🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

As a thinking man, I am forced to form an opinion based on the evidence presented to me.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman was a racist.

To the contrary, there is evidence that Zimmerman was all about racial equality...evidence stated earlier in this thread.

So I have concluded that he is not a racist.

Not because I am Hispanic and want to "defend my people".

Not because I am white and simply hate blacks.

My opinion is based on 3 things:

The FBI interviewed 40 people all the way back to his childhood and found him to have never indicated that he ever used ones skin color to make a decision

The Sanford police interviewed many in his community and no one found him to have ever displayed racial bias

A jury of peers weighed the evidence presented to them to determine that he was not guilty of intentionally killing a black man.

Anyone who sees it differently is, in my opinion, cherry picking information.

So then please tell me how you know he racially profiled.

You explained how no one can know that he didn't....fine. I accept that.

But how do you know he did?

I don't that's also what I said. You ignore that part. Both are unprovable. Seriously, did you miss when I said that or what?

Ignored that part? No sir. I did not ignore it. I may have missed it...or misunderstood it. But I have given you no reason to believe that I am not interested in what you have to say.

You see, Zimmerman has been found by the FBI and the Sanford police department to have made a poor decision by leaving his car, but there is no evidence that his poor decision was racially motivated.

We should accept that as "proof" that he is not a racist and let it go. Instead, Zimmerman is being dragged through the mud as a "possible racist".....

And that is only going to inflame people of all colors.

Comparing it to racially motivated crimes of the past? Really? Based on what?

That is where I am coming from. If the public refuses to let this go, you will see every negative interaction between 2 colors of people as racially motivated...and the divide will widen WELL beyond what we had in the 50"s.

Being a black American is like belong to a union. Strength in numbers.
Uncle Tom = Scab

Its been working out for them and the reason is because what now?

Anyway, they said the same about MLK...I'm not worried about what you think about black leaders because history shows they are never viewed kindly by others. Blacks are glad they are there and many more pick up the torch

I have been negative repped by many a conservative on here when I rip into them for tearing apart Sharpton.

Sharpton is wrong sometimes and right sometimes....but if he didn't speak out, then nobody will...so I support his efforts and always will

But when I see him drag things on like this one.....it concerns me. The FBI found evidence that he is the exact opposite of a racist....and found NO evidence of him being a racist.

Why carry it on?

Dude...Being racist is an idea. A thought. FBI cant find thoughts man.

This is America. People are allowed to think what they want to think. The civil rights laws pertain to behaviors and not to thoughts.

These facts were discussed on a TV show a few days ago:

* Blacks are 13% of the population.

* Yet, blacks commit 50% of all of the murders.

* And 95% of those murders are blacks killing other blacks.

^^^ This is what Al Sharpton and the Trayvon supporters should be hitting the streets and protesting.

Not (1) isolated case of a so called 'white hispanic' shooting a black assailant. .. :cool:

Betcha bottom dollar they've already got a pay off in mind and it doesn't concern anything related to Zimmerman.

I have been negative repped by many a conservative on here when I rip into them for tearing apart Sharpton.

Sharpton is wrong sometimes and right sometimes....but if he didn't speak out, then nobody will...so I support his efforts and always will

But when I see him drag things on like this one.....it concerns me. The FBI found evidence that he is the exact opposite of a racist....and found NO evidence of him being a racist.

Why carry it on?

thoughts provoke actions.

If you think like a racist, you are likely going to act as a racist.

That may be true in private life. But in work life discrimination based on race is not legal and you can think what you like.

I don't that's also what I said. You ignore that part. Both are unprovable. Seriously, did you miss when I said that or what?

Ignored that part? No sir. I did not ignore it. I may have missed it...or misunderstood it. But I have given you no reason to believe that I am not interested in what you have to say.

You see, Zimmerman has been found by the FBI and the Sanford police department to have made a poor decision by leaving his car, but there is no evidence that his poor decision was racially motivated.

We should accept that as "proof" that he is not a racist and let it go. Instead, Zimmerman is being dragged through the mud as a "possible racist".....

That is where I am coming from. If the public refuses to let this go, you will see every negative interaction between 2 colors of people as racially motivated...and the divide will widen WELL beyond what we had in the 50"s.

Being a black American is like belong to a union. Strength in numbers.
Uncle Tom = Scab

That's true. But the baby mills are not producing 'numbers' of blacks who can pick up the ball and carry it home. They just aren't. They are producing more and more dependent people who have an attitude of entitlement. Soon, our money is going to run out. That is when they will take to the streets and target our homes and families. Assuming Sharpton, Jackson, and Wright can't convince them to do it sooner.

