🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

here's what trayvon's defenders will never admit: That zimmerman's call to the police was justified. That getting out of the care to find trayvon was necessary. That trayvon was responsible for starting the physical confrontation. That zimmerman's justified beating was dangering his life and justified use of a gun. That the jury of paula deans didn't make a mistake in not convicting for manslaughter.

what you and your ilk will not admit is that when you don't get what you want you scream racism

re: Paula deen

racial extortion on a grand scale

she said something racist......regardless that was a stupid topic.

SO ... Have ... You. You have been on a racist AND MYSOGINIST RANT rant for pages and pages~!

Here's what Trayvon's defenders will never admit: That Zimmerman's call to the police was justified. That getting out of the care to find Trayvon was necessary. That Trayvon was responsible for starting the physical confrontation. That Zimmerman's justified beating was dangering his life and justified use of a gun. That the jury of Paula Deans didn't make a mistake in not convicting for manslaughter.

what you and your ilk will not admit is that when you don't get what you want you scream racism

RE: Paula Deen

She said something racist......regardless that was a stupid topic.

You said something stupid. Regardless, it was still stupid.

Here's what Trayvon's defenders will never admit: That Zimmerman's call to the police was justified. That getting out of the care to find Trayvon was necessary. That Trayvon was responsible for starting the physical confrontation. That Zimmerman's justified beating was dangering his life and justified use of a gun. That the jury of Paula Deans didn't make a mistake in not convicting for manslaughter.

Not to mention riots and violence.

so what?

Obama says racist things on a regular basis

Remember, she had a gun held to her head by a "poor innocent victim"

so what?

Obama says racist things on a regular basis

Remember, she had a gun held to her head by a "poor innocent victim"
No he doesnt
I dont give a shit about I dean..pettle that yawnfest someplace else.

re: Paula deen

she said something racist......regardless that was a stupid topic.

SO ... Have ... You. You have been on a racist AND MYSOGINIST RANT rant for pages and pages~!

Stop eating paste...it obvious that its destroying your brain...

Regardless I havent said anything remotely racist or misogynist. ..but you are desperate now so you need to pull those cards..

Neg!

Trayvon's family should have been supervising him. This is what happens when you leave your teens to their own devices.

He was 17...walking to the store doesnt need supervison

Apparently he did need supervision. He got himself killed. If that isn't needing supervision, I don't know what is. If his parents had given a shit and drove him to the store in the dark instead of making him walk, he would probably be alive today. They were too busy with their own busy lives to give a shit about their son.

I can see Sunshine standing at victims funerals pointing at a casket yelling "its their fault"

Because all victims who "get themselves killed" should've had more supervision and killing stops. This is the twisted logic of some people. Lucky you to never have to attend your childs funeral and if they ever god forbid are victims I hope that someone shows you more respect than you are right now.

Do you need a legal definition of "stalking"?
Your horse said to shut up!

You do realize that there is a whole lot of evidence to counter your emotional claims that Zimmerman is a racist, do you not?
No there isn't. There's a bunch of, made up, after the fact, damage control bullshit that's going around, but it doesn't counter shit. And nothing changes the fact that a kid who was doing nothing wrong was shot to death by a racist asshole with a history of anger issues and domestic violence. In fact, that fuckin' prick had to enroll in an alcohol abuse program in order to avoid felony charges against him for an incident he had with the police.

Appeals to the emotions may work with the mind numbed robots that pull the handle marked "D", but people who actually research issues before making decisions are not that easily swayed.

"You're a racist" has about the same effect as other Liberal ploys used by the tough guy Libs here, namely, "You're a faggot" or the ever famous, "You suck dick".
People secure in their social values and sexuality are unaffected by that crap. It's the weak little Lib boys and girls that aren't quite so sure, that will be offended.
I'm not trying to sway anything. I heard the 911 call for myself. I heard him admit to following Martin and calling him a "fuckin' coon!"

I also read his statement and saw his re-enactment video, which contradicted each other. I also saw what he told the cops Martin said right when he got shot...

Zimmerman: "he said, 'you got me!"

...now, aside from Edward G. Robinson or James Kagney, who the fuck talks like that? "you got me!"

So, along with racist, killer, asshole and spousal abuser, we can now add "dumbass!" Because only a dumbass would think people could actually believe the garbage he's spewing.

