🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

FINALLY!!! Someone actually asked a black person a question instead of inserting their own bullshit in and saying "you believe..." before it.
Rhetorical question :doubt: I don't...How do you know that the break ins weren't caused by Asians? Which means there would be no reason to follow or claim "they always get away with it"?

Additionally, that question or answer has nothing to do with if the actual events were or were not racist

What Night watchman?

Are you serious? You want proof of the unprovable? Lets open Zimmermans brain and sync up to the latest "racial profiling" app to see?

C'mon dude...now you're being silly. I wouldn't ask you to PROVE it wasn't because that wouldn't be possible. But I can look at the facts as they are and form an opinion.

the reason I ask for proof is simple.....

You aren't offering the benefit of the doubt that he did NOT racially profile.

There is evidence that he was not a racist...that is not proof that he did not racially profile...granted....but it is an indication that he is not a racist...and one who is not a racist is less likely to racially profile.

SO why are you so sure he racially profiled?

Should I assume that anytime a black man is targeted by a white man, it is because he racially profiled?

And as for the "night watchman".....

That is what the C.O.P. programs are considered in gated communities in florida. They are night patrol programs. They are to watch for things that are unusual and report them.

And seeing a man walking in the rain at night in a gated community is unusual.....for if he or she were a guest or resident, they would be more liklely to use a car to get around in the rain.

Its been working out for them and the reason is because what now?

Anyway, they said the same about MLK...I'm not worried about what you think about black leaders because history shows they are never viewed kindly by others. Blacks are glad they are there and many more pick up the torch

I have been negative repped by many a conservative on here when I rip into them for tearing apart Sharpton.

Sharpton is wrong sometimes and right sometimes....but if he didn't speak out, then nobody will...so I support his efforts and always will

But when I see him drag things on like this one.....it concerns me. The FBI found evidence that he is the exact opposite of a racist....and found NO evidence of him being a racist.

Why carry it on?

Dude...Being racist is an idea. A thought. FBI cant find thoughts man.

thoughts provoke actions.

If you think like a racist, you are likely going to act as a racist.

Conservatives of today are masters of playing the victimhood card. War on Christmas, War on Easter, Gay marriage is going to destroy traditional marriage, the university system is overrun with liberals, there comming to take my gun, .........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo]Never Go Full Retard - YouTube[/ame]

In your case the switch is stuck.

They once wanted to be equal. Now they want to be special. WTF?

They don't care that 49% of all murders in this country are 93% there own sons dying? What a foolish people we're dealing with. WTH????

Yet whites that are getting kicked at twice the racial murder rate are to blame????

Imagine if we could work on this problem? The core of murder in this country could be fought much harder.

Yeah especially when I never said that. That is stupid

So then please tell me how you know he racially profiled.

You explained how no one can know that he didn't....fine. I accept that.

But how do you know he did?

Because that is the foolish belief blacks have. They don't really hold evidence or proof very highly. You can spend your life trying to help these people and they will just kick you in the face.

Last edited:
They once wanted to be equal. Now they want to be special. WTF?

They don't care that 49% of all murders in this country are 93% there own sons dying? What a foolish people we're dealing with. WTH????

Yet whites that are getting kicked at twice the racial murder rate are to blame????

Imagine if we could work on this problem? The core of murder in this country could be fought much harder.

I'm not too worried about it.

My constant companion ---->
images

Closed Caption...

I ask you to think about what I am about to say....

You are saying that one can not prove they are not racist...and one can not prove they don't racially profile.

But to accept that premise.....

It can be deduced that anytime there is an altercation between a white man and a black man, those that wish to, can claim it was racially motivated....and state it as fact.

Do you believe that kind of thinking will help minimize the racial divide? Or is it more likely to widen it?

I have had arguments with men of all color. Why is it racially motivated if my opponent is of another color?

Because that is the foolish belief blacks have. They don't really hold evidence or proof very highly. You can spend your life trying to help these people and they will just kick you in the face.

These people?

Jeez Matthew. You really don't get it.

I have been negative repped by many a conservative on here when I rip into them for tearing apart Sharpton.

Sharpton is wrong sometimes and right sometimes....but if he didn't speak out, then nobody will...so I support his efforts and always will

But when I see him drag things on like this one.....it concerns me. The FBI found evidence that he is the exact opposite of a racist....and found NO evidence of him being a racist.

Why carry it on?

That's why the FBI couldn't find anything. They look for evidence

That's not fair. It's really not.

The people I have the most sympathy for are the ones in the Black Community who are sick and tired of living behind barred windows and double-locked doors with two Pit Bulls in the Back Yard.

They just want to be left alone. They just want what's best for themselves and their children.

scumbags like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't give a flying fuck about these people. Not interested.

