🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trayvon's Dad and the Segregated Caucus Refuse to Admit...

The dead guy who had no record BECAUSE the Superintendent of the Miami Dade schools wanted numbers to show less black crime in their system.

The policy of the M/D school Police Department was to not turn over evidence or cases involving black students for prosecution, instead handling them with suspensions. If the jewelry found in his back pack had been turned over as evidence in a possible theft instead of in an unmarked bag, Martin likely would have been incarcerated at the time of his death.

irrelevant to the case at hand.....

Its amazing how moronic people are being with both sides.

They're desperate to defend Zimmerman's call to the police, which is the weakest part of Zimmerman's whole b.s story. He saw a young black male walking down the street and called the cops on him, and we're supposed to believe it wasn't because of race??? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF:badgrin:

hmmmmm...

Correction.....

He saw a non resident of about 6 feet tall walking aimlessly in a gated community in the rain.

Only racists like you find a way to insert race into this.

Unless you believe that NO WHITE citizen on patrol has ever seen a strange white person and called the cops.

The dead guy who had no record BECAUSE the Superintendent of the Miami Dade schools wanted numbers to show less black crime in their system.

The policy of the M/D school Police Department was to not turn over evidence or cases involving black students for prosecution, instead handling them with suspensions. If the jewelry found in his back pack had been turned over as evidence in a possible theft instead of in an unmarked bag, Martin likely would have been incarcerated at the time of his death.

Actually, it is foolish to think Trayvons character and demeanor are irrelevant seeing as Zimmermans defense was that of self defense.....and the prosecutions charge was that Zimmerman was bigger, stronger and with vegence...and trayvon was a skinny kid eating his skittles while skipping home to his papa.

I mean...come on...you are better than that plasma.

his past actions are irrelevant. His actions that night are relevant. There is a reason these things got tossed out of court. Just like you can't go saying Zimmerman is a hot head because he had a domestic abuse charge laid on him years ago.

I have done nothing but argue the facts of this case, not past actions of people which has nothing to do with this case.

If anything you have an older man fed up wanting to prove something because of the crime, and a younger kid out to prove he is not a wimp while talking to a girl.

All i see is stupidity that lead to one persons death.

I have found when arguing the facts of the case all people are left with are emotion....emotion doesnt really have a place in court, the law does.

They're desperate to defend Zimmerman's call to the police, which is the weakest part of Zimmerman's whole b.s story. He saw a young black male walking down the street and called the cops on him, and we're supposed to believe it wasn't because of race??? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF:badgrin:

hmmmmm...

Correction.....

He saw a non resident of about 6 feet tall walking aimlessly in a gated community in the rain.

Unless you believe that NO WHITE citizen on patrol has ever seen a strange white person and called the cops.

aimlessly? thats speculation and well wrong. The reality is he was walking from the store back home in the rain, while talking on the phone. His aim was the house.

hmmmmm...

Correction.....

aimlessly? thats speculation and well wrong. The reality is he was walking from the store back home in the rain, while talking on the phone. His aim was the house.

4 minutes to go 100 yards?

Doesnt sound like he was going home to me.

Zimmerman has a record? Do tell!

The one who needs to face it is YOU. Li'l Trayvon was a thug. If the school authorities had taken him to juvie when he got caught with cannabis, burglary tools, and jewelry at school, he would still be alive. The school what bending to your sick and twisted notion of what you think white justice is and what black justice should be in order to distort the numbers of black crimes in comparison to the number of white crimes. You got what you demanded. As always.

And BTW, why do use an avatar of a Caucasian?

yes Zimmerman has a record, which is irrelevant. just like you claiming Martin was a thug.

What has Zimmerman been convicted of?

•In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.
•In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.
•In December 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. The case was dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court.

Convicted of nothing...but Martin is a thug because he took a picture with his pants sagging and Zimmerman is a stand up guy (no one calls him a thug even those who only need a picture to determine "thugness").

TM is a thug and had no arrest record. Zimmerman has an arrest record and hes...cool.

See that ol un racism at work?

he had the right to call 911, he had the right to get out of his truck,and he had the right to follow and maybe confront Martin.

the right is trying to paint Martin as a thug and the left is trying to paint Zimmerman as a gun nut. Both are wrong

Actually, it is foolish to think Trayvons character and demeanor are irrelevant seeing as Zimmermans defense was that of self defense.....and the prosecutions charge was that Zimmerman was bigger, stronger and with vegence...and trayvon was a skinny kid eating his skittles while skipping home to his papa.

his past actions are irrelevant. His actions that night are relevant. There is a reason these things got tossed out of court. Just like you can't go saying Zimmerman is a hot head because he had a domestic abuse charge laid on him years ago.

