🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

Annnnnnd water is wet. Glad we have another thread on this because the other 7-8 didn't really say enough

the other threads said plenty...

But as you can see by the "anti Zimmerman" posts, it want enough.

The Sanford Police said plenty. The FBI said plenty. The jury said plenty.

But as you can see by the "anti Zimmerman" rhetoric from the AG and the left in general, it wasn't enough.

Now explain to me how anti-Zimmerman posts and posts about black on black violence have anything to do with each other.

Its like you're defending Zimmerman for some reason and to defend you just respond about race. I know, let me guess...The left made you do it right? :eusa_shhh:

First I will explain your first question....

The reason they correlate is.....it has been automatically assumed by many that Zimmerman racially profiled......nothing else is possible in the eyes of many. He must have racially profiled......a white man kills a black man it MUST be racially motivated.....but in the meantime, black men are killed by other black men at a much higher rate....and certainly that is not racially motivated....so black men are killed by whites and blacks.....but when killed by whites it is racially motivated......really?

The left does not make me respond about race. The left cries racism and I simply show how it is an empty accusation.

FYI.....

Your post is a childish diversion.

Trayvon Martin's Dad in front of Self-Segregated Congress People:

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

It's Blacks Killing Blacks.

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

:)

peace...

It's their violent culture. One that is celebrated in music and allowed by the rest of the people who fear the racist label.

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

peace...

and they know this. It's not rocket science. I think whites saw the handwriting on the wall when blacks started arguing for the right to assault people without them having a right to fight back. They jumped the wrong shark but I bet they had some great food and drink while they "discussed" all these issues at their own blacks only party.
When did blacks argue that? I must of missed that discussion.

BTW, Travon Martin wasn't killed by a black. He was killed by a racist, asshole with a prior history of anger issues and domestic violence. And when I saw his re-enactment video and compared it to his written statement to the cops, he also happens to be a fuckin' liar. He said in his statement that Martin hit him and he fell on his back. However, in the video, he indicates he stumbled forward and was pushing Martin back. Well, what was it, George? Did you fall backward or forward? It's a little hard to get those two confused.

George also admitted to following Martin (stalking).

Zimmerman is such a prick, that you'll be able to talk to him directly over on that KKK website Storm-something.

You are an ignorant asshat and Sam Kinnison would kick your moronic ass for using his picture if he was alive.

But as you can see by the "anti Zimmerman" rhetoric from the AG and the left in general, it wasn't enough.

Now explain to me how anti-Zimmerman posts and posts about black on black violence have anything to do with each other.

Its like you're defending Zimmerman for some reason and to defend you just respond about race. I know, let me guess...The left made you do it right? :eusa_shhh:

The reason they correlate is.....it has been automatically assumed by many that Zimmerman racially profiled......nothing else is possible in the eyes of many. He must have racially profiled......a white man kills a black man it MUST be racially motivated.....but in the meantime, black men are killed by other black men at a much higher rate

You just did it again. Black on black violence has nothing to do with Zimmerman, Trayvon, the case or profiling. But for some reason you just throw it in and pretend the more you do it the more right It is.

Its like talking about hunting deer and I start in about how much deer like to fight each other anyway!?!? What??!? :lol:

....and certainly that is not racially motivated....so black men are killed by whites and blacks.....but when killed by whites it is racially motivated......really?

The left does not make me respond about race. The left cries racism and I simply show how it is an empty accusation.

FYI.....

You're right...Since blacks kill each other no murders can be racially motivated. :cuckoo:

Or not.

peace...

It's their violent culture. One that is celebrated in music and allowed by the rest of the people who fear the racist label.

it is NOT their violent culture.

Their culture is not violent.

However, their impressionable children are being allowed to be entertained by those that glorify "gansta"..

And the fear of the racist label prevents caring Americans from doing anything about it.

Or not.

peace...

go back and read the texts between fruit and Trayvon

workin out gun deals and pot deals

He is 2nd Generation Crip... End of Fucking list.

Sorry... was.

3099_10201248678491524_2051068171_n.jpg

You see... there IS Evidence of Trayvon and his Pops C-Walkin'...

Being Criminal... Having Thug Problems.

ZERO Evidence that Zimmerman was/is a Racist Half-Hispanic.

To the Contrary... Business Partner is Black... And has done work in the Black Community.

If you plan on Jumping the guy trying to keep you from Spotting Potential B&E's...

Be prepared to be Shot. :thup:

peace...

Hell, Zimmerman might have saved at least one black man's life, maybe more. Who knows how many black men Martin would have killed in his lifetime? He was a thug gangster wanna-be. Good riddance.

Annnnnnd water is wet. Glad we have another thread on this because the other 7-8 didn't really say enough

No need to defend Zimmerman: He was found NOT GUILTY. Comprende?

The reason they correlate is.....it has been automatically assumed by many that Zimmerman racially profiled......nothing else is possible in the eyes of many. He must have racially profiled......a white man kills a black man it MUST be racially motivated.....but in the meantime, black men are killed by other black men at a much higher rate

You just did it again. Black on black violence has nothing to do with Zimmerman, Trayvon, the case or profiling. But for some reason you just throw it in and pretend the more you do it the more right It is.

Its like talking about hunting deer and I start in about how much deer like to fight each other anyway!?!? What??!? :lol:

....and certainly that is not racially motivated....so black men are killed by whites and blacks.....but when killed by whites it is racially motivated......really?

FYI.....

You're right...Since blacks kill each other no murders can be racially motivated. :cuckoo:

Another childish diversion....