Last edited:
Oh dear God. That man was not a damm racist. People like you make me fuckin sick. zimmerman just a couple years ago, stood up for the civil rights of a homeless man gettung abused by cops or something to that effect. oh, and that guy was black. yoy all make him out to be a grand dragon or some shit. would a grand dragon stick up for a homeless bkack? thats what I rhought. drop your ignorant rhetoric and shut the fuck up!
Only a right-wing racist would call a young black kid a "fuckin' coon".

Only a right-wing racist, would shoot an un-armed man because he didn't like the way he looked.

Only a right-wing racist would think he could get away with murder.

Only a right-wing racist would make the most stupid, dumbass statements on the planet, with a straight face and expect people to believe it.

And only a right-wing racist would be so stupid as to call the cops and show the entire world of his racist hostility towards Martin and his intentions to provoke an incident.

Last edited:
I know what his defense was. He was a skinny boy out for skittles. You nor the defense can prove otherwise.

Because he wasnt out to looking for a fight..fairly straight forward.

Sure, so why did he throw the first punch?

Prove he did..

Proven satisfactorily. Broken nose, abrasions on Martin's fingers, no damage to Zimmerman's hands.

Then it isn't necessary for Zimmerman to prove anything. The onus is on the State to prove a case. They failed miserably, even with the cheating.

Sure, so why did he throw the first punch?

Prove he did..

Proven satisfactorily. Broken nose, abrasions on Martin's fingers, no damage to Zimmerman's hands.

Then it isn't necessary for Zimmerman to prove anything. The onus is on the State to prove a case. They failed miserably, even with the cheating.

This isnt evidence of who threw the first punch. Just that martin did more damage. .

Nice fail.

Prove he did..

This isnt evidence of who threw the first punch. Just that martin did more damage. .

Nice fail.

So how was being on the Jury and seeing all of the Evidence Presented by both Sides?...

:)

peace...

Someone who is Obsessed with either me or me on this Topic said that Black on Black Murder is Irrelevant to this Story...

I disagree...

It's Relevant in the Context that the "Free Press" is giving Ink to Crippin' Martin going before the Segregated Caucus of Negros in Congress...

And it's Relevant in the Context of what he said... And what he didn't say... And the Black "Leaders" are and are not saying...

Zimmerman/Martin is not about Race... Never was.

And Executing Zimmerman won't make one damn bit of difference for all of the Blacks who are Murder at the hands of other Blacks.

I give a shit about other Humans...

The Filth, Violence and Hopelessness that FAR too many Black Babies are Forced to Suffer, Generation after Generation, has to be Addressed...

Honestly.

Saying there are Racial Issues in this Country because of a RARE and Unfortunate Incident like a 2nd Generation Crip being Shot after Assaulting someone is nothing more than Race Pimps Pimping Race.

If the Focus of this Case could have been about Trayvon's Path in Life which was an Early Grave even if he had never met Zimmerman, then maybe I'd see light at the end of the Tunnel.

Instead the People with the Ability to Affect some "Change" said some Stupid and Dishonest shit like, "I could have been Trayvon 35 years ago".

Fuck you Mr. Obama, you White Black Prep Schooled Sell-out High Yella Motherfucker.

I've had a Blacker Experience than you in my 42 years so simply Shut the Fuck up already you Shameless Race Pimp peice of shit.

^Can someone Report that to AttackWatch?...

peace...

Nice fail.

So how was being on the Jury and seeing all of the Evidence Presented by both Sides?...

peace...

we saw everything they saw. there was no secret video camera catching who threw the first punch.
No matter how hard you try to paint Martin as a thug you are going to fail, but you are used to that.

Nice fail.

peace...

we saw everything they saw. there was no secret video camera catching who threw the first punch.
No matter how hard you try to paint Martin as a thug you are going to fail, but you are used to that.

Funny, you didn't watch any of the trial did you? No matter how hard you try to paint Zimmerman as a racist cop wannabe, you are going to fail. But you are used to that I'd imagine.

peace...

Funny, you didn't watch any of the trial did you? No matter how hard you try to paint Zimmerman as a racist cop wannabe, you are going to fail. But you are used to that I'd imagine.

but Zimmerman wasnt a racist...That has never been my argument.
I see you decided to talk out of your ass again.

Again you have nothing, Mal has nothing, the right has nothing, and left has nothing. The facts are the facts you pathetic people like you are trying to skew them for one side or the other.

Forum List

Back