Last edited:
At this point in history, the arguements of racism and profiling is moot.

Even if GZ "profiled" TM, and had a confederate flag on his truck, the bottom line is that the jury believed TM was the violent aggressor and aquitted GZ.

The jury had all the information given to them. They were lobbied by proffessional trial lawyers to find GZ guilty. They rejected that path.

They rejected all the insipid bullshit you moonbats continue to regurgitate.

Unfortunately you assholes are hell bent on lynching GZ, regardless of how foolish you look. You're so emotionally invested in racial strife you can't even see just how pathetic you look, and just how much damage you're doing to race relations.

Of course your puppet masters know exactly what they've manipulated you into doing, and that proves they're criminally insane authortarian sociopaths.

Why carry it on?

This is America. People are allowed to think what they want to think. The civil rights laws pertain to behaviors and not to thoughts.
Exactly true.

Unfortunately, those that want to hang Zimmerman feel that what he "thinks" is what they want to say he thinks and his actions of his life are irrelevant.

'he may not have ever acted like a racist, but we are sure he was thinking like a racist'

And now the AG wants to drag this whole thing along.....likely for political points.

As a thinking man, I am forced to form an opinion based on the evidence presented to me.

To the contrary, there is evidence that Zimmerman was all about racial equality...evidence stated earlier in this thread.

The FBI interviewed 40 people all the way back to his childhood and found him to have never indicated that he ever used ones skin color to make a decision

The Sanford police interviewed many in his community and no one found him to have ever displayed racial bias

A jury of peers weighed the evidence presented to them to determine that he was not guilty of intentionally killing a black man.

Cherry picking information....

Or pulling it out of their asses.

Cherry picking information....

Or pulling it out of their asses.

No...its cherry picking.

All I hear from the advocates and pundits is:

Martin:
Skittles
Minding his own business
Visiting his dad
A skinny kid

Zimmerman:
A burly man
Looking for revenge for the recent break ins
empowered by his gun
Stalked him
Wasn't going to let this one get away

That's cherry picking

So then please tell me how you know he racially profiled.

You explained how no one can know that he didn't....fine. I accept that.

But how do you know he did?

I agree, but will you also agree that there is no evidence that could exist ever that will show why he left his car? I think it's reason A...You think its Reason B. Neither are right and neither are wrong. That is our opinions

Again, there is no evidence in existence that would show WHY he left his car or IF it was racially motivated. The only thing I could imagine that COULD be proof is if he wrote on a notepad "I hate ******* and I'm getting out the car to confront one now. BRB"

There hasn't been a black issue throughout the entire HISTORY of the US that didn't inflame ppl. NEVER. Why? Because people form opinions all the time

Says you. The gap is still there, racism is still there. But this mumbo jumbo about if I say something then I'm at fault for racial divides that existed since the dawn of man is giving me too much power.

Romans didn't like...whoever wasn't Roman. See? People who are different always have and always will have a divide between them. Even when there were no black people around.

Trayvon Martin's Dad in front of Self-Segregated Congress People:

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

It's Blacks Killing Blacks.

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

:)

peace...

im giving the father a wide berth right now on his opinions. i would assume everything is still raw for him. His issue isnt black on black because that wasnt what happened.

I agree, but will you also agree that there is no evidence that could exist ever that will show why he left his car? I think it's reason A...You think its Reason B. Neither are right and neither are wrong. That is our opinions

Again, there is no evidence in existence that would show WHY he left his car or IF it was racially motivated. The only thing I could imagine that COULD be proof is if he wrote on a notepad "I hate ******* and I'm getting out the car to confront one now. BRB"

There hasn't been a black issue throughout the entire HISTORY of the US that didn't inflame ppl. NEVER. Why? Because people form opinions all the time

Says you. The gap is still there, racism is still there. But this mumbo jumbo about if I say something then I'm at fault for racial divides that existed since the dawn of man is giving me too much power.

Romans didn't like...whoever wasn't Roman. See? People who are different always have and always will have a divide between them. Even when there were no black people around.

You seem to be missing my point.

You are basing your opinion on him "getting out of his car"

But what makes you think he wouldn't have if Trayvon was white?

Others are basing their opinion based on the fact that he only followed him because he was black.

But what makes them think he wouldn't have followed him if he were white?

You see...as I see it.....if an action can be attributed to anyone regardless of color....don't use that action as reason to base an opinion of racism....UNLESS other factors imply racism.

I just don't get it.

Because a man found someone to be suspicious...and that someone is black....then he was racially profiling

Because a man got out of his truck to follow a man...and that man was black...he got out of his truck BECUSE that man was black.