I never said what you claim I said.

What I am saying is this....

Not only whites kill blacks. Blacks kill blacks. Asians kill blacks.

So just because a white kills a black does not mean it was racially motivated. It may be, it may not be.

In the case at hand, a white killed a black. All evidence reviewed by the FBI showed no racial bias.

Yet to many on the left, it MUST BE racially motivated for a white killed a black.

Now, stop acting like a child and debate like an adult.

the FBI investigated Zimmerman's background and interviewed 40 people and this is what they found:

He spent the first half of his childhood life living with 2 black children
He went to the prom with a black woman
He was a one man protest against the Police Department when they refused to press charges against the PD Chiefs son who abused a black homeless man...and he prompted an arrest and charges
A black family that moved into the neighborhood told the FBI that Zimmerman was the ONLY resident of the community that welcomed them to the neighborhood
He mentored black children under a state sponsored program and when the program was defunded, he continued to mentor them at his own cost.

Their conclusion:

No evidence that he held any racial bias of any kind. To the contrary, an abundance of evidence showing the opposite.

So exactly why is he deemed a racist by anyone is what I would like to know.

It fits the narrative, it keeps the useful idiots active, it keeps the political focus off of Benghazi, the FBI, the NSA, and the economy. It also keeps the country from seeing that AL Sharpton created yet another false accusation of racism not only against Zimmerman but against the Sanford Police Department, who got it right the very first time and had that race pimps not gotten involved, saved the taxpayers millions.

What is Sharpton's record now, 0 for 3 something like that?

The irony of this post blew my mind.

FYI.....

You don't have the mental ability to comprehend, that doesn't make it his fault.

Or not.

peace...

it is NOT their violent culture.

Their culture is not violent.

However, their impressionable children are being allowed to be entertained by those that glorify "gansta"..

And the fear of the racist label prevents caring Americans from doing anything about it.

Yes of course it's violent. Have you not heard it? How can it glorify "gangsta", and not glorify violence? Gangsta IS violence.

The point is that black leadership is chasing after the wrong rabbit.

FYI.....

So just because a white kills a black does not mean it was racially motivated. It may be, it may not be.

In the case at hand, a white killed a black. All evidence reviewed by the FBI showed no racial bias.

Yet to many on the left, it MUST BE racially motivated for a white killed a black.

He can't follow a line of discussion. I don't know for sure if it's intentional or not. Sometimes liberals like to derail a discussion to some sidebar thing that they can win so it looks like they defeated your argument. Many times they are just not very smart. At any rate it's better that after one or two attempts to get them to see reason, you just give up and point at them, laugh, and move on.

FYI.....

Thanks but we all know there are no such things as absolutes if that's your point.

So why is anyone saying that not agreeing with Zimmerman verdict means that blacks don't understand black on black violence is a problem.

the FBI investigated Zimmerman's background and interviewed 40 people and this is what they found:

He was a one man protest against the Police Department when they refused to press charges against the PD Chiefs son who abused a black homeless man...and he prompted an arrest and charges
A black family that moved into the neighborhood told the FBI that Zimmerman was the ONLY resident of the community that welcomed them to the neighborhood
He mentored black children under a state sponsored program and when the program was defunded, he continued to mentor them at his own cost.

Their conclusion:

No evidence that he held any racial bias of any kind. To the contrary, an abundance of evidence showing the opposite.

If Zimmerman wasn't racist before, he is now

Their conclusion:

If Zimmerman wasn't racist before, he is now

Good point! And who could blame him?

Or not.

peace...

The fact that thousands of Blacks kill Blacks annually is certainly one among many of the problems facing our community.

Speaking of us being honest?

Racism is, and will continue to be, a problem Blacks face every day, however.

As is so evidently proven to us every day by the overt racists who post here, for example.

The point is that black leadership is chasing after the wrong rabbit.

Gotcha. But there are a lot of rabbits to chase. Not just one. People can multi task and the idea that black leadership is not is flat out wrong too. That's why I don't understand this thread. Maybe the OP just doesn't know.

Or not.

peace...

The fact that thousands of Blacks kill Blacks annually is certainly one among many of the problems facing our community.

Speaking of us being honest?

Racism is, and will continue to be, a problem Blacks face every day, however.

As is so evidently proven to us every day by the overt racists who post here, for example.

See?

This a perfect example of how good people of benign will can't discuss anything with scumbag dimocraps.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you.

Here's the deal, and I'm going to tell you like it is....

As long as Black idiots are killing other Black idiots, nobody's going to get too excited about it.

We offered our help. We try to hold out a hand in friendship. And what do dimocrap scum do? They spit on it. So fuck all of you.

If and/or when Blacks start threatening OUR way of life?

Something will be done about it.

And it might very well be something that you don't like very much. At all.

So you can either fix the problem yourselves (impossible, you're way too stupid) let us tell you how to fix it, or wait until it gets out of control.

There's just no avoiding it.

And while I'm at it, here's something to think about....

Back in the 50s, before Black People sold their souls to dimocrap scum...?

Their divorce rate was about the same as Whites. Their born out of wedlock percent was about the same as Whites.

They faced other problems but guess what? Those problems were created by dimocrap scum.

Shocking :eek:

You people, the ENTIRE dimocrap party has been nothing but the party of slavery to Blacks during your entire existence in this Country.

For 85+ years, you kept them in chains on your Plantations and now, you keep them in chains in the Inner Cities.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you.

If Blacks don't want to come to their senses and put you people on the curb..... Whatever happens is on them.

Forum List

Back