And while their voting habits belie their Conservative tendencies, they are still there nonetheless.

We got about 20% of Blacks giving the rest of them a bad time in life.

Most of them are decent people.

Problem is, the Majority gets intimidated by a very vocal and violent minority.

With some help, I think they'd come down on the side of Conservatives more often than you think. I'm talking especially about the older, more mature women and men. The ones building Churches and volunteering to work in shelters, etc.

But the radicals won't let them speak. If they do, they get shouted down.

That's why the FBI couldn't find anything. They look for evidence

Yes. They look for evidence. They also interview people and ask of past actions.

A racist would have been found to have acted like a racist in the past.

What did they hear form those they interviewed?

1) He took a black girl to the prom
2) He mentored black children at his own cost
3) He was the ONLY resident of a racially diverse community that welcomed a black family who moved into the community

There is more...but if you still assume he is a racist, then you will assume anyone is.

Closed Caption...

You are saying that one can not prove they are not racist...and one can not prove they don't racially profile.

It can be deduced that anytime there is an altercation between a white man and a black man, those that wish to, can claim it was racially motivated....and state it as fact.

Do you believe that kind of thinking will help minimize the racial divide? Or is it more likely to widen it?

I have had arguments with men of all color. Why is it racially motivated if my opponent is of another color?

I don't know about all that but what it will do is it will continue to happen because people...surprisingly enough, have opinions. And another surprise is that people don't form opinions based healing racial divides.

Last question: Its not

These people?

Jeez Matthew. You really don't get it.

I get it a shit load more then a idiot like you. These fools use blind hate over logic as they care to attack whites with every thing they can get a hold of.

That's not fair. It's really not.

The people I have the most sympathy for are the ones in the Black Community who are sick and tired of living behind barred windows and double-locked doors with two Pit Bulls in the Back Yard.

They just want to be left alone. They just want what's best for themselves and their children.

scumbags like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't give a flying fuck about these people. Not interested.

And while their voting habits belie their Conservative tendencies, they are still there nonetheless.

We got about 20% of Blacks giving the rest of them a bad time in life.

Most of them are decent people.

Problem is, the Majority gets intimidated by a very vocal and violent minority.

With some help, I think they'd come down on the side of Conservatives more often than you think. I'm talking especially about the older, more mature women and men. The ones building Churches and volunteering to work in shelters, etc.

But the radicals won't let them speak. If they do, they get shouted down.

Then they need to raise up in do something. Protest and shame their young men into being better.

Don't blame whites for their problems.

the reason I ask for proof is simple.....

You aren't offering the benefit of the doubt that he did NOT racially profile.

No I'm not, I can form an opinion just like you have both of us without evidence.

There is evidence that he was not a racist...that is not proof that he did not racially profile...granted....but it is an indication that he is not a racist...and one who is not a racist is less likely to racially profile.

Whew! Geez...thanks for at least dropping the he's unable to racially profile bit. Theres no such thing as evidence of not a racist? Being Racist is about id...nevamind man damn

SO why are you so sure he racially profiled?

I"M NOT How many more times are you going to pretend here? Neither one of us is sure but for some reason, I'm wrong and you're right

Should I assume that anytime a black man is targeted by a white man, it is because he racially profiled?

Knock yourself out

And as for the "night watchman".....

That is what the C.O.P. programs are considered in gated communities in florida. They are night patrol programs. They are to watch for things that are unusual and report them.

And seeing a man walking in the rain at night in a gated community is unusual.....for if he or she were a guest or resident, they would be more liklely to use a car to get around in the rain.

Self appointed Neighborhood watch. Night watchman has a ring of legitimacy that Self Appointed Neighborhood watch doesn't.

I don't that's also what I said. You ignore that part. Both are unprovable. Seriously, did you miss when I said that or what?

Ignored that part? No sir. I did not ignore it. I may have missed it...or misunderstood it. But I have given you no reason to believe that I am not interested in what you have to say.

You see, Zimmerman has been found by the FBI and the Sanford police department to have made a poor decision by leaving his car, but there is no evidence that his poor decision was racially motivated.

We should accept that as "proof" that he is not a racist and let it go. Instead, Zimmerman is being dragged through the mud as a "possible racist".....

And that is only going to inflame people of all colors.

Comparing it to racially motivated crimes of the past? Really? Based on what?

That is where I am coming from. If the public refuses to let this go, you will see every negative interaction between 2 colors of people as racially motivated...and the divide will widen WELL beyond what we had in the 50"s.

Closed Caption...

I don't know about all that but what it will do is it will continue to happen because people...surprisingly enough, have opinions. And another surprise is that people don't form opinions based healing racial divides.

Last question: Its not

And you don't form your opinions based off of racism? Why do you lie so much? Oh brother.

Forum List

Back