🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

Trayvon Martin's Dad in front of Self-Segregated Congress People:

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

It's Blacks Killing Blacks.

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

:)

peace...

The fact that thousands of Blacks kill Blacks annually is certainly one among many of the problems facing our community.

Speaking of us being honest?

Racism is, and will continue to be, a problem Blacks face every day, however.

As is so evidently proven to us every day by the overt racists who post here, for example.

No they don't want honest discussion. The only discussion they want to have is one with their finger jammed all the way in our eyes while criticizing any mention of the actual finger in the eye

You just did it again. Black on black violence has nothing to do with Zimmerman, Trayvon, the case or profiling. But for some reason you just throw it in and pretend the more you do it the more right It is.

Its like talking about hunting deer and I start in about how much deer like to fight each other anyway!?!? What??!? :lol:

You're right...Since blacks kill each other no murders can be racially motivated. :cuckoo:

Another childish diversion....

I never said what you claim I said.

What I am saying is this....

Not only whites kill blacks. Blacks kill blacks. Asians kill blacks.

So just because a white kills a black does not mean it was racially motivated. It may be, it may not be.

In the case at hand, a white killed a black. All evidence reviewed by the FBI showed no racial bias.

Yet to many on the left, it MUST BE racially motivated for a white killed a black.

Now, stop acting like a child and debate like an adult.

Thanks but we all know there are no such things as absolutes if that's your point.

So why is anyone saying that not agreeing with Zimmerman verdict means that blacks don't understand black on black violence is a problem.

Because the AG, the President, the advocates and others have all weighed in on the Zimmerman/Martin situation as "a problem" seeing as a young black child was killed....but none of them have addressed the fact that thousands of blacks being killed by blacks as "a problem".

Last edited:
You just did it again. Black on black violence has nothing to do with Zimmerman, Trayvon, the case or profiling. But for some reason you just throw it in and pretend the more you do it the more right It is.

Its like talking about hunting deer and I start in about how much deer like to fight each other anyway!?!? What??!? :lol:

You're right...Since blacks kill each other no murders can be racially motivated. :cuckoo:

So just because a white kills a black does not mean it was racially motivated. It may be, it may not be.

In the case at hand, a white killed a black. All evidence reviewed by the FBI showed no racial bias.

Yet to many on the left, it MUST BE racially motivated for a white killed a black.

Thanks but we all know there are no such things as absolutes if that's your point.

So why is anyone saying that not agreeing with Zimmerman verdict means that blacks don't understand black on black violence is a problem.

I have a question for you.....

Other than the fact that Martin was black and Zimmerman was not black, what reason leads you to believe his death was the end result of racism?

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

peace...

The fact that thousands of Blacks kill Blacks annually is certainly one among many of the problems facing our community.

As is so evidently proven to us every day by the overt racists who post here, for example.

exactly what have I, or anyone in this thread, posted that is overtly racist?

Or not.

peace...

No they don't want honest discussion. The only discussion they want to have is one with their finger jammed all the way in our eyes while criticizing any mention of the actual finger in the eye

who refuses to have an honest discussion?

I am trying to...buy you take everything I say and spin it.

I say (paraphrased)

just because a white kills a black doesn't mean it is spurred by racism...

And you respond with (paraphrased)...

So you are saying that racism NEVER plays a role in a black being killed by a white.

That is not having an honest discussion.

Last night, I was trying to imagine what it must be like to believe that every bad thing that befalls one is because of their color. You get up in the morning and get cut off in traffic, it's because of your color. A coworker doesn't like you, it's because of your color. Someone says something you don't like on a forum, it's because of your color. You get passed over for a raise or promotion, it's because of your color. You flunk a college course, it's because of your color. You get a speeding ticket, it's because of your color.

All of those things happen to people of all colors. Some have the mindset that when they do, they will just keep on keeping on, refuse to fail, retake that class if need be, try to be a little more pleasant to coworkers, drive more slowly, be more prepared for the next promotion opportunitydrive more slowly, or seek other better employment. Others, just take the easy way out and decide they are having a bad day, so they have the right to quit, get something for nothing, and be a perpetual rest. We have seen this at play on this forum. I don't know how they managed to find their way here. But they are here whining about how racist the world is and how they can't succeed because of lighter skinned people.

Not all 'people of color' are like this. The best nursing director I ever had was black. The best physician supervisor I ever had was black. In fact, the two best were black. There was mutual respect and we worked well together. They were supportive of me as a professional and they were knowledgeable in their field. I know they had their bad hair days, and they paid the same dues in college I did. They may not have had the same adversities that I had trying to make something of their lives, but they had them, and still they succeeded.

