🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

Here's what Trayvon's defenders will never admit: That Zimmerman's call to the police was justified. That getting out of the care to find Trayvon was necessary. That Trayvon was responsible for starting the physical confrontation. That Zimmerman's justified beating was dangering his life and justified use of a gun. That the jury of Paula Deans didn't make a mistake in not convicting for manslaughter.

White people telling blacks how to feel about racism is almost funny.

thinking that such is what white people are telling blacks is an assumption made by someone with the inability to comprehend intelligent thoughts.

Here's what Trayvon's defenders will never admit: That Zimmerman's call to the police was justified. That getting out of the care to find Trayvon was necessary. That Trayvon was responsible for starting the physical confrontation. That Zimmerman's justified beating was dangering his life and justified use of a gun. That the jury of Paula Deans didn't make a mistake in not convicting for manslaughter.

Oh jeez. Just shut up velveetasleaze.

Laughable. It was Trayvon's race. Walking aimlessly in a neighborhood is not a crime and not worthy of a call to the cops. And who's to say Martin was aimlessly walking? The killer? Who has an excuse to make up tales?

Listen, all liberals are asking is that from now on you conservatives stop CALLING THE COPS ON BLACK PEOPLE FOR WALKING DOWN THE STREET. It's racist when you do that, just like it p racist when Zimmerman did it.
So if I were to call in to the cops suspicious behavior of a black man...I am a racist?

Yo....listen up...

It is a gated community.
It was night.
It was raining.
Martin was not recognized as a resident.
He was NOT a resident.

He was a 6 foot tall man walking in the rain in a gated community and he was not a resident.

Any color skin, that is deemed as suspicious.

Why?

A resident in that community would be recognized.
A guest in that community would likely have a car and be driving if it were raining.
Was it suspicious?
No.
Did it look suspicious?
Yes.

If I were on patrol...I would have called it in even if the guy looked like Donny Osmond.

If I saw that same someone in my subdivision, I would call the cops. And I'm NEVER on patrol!

And what would you report? There is a black walking? That's it? Fuck you.

you are correct. Trayvon's defenders will never admit the truth.

Weird---all I hear is liberals whining about the verdict. No laughing what so ever.

Because he should not have shot that unarmed kid. The pussy. Even the jurors knew this but its fucking Florida. That fat ass knew the law there, so I have to give him that. Good luck hiding Zimmerman.

the call was justified.
Getting out of the car was stupid.
Seeing as trayvon was aware he was being followed, yet did not go to safety, gives me reason to believe he was interested in confronting Zimmerman
Indications are that Trayvon landed the first punch.
I, too would think my life was in danger if some guy broke my nose with one punch and continued to pummel me as I was on the ground helpless.
I did not see any evidence presented by the prosecution that would give reason to convict.

What evidence did you see Sparky?

So if I were to call in to the cops suspicious behavior of a black man...I am a racist?

Yo....listen up...

It is a gated community.
It was night.
It was raining.
He was NOT a resident.

He was a 6 foot tall man walking in the rain in a gated community and he was not a resident.

Why?

A guest in that community would likely have a car and be driving if it were raining.
Was it suspicious?
No.
Did it look suspicious?
Yes.

If I were on patrol...I would have called it in even if the guy looked like Donny Osmond.

If I saw that same someone in my subdivision, I would call the cops. And I'm NEVER on patrol!

You would have done the same thing had you been a black guy surveilling a white kid.

Dispatcher: "911, what's your emergency?"

You: "Yea, there's a guy walking around the neighborhood telling the truth. He looks suspicious."

Dispatcher: "Can you tell us what he looks like?"

You: "He looks Republican."

(Zona gets out of car)

Dispatcher: "Are you arguing with him?"

You: "Yes"

Dispatcher: "Okay, we don't need you to do that."

You: "Okay."

:lmao:

Last edited:

Weird---all I hear is liberals whining about the verdict. No laughing what so ever.

Because he should not have shot that unarmed kid. The pussy. Even the jurors knew this but its fucking Florida. That fat ass knew the law there, so I have to give him that. Good luck hiding Zimmerman.

when would have been the right time to shoot him?

The next blow that knocks him out?

The next blow that kills him?

Yo....listen up...

It is a gated community.
It was night.
It was raining.
He was NOT a resident.

Why?

Was it suspicious?
No.
Did it look suspicious?
Yes.

I would report the same that Zimmerman did, that there is someone walking, looking into houses. If asked about race, as Zimmerman was, I would tell what the person appeared to be in whatever light there was, just like Zimmerman did. So, if you don't want me to call the cops on you, don't come lurking around my neighborhood in the dark. The point that gets proven just may not be the one you want to prove.

And you are completely unaware of the civil rights legislation. When pigs like you fly!

You froth at the mouth calling posters racists, while it is clear that you, yourself, have no problem being a misogynist AND a racist. This is nothing but another black campaign and blacks will not sit down and shut up until they get what they want, and that is to legally be able to murder in cold blood us in the streets.

Last edited:
The fuckers got a evidence based trial. What do you want? A African style trial where we just hang the guy.

You people are fascist.

You're pissed because you can't beat the shit out of people anymore cuz they might be armed. Poor Baby.

Wrong.

The prosecution was allowed to bring in as evidence his previous 911 calls to show the jury that he was a cop wannabe.

They did this in an effort to prove that Zimmerman was hell bent on nabbing a criminal.

And the judge said yes.

The defense requested the right to bring in some of Trayvons postings about fighting to prove that whereas Zimmerman was following Martin, it was Martin that was hell bent on fighting him.

She denied it.
how is that not relevant to the case of him calling 911...it shows history.

Should the defense gotten records that martin liked Ice tea.

Seriously...you are wrong.

Plasma....his defense was that he was being beaten to a pulp.

The prosecution profiled Martin as a skinny young boy who was walking home eating his skittles.

How is it not relevant to the case that he liked to fight...and likes to win BIG (ala his "I want a rematch; he did not bleed enough" comment on facebook referring to a fight he had)

I know what his defense was. He was a skinny boy out for skittles. You nor the defense can prove otherwise.

Because he wasnt out to looking for a fight..fairly straight forward.

Forum List

Back