🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

And Plasma....just an FYI..

The reason many of us, myself included, are referring to Trayvons past is not because we want to paint him as a thug...

He, himself, Trayvon, painted himself as a thug on facebook...

We are using that to fend off the continued untrue crap being tossed out about how Trayvon was a skinny little kid eating candy while visiting his dad and was an innocent victim of racial profiling and his death is a result of a racist who profiled him as a thug.

But he was that night exactly that and thats all that matter during the trial.

how is that not relevant to the case of him calling 911...it shows history.

Should the defense gotten records that martin liked Ice tea.

Seriously...you are wrong.

Plasma....his defense was that he was being beaten to a pulp.

The prosecution profiled Martin as a skinny young boy who was walking home eating his skittles.

How is it not relevant to the case that he liked to fight...and likes to win BIG (ala his "I want a rematch; he did not bleed enough" comment on facebook referring to a fight he had)

I know what his defense was. He was a skinny boy out for skittles. You nor the defense can prove otherwise.

Because he wasnt out to looking for a fight..fairly straight forward.

Sure, so why did he throw the first punch?

The reason many of us, myself included, are referring to Trayvons past is not because we want to paint him as a thug...

We are using that to fend off the continued untrue crap being tossed out about how Trayvon was a skinny little kid eating candy while visiting his dad and was an innocent victim of racial profiling and his death is a result of a racist who profiled him as a thug.

Huh?

Trayvon and family got a raw deal.

Neg!

Trayvon's family should have been supervising him. This is what happens when you leave your teens to their own devices.

He was 17...walking to the store doesnt need supervison

Apparently he did need supervision. He got himself killed. If that isn't needing supervision, I don't know what is. If his parents had given a shit and drove him to the store in the dark instead of making him walk, he would probably be alive today. They were too busy with their own busy lives to give a shit about their son.

Neg!

Trayvon's family should have been supervising him. This is what happens when you leave your teens to their own devices.

Apparently he did need supervision. He got himself killed. If that isn't needing supervision, I don't know what is. If his parents had given a shit and drove him to the store in the dark instead of making him walk, he would probably be alive today. They were too busy with their own busy lives to give a shit about their son.

Lol...your spin is pathetic. Had a lot of things happened he would be alive today. His father not driving him really isnt on the top of that list.

Anything to blame one person..so sad.

Huh?

Put on your helmet.....retard..

Plasma....his defense was that he was being beaten to a pulp.

The prosecution profiled Martin as a skinny young boy who was walking home eating his skittles.

How is it not relevant to the case that he liked to fight...and likes to win BIG (ala his "I want a rematch; he did not bleed enough" comment on facebook referring to a fight he had)

I know what his defense was. He was a skinny boy out for skittles. You nor the defense can prove otherwise.

Because he wasnt out to looking for a fight..fairly straight forward.

Sure, so why did he throw the first punch?

Prove he did..

Lol...your spin is pathetic. Had a lot of things happened he would be alive today. His father not driving him really isnt on the top of that list.

Anything to blame one person..so sad.

Guess what! I myself have raised two. At no age were they EVER out walking to the store in the dark. MY TWO ARE STILL ALIVE. Gee, I wonder if parenting had anything to do with that? Nah, couldn't have been. :rolleyes:

What you don't acknowledge is that li'l Trayvon's neighborhood was crime infested and other residents there were trying to be proactive in doing something about it. If I saw him out walking on my street I would call the cops too. And I might shoot him depending on what his actions toward me were. I noticed that a lot of the places that the summer people here own had 'Posted' signs on them. Several at once. So, I not only have my guns, I have an alarm system that calls directly in to law enforcement. I've never had an incident here, but if li'l Trayvon showed up here lurking around I would definitely call the cops.

His parents SHOULD have been supervising him. Clearly he needed supervision because he managed to get out and get himself killed without them. Now they are making money off him. Groovy.

Last edited:
Put on your helmet.....retard..

Put on your brain, idiot.

Im not the melon head with the weak argument...thats just you.

Yes, you are because you refuse to accept a jury verdict. A jury that both the prosecution AND the defense had equal say in selecting.

You are out of control. And you clearly intend to stay out of control until Zerobama is out of office. THEN we will have someone who will take you in hand. Thank God.

I didnt bring it up about the crime because it hadnt come up yet. Zimmerman called the police because of the recent break ins and crime in the area. Martin fit the profile of who these robbers might look like. He had every legal right to call as well.
Regardless martin also had every right to be out there walking to the store.

I don't give a fucking shit about how you raised your kids. Its irrelevant to the case. Keep it too yourself.

Hey guess what, that wasn't the issue. Him picking fights with armed men is the reason why he should have been supervised.

We dont know that he picked a fight. .. keep trying.

I know that he did pick the fight. I sat through a live stream of the trial for three weeks. Evidence doesn't lie, but you do.

Melon head? LOL. Fuck you, Plasmabrain.

Last edited:
I saw the evidence as well. You have zero proof he did. You have zero proof Zimmerman threw the first punch.

Keep trying melon head.

Here's what Trayvon's defenders will never admit: That Zimmerman's call to the police was justified. That getting out of the care to find Trayvon was necessary. That Trayvon was responsible for starting the physical confrontation. That Zimmerman's justified beating was dangering his life and justified use of a gun. That the jury of Paula Deans didn't make a mistake in not convicting for manslaughter.

what you and your ilk will not admit is that when you don't get what you want you scream racism

RE: Paula Deen

racial extortion on a grand scale

Last edited:
Here's what Trayvon's defenders will never admit: That Zimmerman's call to the police was justified. That getting out of the care to find Trayvon was necessary. That Trayvon was responsible for starting the physical confrontation. That Zimmerman's justified beating was dangering his life and justified use of a gun. That the jury of Paula Deans didn't make a mistake in not convicting for manslaughter.

what you and your ilk will not admit is that when you don't get what you want you scream racism

She said something racist......regardless that was a stupid topic.

hit the bulls eye with that one. I wonder if white liberals understand that they don't get anything but votes outta this deal.

Forum List

Back