🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

i see you are starting this crap here with Martin. him maybe being a crip is irrelevant. Him maybe being a thug is irrelevant, but you have no problem character assassinating him, but your pussy gets twisted if someone goes after Zimmerman.

hypocrite, your name is mal.

Actually, seeing as Zimmerman's defense was that he found himself in a position where he feared for his life....and the prosecution (both in the court and on the streets) tried to prove that Trayvon was a skinny kid eating his skittles and not the type that would be able to put Zimmerman in a position of having to fear for his life......if, in fact Trayvon WAS a Crip wannabe AND a thug would prove to be VERY relevant.

Let me ask you this....and I am not stating anything as fact....just using the information I have here right now....

If you heard that it was a 6 foot tall white gang member with a history of fighting and gang "thug" activities who shot and killed a husky, but not strong black guy who was 4 inches shorter...and that white guy claimed self defense.....

Would you believe the white guy?

On the other hand, Zimmerman's records show that he does have an aggressive personality.

George Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and for over-speeding.

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree. Due to his desperate attempts, the charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program.

In the same year (2005), Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted.

The next year, in 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. However, that case was dismissed because the officer who charged him failed to show up at the court.

But Zimmerman is fine...lets focus on the dead guy with no record

Zimmerman has a record? Do tell!

The one who needs to face it is YOU. Li'l Trayvon was a thug. If the school authorities had taken him to juvie when he got caught with cannabis, burglary tools, and jewelry from a recent heist at school, he would still be alive. The school what bending to your sick and twisted notion of what you think white justice is and what black justice should be in order to distort the numbers of black crimes in comparison to the number of white crimes. You got what you demanded. As always.

And BTW, why do use an avatar of a Caucasian?

Last edited:
Closed Caption....

I have good reason to believe why he left his car.

He left his car because he was sick and tired of calling the cops...the cops getting there...and the guy being gone.

Why do I think that?

Because there were a string of robberies there and no one was caught.

Why do you think he left his car and what gives you reason to think that?

right he made a bad choice and a kid/boy/young adult was killed because of it.

Its a sad situation that could have been avoided had Zimmerman waited.

i see you are starting this crap here with Martin. him maybe being a crip is irrelevant. Him maybe being a thug is irrelevant, but you have no problem character assassinating him, but your pussy gets twisted if someone goes after Zimmerman.

hypocrite, your name is mal.

Actually, seeing as Zimmerman's defense was that he found himself in a position where he feared for his life....and the prosecution (both in the court and on the streets) tried to prove that Trayvon was a skinny kid eating his skittles and not the type that would be able to put Zimmerman in a position of having to fear for his life......if, in fact Trayvon WAS a Crip wannabe AND a thug would prove to be VERY relevant.

Let me ask you this....and I am not stating anything as fact....just using the information I have here right now....

If you heard that it was a 6 foot tall white gang member with a history of fighting and gang "thug" activities who shot and killed a husky, but not strong black guy who was 4 inches shorter...and that white guy claimed self defense.....

no...for the most part they where arguing this was an innocent kid walking back to his dad's Gf's house with skittles and ice tea, while zimmerman profiled him, followed, reported him ( all legal btw) and then things get dicey as to what happened.

If i heard nothing Jarhead, i have been about the facts and nothing else. dont forget Zimmerman had a domestic abuse charge laid on him awhile back. That is irrelevant to the case. Just like Martin having jewels in his backpack. They are meaningless to this case of did zimmerman kill Martin in self defense.

So if you want to run down character assassination road, then do that with someone else.

Zimmerman was cleared of the charges. Li'l Trayvone merely had what should have been his charges swept under the rug to distort the numbers. Quite a difference there.

Last edited:

On the other hand, Zimmerman's records show that he does have an aggressive personality.

George Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and for over-speeding.

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree. Due to his desperate attempts, the charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program.

In the same year (2005), Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted.

The next year, in 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. However, that case was dismissed because the officer who charged him failed to show up at the court.

The one who needs to face it is YOU. Li'l Trayvon was a thug. If the school authorities had taken him to juvie when he got caught with cannabis, burglary tools, and jewelry at school, he would still be alive. The school what bending to your sick and twisted notion of what you think white justice is and what black justice should be in order to distort the numbers of black crimes in comparison to the number of white crimes. You got what you demanded. As always.

yes Zimmerman has a record, which is irrelevant. just like you claiming Martin was a thug.

Closed Caption....

He left his car because he was sick and tired of calling the cops...the cops getting there...and the guy being gone.

Why do I think that?

Because he was sick of the police taking to long and figured he'd go vigilante with his piece.

I thought that at the beginning.

But when I heard that he did not have it drawn, I left that open for more evidence.

And he did not have it drawn. For if he did, he would have shot trayvon before he broke his nose...and if he didn't, he would likely have dropped the gun.

You know drawn or not drawn isn't the issue

Closed Caption....

Why do I think that?

Because he was sick of the police taking to long and figured he'd go vigilante with his piece.