I am sorry.

With thinking like that, you will likely be wrong at least 50% of the time for it is nothing but a pure guess with nothing to back it up.

Closed Caption....

I have good reason to believe why he left his car.

He left his car because he was sick and tired of calling the cops...the cops getting there...and the guy being gone.

Why do I think that?

Because there were a string of robberies there and no one was caught.

Why do you think he left his car and what gives you reason to think that?

Trayvon Martin's Dad in front of Self-Segregated Congress People:

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

It's Blacks Killing Blacks.

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

peace...

go back and read the texts between fruit and Trayvon

workin out gun deals and pot deals

He is 2nd Generation Crip... End of Fucking list.

Sorry... was.

3099_10201248678491524_2051068171_n.jpg

You see... there IS Evidence of Trayvon and his Pops C-Walkin'...

Being Criminal... Having Thug Problems.

ZERO Evidence that Zimmerman was/is a Racist Half-Hispanic.

To the Contrary... Business Partner is Black... And has done work in the Black Community.

If you plan on Jumping the guy trying to keep you from Spotting Potential B&E's...

Be prepared to be Shot. :thup:

peace...
i see you are starting this crap here with Martin. him maybe being a crip is irrelevant. Him maybe being a thug is irrelevant, but you have no problem character assassinating him, but your pussy gets twisted if someone goes after Zimmerman.

hypocrite, your name is mal.

go back and read the texts between fruit and Trayvon

workin out gun deals and pot deals

Sorry... was.

To the Contrary... Business Partner is Black... And has done work in the Black Community.

If you plan on Jumping the guy trying to keep you from Spotting Potential B&E's...

peace...
i see you are starting this crap here with Martin. him maybe being a crip is irrelevant. Him maybe being a thug is irrelevant, but you have no problem character assassinating him, but your pussy gets twisted if someone goes after Zimmerman.

Actually, seeing as Zimmerman's defense was that he found himself in a position where he feared for his life....and the prosecution (both in the court and on the streets) tried to prove that Trayvon was a skinny kid eating his skittles and not the type that would be able to put Zimmerman in a position of having to fear for his life......if, in fact Trayvon WAS a Crip wannabe AND a thug would prove to be VERY relevant.

Let me ask you this....and I am not stating anything as fact....just using the information I have here right now....

If you heard that it was a 6 foot tall white gang member with a history of fighting and gang "thug" activities who shot and killed a husky, but not strong black guy who was 4 inches shorter...and that white guy claimed self defense.....

Would you believe the white guy?

Closed Caption....

He left his car because he was sick and tired of calling the cops...the cops getting there...and the guy being gone.

Why do I think that?

Because he was sick of the police taking to long and figured he'd go vigilante with his piece.

Closed Caption....

Why do I think that?

Because he was sick of the police taking to long and figured he'd go vigilante with his piece.

I thought that at the beginning.

But when I heard that he did not have it drawn, I left that open for more evidence.

And he did not have it drawn. For if he did, he would have shot trayvon before he broke his nose...and if he didn't, he would likely have dropped the gun.

Sorry... was.

peace...

Actually, seeing as Zimmerman's defense was that he found himself in a position where he feared for his life....and the prosecution (both in the court and on the streets) tried to prove that Trayvon was a skinny kid eating his skittles and not the type that would be able to put Zimmerman in a position of having to fear for his life......if, in fact Trayvon WAS a Crip wannabe AND a thug would prove to be VERY relevant.

Let me ask you this....and I am not stating anything as fact....just using the information I have here right now....

If you heard that it was a 6 foot tall white gang member with a history of fighting and gang "thug" activities who shot and killed a husky, but not strong black guy who was 4 inches shorter...and that white guy claimed self defense.....

On the other hand, Zimmerman's records show that he does have an aggressive personality.

George Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and for over-speeding.

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree. Due to his desperate attempts, the charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program.

In the same year (2005), Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted.

The next year, in 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. However, that case was dismissed because the officer who charged him failed to show up at the court.

But Zimmerman is fine...lets focus on the dead guy with no record

Sorry... was.

peace...

no...for the most part they where arguing this was an innocent kid walking back to his dad's Gf's house with skittles and ice tea, while zimmerman profiled him, followed, reported him ( all legal btw) and then things get dicey as to what happened.

If i heard nothing Jarhead, i have been about the facts and nothing else. dont forget Zimmerman had a domestic abuse charge laid on him awhile back. That is irrelevant to the case. Just like Martin having jewels in his backpack. They are meaningless to this case of did zimmerman kill Martin in self defense.

So if you want to run down character assassination road, then do that with someone else.

Forum List

Back