I wish someone would tell me what gives with that. I live near a college town and the restaurants and stores here employ a lot of college students. I see all skin tones working to improve their lives. And I know that my work ethic and theirs is not prevalent across the entire spectrum of light skinned people, but there is far less whining and grumbling amongst whites, Hispanics, and Asians. So, what gives? How do so many blacks assume the victim role, revel in it, and milk it for all it is worth?

Conservatives of today are masters of playing the victimhood card. War on Christmas, War on Easter, Gay marriage is going to destroy traditional marriage, the university system is overrun with liberals, there comming to take my gun, .........

Last night, I was trying to imagine what it must be like to believe that every bad thing that befalls one is because of their color. You get up in the morning and get cut off in traffic, it's because of your color. A coworker doesn't like you, it's because of your color. Someone says something you don't like on a forum, it's because of your color. You get passed over for a raise or promotion, it's because of your color. You flunk a college course, it's because of your color. You get a speeding ticket, it's because of your color.

All of those things happen to people of all colors. Some have the mindset that when they do, they will just keep on keeping on, refuse to fail, retake that class if need be, try to be a little more pleasant to coworkers, drive more slowly, be more prepared for the next promotion opportunitydrive more slowly, or seek other better employment. Others, just take the easy way out and decide they are having a bad day, so they have the right to quit, get something for nothing, and be a perpetual rest. We have seen this at play on this forum. I don't know how they managed to find their way here. But they are here whining about how racist the world is and how they can't succeed because of lighter skinned people.

Not all 'people of color' are like this. The best nursing director I ever had was black. The best physician supervisor I ever had was black. In fact, the two best were black. There was mutual respect and we worked well together. They were supportive of me as a professional and they were knowledgeable in their field. I know they had their bad hair days, and they paid the same dues in college I did. They may not have had the same adversities that I had trying to make something of their lives, but they had them, and still they succeeded.

I wish someone would tell me what gives with that. I live near a college town and the restaurants and stores here employ a lot of college students. I see all skin tones working to improve their lives. And I know that my work ethic and theirs is not prevalent across the entire spectrum of light skinned people, but there is far less whining and grumbling amongst whites, Hispanics, and Asians. So, what gives? How do so many blacks assume the victim role, revel in it, and milk it for all it is worth?

Conservatives of today are masters of playing the victimhood card. War on Christmas, War on Easter, Gay marriage is going to destroy traditional marriage, the university system is overrun with liberals, there comming to take my gun, .........

The unfair media, the unfair voters, the illegals, the gays, the blacks, etc etc etc.

Oh but they bring it up because its unfair and they want to expose it while blacks bring it up because they "want to play the victim role, revel in it and milk it"?

Yeah, milking it has been working out great

Really?

You mean like "the war on women" rhetoric of campaigning democrats?
The "war on poor children" campaign position?
The "war on seniors" used in many political speeches?

Show me what campaign speeches discussed the war on Christmas...or the university system overrun by liberals.

Sure, you hear it from pundits and talking heads...but not politicians

But as it pertains to democratic politicians?

They are the ones who LOVE the term "war on....."

Because the AG, the President, the advocates and others have all weighed in on the Zimmerman/Martin situation as "a problem" seeing as a young black child was killed....but none of them have addressed the fact that thousands of blacks being killed by blacks as "a problem".

Yes they have just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I suppose this is where you get really really specific and say it doesn't matter because specific people haven't done it in specific ways therefore it doesn't count..to you.

The unfair media, the unfair voters, the illegals, the gays, the blacks, etc etc etc.

Oh but they bring it up because its unfair and they want to expose it while blacks bring it up because they "want to play the victim role, revel in it and milk it"?

The blacks don't milk it.

Their advocates milk it.

And yes, it has not been working out well for them.

Why?

Because if you claim every time a black is "done wrong" as racism....then real racism becomes less obvious.

Yes they have just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I suppose this is where you get really really specific and say it doesn't matter because specific people haven't done it in specific ways therefore it doesn't count..to you.

Then link us up

Other than the fact that Martin was black and Zimmerman was not black, what reason leads you to believe his death was the end result of racism?

FINALLY!!! Someone actually asked a black person a question instead of inserting their own bullshit in and saying "you believe..." before it.

Great question...I am honored, been a long time. Thx

He followed TM, he said he followed him because there have been break ins so obviously he believe Trayvon was up to something just from seeing him, He said "they always get away with it". Ended in a killing. Problem is racism is like porn, you know it when you see it but everyones opinion of what porn is different. Slight racism is like Cinemax porn (hard to really say) and you see a lot of that.