He stayed in his car while talking to the dispatcher and even while Trayvon WALKED RIGHT UP TO HIS TRUCK. Why didn't he go "vigilante" on him right then and there ?

The dead guy who had no record BECAUSE the Superintendent of the Miami Dade schools wanted numbers to show less black crime in their system.

The policy of the M/D school Police Department was to not turn over evidence or cases involving black students for prosecution, instead handling them with suspensions. If the jewelry found in his back pack had been turned over as evidence in a possible theft instead of in an unmarked bag, Martin likely would have been incarcerated at the time of his death.

Closed Caption....

Why do I think that?

He stayed in his car while talking to the dispatcher and even while Trayvon WALKED RIGHT UP TO HIS TRUCK. Why didn't he go "vigilante" on him right then and there ?

because he didn't.

Closed Caption....

Why do I think that?

It could have been avoided if Martin didn't attack Zimmerman.

Trayvon Martin's Dad in front of Self-Segregated Congress People:

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

It's Blacks Killing Blacks.

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

:)

peace...

Blacks are TIRED of being harassed for walking down the road, like Travyon was. He was guilty of exactly zero crimes when fatso Georgie got on the phone ot call the cops on him, and then waddled on after him, for no reason.

They are upset more about the harassment of the innocent and unarmed than they are of deaths of dealers and pimps. And they're right to be.

sidenote: whenever someone talks about "segregated" caucus' they never mean The Jewish Council, Asian Council, etc.

They always mean blacks. Blacks are wrong to "segregate"...Jews? Leave them alone and let them segregate all they want. Bad Blacks!

Closed Caption....

Why do I think that?

It could have been avoided if Martin didn't attack Zimmerman.

it could have been avoided if Zimmerman didnt get out of his truck. You don't have proof of who threw the first punch.

Swing and a miss.

The dead guy who had no record BECAUSE the Superintendent of the Miami Dade schools wanted numbers to show less black crime in their system.

The policy of the M/D school Police Department was to not turn over evidence or cases involving black students for prosecution, instead handling them with suspensions. If the jewelry found in his back pack had been turned over as evidence in a possible theft instead of in an unmarked bag, Martin likely would have been incarcerated at the time of his death.

irrelevant to the case at hand.....

Its amazing how moronic people are being with both sides.

Closed Caption....

Why do I think that?

It could have been avoided if Trayvon simply did what the whole world claims he was doing....gone home.

He was less than 100 yards from his home and 4 minutes later he was still 100 yards from his home...and all the while on the phone with a friend talking about the weird ass cracka...

Seems to me he, too, could have rewritten history.

Closed Caption....

Why do I think that?

your lying. He got out of the truck, thats on the tape, he started to follow Martin ( not illegal) and then the story goes a few ways.

Stop lying about what happened.You don't know and it shows. you would rather use this a political football because you are a pathetic excuse of a human.

Closed Caption....

Why do I think that?

It could have been avoided if Trayvon simply did what the whole world claims he was doing....gone home.

He was less than 100 yards from his home and 4 minutes later he was still 100 yards from his home...and all the while on the phone with a friend talking about the weird ass cracka...

about 70 yards from his house, and yeah sure, but we are talking hindsight. In hindsight i shouldnt of eaten those spicy wings, but i did.

like i said it was a case if everything is on the up and up of unfortunate events.

So like i said you can quit it with the Martin is a thug shit, its irrelevant.

Actually, it is foolish to think Trayvons character and demeanor are irrelevant seeing as Zimmermans defense was that of self defense.....and the prosecutions charge was that Zimmerman was bigger, stronger and with vegence...and trayvon was a skinny kid eating his skittles while skipping home to his papa.

I mean...come on...you are better than that plasma.

They're desperate to defend Zimmerman's call to the police, which is the weakest part of Zimmerman's whole b.s story. He saw a young black male walking down the street and called the cops on him, and we're supposed to believe it wasn't because of race??? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF:badgrin:

The one who needs to face it is YOU. Li'l Trayvon was a thug. If the school authorities had taken him to juvie when he got caught with cannabis, burglary tools, and jewelry at school, he would still be alive. The school what bending to your sick and twisted notion of what you think white justice is and what black justice should be in order to distort the numbers of black crimes in comparison to the number of white crimes. You got what you demanded. As always.

yes Zimmerman has a record, which is irrelevant. just like you claiming Martin was a thug.

What has Zimmerman been convicted of?

about 70 yards from his house, and yeah sure, but we are talking hindsight. In hindsight i shouldnt of eaten those spicy wings, but i did.

like i said it was a case if everything is on the up and up of unfortunate events.

So like i said you can quit it with the Martin is a thug shit, its irrelevant.

it is just as relevant as Zimmerman being a cop wannabe.

Being a cop wannabe was reason to believe he wanted to "act like a cop"

Being a Crip wannabe is reason to believe he wanted to "act like a crip"

Cant understand how you don't see that.

Forum List

Back