...

we saw everything they saw. there was no secret video camera catching who threw the first punch.
No matter how hard you try to paint Martin as a thug you are going to fail, but you are used to that.

You don't have a job? :dunno:

peace...

Forum List

Back