As a black person the same things I see as being "slightly racist" you'll see as nothing. Like Cinemax porn...its not really porn. Ya dig

Their advocates milk it.

Why?

Because if you claim every time a black is "done wrong" as racism....then real racism becomes less obvious.

Its been working out for them and the reason is because what now?

Anyway, they said the same about MLK...I'm not worried about what you think about black leaders because history shows they are never viewed kindly by others. Blacks are glad they are there and many more pick up the torch

FINALLY!!! Someone actually asked a black person a question instead of inserting their own bullshit in and saying "you believe..." before it.

Great question...I am honored, been a long time. Thx

He followed TM, he said he followed him because there have been break ins so obviously he believe Trayvon was up to something just from seeing him, He said "they always get away with it". Ended in a killing. Problem is racism is like porn, you know it when you see it but everyones opinion of what porn is different. Slight racism is like Cinemax porn (hard to really say) and you see a lot of that.

As a black person the same things I see as being "slightly racist" you'll see as nothing. Like Cinemax porn...its not really porn. Ya dig

he followed a 6 foot tall man (he had no idea of his age) who was in a gated community, not a resident, not recognized, walking in the rain following a series of break ins.

Now.....

I have 2 questions.....

How do you know he would not have followed the same exact person with the same exact description as being 6 feet tall, not recognized, not a resident of a gated community and walking in the rain if he were white, Hispanic or Asian?

what should the night watchman have done if he saw an individual who was 6 feet tall, not a resident in the gated community, not recognized and walking in the rain?

Now...before you say "call the cops and not follow him"....sure.....I agree.....but that has nothing to do with racism...that has to do with a poor decision by the night watchman.....but if you recall....most are saying "he racially profiled".....

But where is the proof?

Their advocates milk it.

Why?

Anyway, they said the same about MLK...I'm not worried about what you think about black leaders because history shows they are never viewed kindly by others. Blacks are glad they are there and many more pick up the torch

I have been negative repped by many a conservative on here when I rip into them for tearing apart Sharpton.

Sharpton is wrong sometimes and right sometimes....but if he didn't speak out, then nobody will...so I support his efforts and always will

But when I see him drag things on like this one.....it concerns me. The FBI found evidence that he is the exact opposite of a racist....and found NO evidence of him being a racist.

Why carry it on?

Rhetorical question :doubt: I don't...How do you know that the break ins weren't caused by Asians? Which means there would be no reason to follow or claim "they always get away with it"?

Additionally, that question or answer has nothing to do with if the actual events were or were not racist

what should the night watchman have done if he saw an individual who was 6 feet tall, not a resident in the gated community, not recognized and walking in the rain?

What Night watchman?

Now...before you say "call the cops and not follow him"....sure.....I agree.....but that has nothing to do with racism...that has to do with a poor decision by the night watchman.....but if you recall....most are saying "he racially profiled".....

But where is the proof?

Are you serious? You want proof of the unprovable? Lets open Zimmermans brain and sync up to the latest "racial profiling" app to see?

C'mon dude...now you're being silly. I wouldn't ask you to PROVE it wasn't because that wouldn't be possible. But I can look at the facts as they are and form an opinion.

Their advocates milk it.

Why?

I have been negative repped by many a conservative on here when I rip into them for tearing apart Sharpton.

Sharpton is wrong sometimes and right sometimes....but if he didn't speak out, then nobody will...so I support his efforts and always will

But when I see him drag things on like this one.....it concerns me. The FBI found evidence that he is the exact opposite of a racist....and found NO evidence of him being a racist.

Why carry it on?

Dude...Being racist is an idea. A thought. FBI cant find thoughts man.

These facts were discussed on a TV show a few days ago:

* Blacks are 13% of the population.

* Yet, blacks commit 50% of all of the murders.

* And 95% of those murders are blacks killing other blacks.

^^^ This is what Al Sharpton and the Trayvon supporters should be hitting the streets and protesting.

Not (1) isolated case of a so called 'white hispanic' shooting a black assailant. .. :cool:

Last edited:
Rhetorical question :doubt: I don't...How do you know that the break ins weren't caused by Asians? Which means there would be no reason to follow or claim "they always get away with it"?

Additionally, that question or answer has nothing to do with if the actual events were or were not racist

What Night watchman?

Are you serious? You want proof of the unprovable? Lets open Zimmermans brain and sync up to the latest "racial profiling" app to see?

C'mon dude...now you're being silly. I wouldn't ask you to PROVE it wasn't because that wouldn't be possible. But I can look at the facts as they are and form an opinion.

great response-----You sorta blew your chance to explain how there was anything racist going on. Claiming that you know what it is but other people don't is -----well it's stupid.

Forum List

Back