I have done nothing but argue the facts of this case, not past actions of people which has nothing to do with this case.

If anything you have an older man fed up wanting to prove something because of the crime, and a younger kid out to prove he is not a wimp while talking to a girl.

I have found when arguing the facts of the case all people are left with are emotion....emotion doesnt really have a place in court, the law does.

don't get me wrong...I agree....it is all emotion...

But if the prosecutor had the right to bring to the court proof that Zimmerman was a cop wannabe looking to nab a crook....

Then the defense should have the right to bring to the court proof that Trayvon was a thug wannabe looking to get into a fight.

But for some reason, the judge believed only the defendant is to be "profiled" by the jury.

hmmmmm...

Correction.....

4 minutes to go 100 yards?

Doesnt sound like he was going home to me.

talking on the phone. You walk at an uber pace when on the phone?

Jesus this is a fucking stupid tangent.

Zimmerman has a record? Do tell!

The one who needs to face it is YOU. Li'l Trayvon was a thug. If the school authorities had taken him to juvie when he got caught with cannabis, burglary tools, and jewelry at school, he would still be alive. The school what bending to your sick and twisted notion of what you think white justice is and what black justice should be in order to distort the numbers of black crimes in comparison to the number of white crimes. You got what you demanded. As always.

And BTW, why do use an avatar of a Caucasian?

yes Zimmerman has a record, which is irrelevant. just like you claiming Martin was a thug.

What has Zimmerman been convicted of?

it would seem nothing, but as Closed quoted, we could always say Zimmerman was a raging drunk with a gun.....Thats if i was someone like you.

Trayvon Martin's Dad in front of Self-Segregated Congress People:

Trayvon Martin's father tells congressional caucus son's long-term legacy will be reconciliation - U.S. News

The OVERWHELMING problem for Blacks in this Country is not Half White, All White, Asian or any other Color "Profiling" Blacks...

It's Blacks Killing Blacks.

As long as this Problem continues to be Ignored in Favor of the RARE and Unfortunate Incidents like Trayvon's, we are going NOWHERE in this Country regarding Race.

Worse than that... The Black Community's REAL Problems are not going to be Solved.

Zimmerman isn't reason Hundreds of Blacks a year are Gunned down in Chicago and other Cities.

Blacks are the reason that literally THOUSANDS of Blacks are Murdered a year in this Country.

It's time to start being Honest about the Problems that face the Black Community.

Or not.

:)

peace...

and they know this. It's not rocket science. I think whites saw the handwriting on the wall when blacks started arguing for the right to assault people without them having a right to fight back. They jumped the wrong shark but I bet they had some great food and drink while they "discussed" all these issues at their own blacks only party.
When did blacks argue that? I must of missed that discussion.

BTW, Travon Martin wasn't killed by a black. He was killed by a racist, asshole with a prior history of anger issues and domestic violence. And when I saw his re-enactment video and compared it to his written statement to the cops, he also happens to be a fuckin' liar. He said in his statement that Martin hit him and he fell on his back. However, in the video, he indicates he stumbled forward and was pushing Martin back. Well, what was it, George? Did you fall backward or forward? It's a little hard to get those two confused.

George also admitted to following Martin (stalking).

Zimmerman is such a prick, that you'll be able to talk to him directly over on that KKK website Storm-something.

If there is one thing we don't need it's a surfer dudes opinion about race relations.

But if the prosecutor had the right to bring to the court proof that Zimmerman was a cop wannabe looking to nab a crook....

Then the defense should have the right to bring to the court proof that Trayvon was a thug wannabe looking to get into a fight.

But for some reason, the judge believed only the defendant is to be "profiled" by the jury.

Proof, what proof? its an opinion that the jury ignores.
the defense could have brought this up in opening statements or ending and thats it. The jury would still be instructed to ignore both sides.

The judge gave direction to the jury to look at the law and just that. Go read b29 statement, they where given a booklet on the law and to go from there.

hmmmmm...

Correction.....

Laughable. It was Trayvon's race. Walking aimlessly in a neighborhood is not a crime and not worthy of a call to the cops. And who's to say Martin was aimlessly walking? The killer? Who has an excuse to make up tales?

Listen, all liberals are asking is that from now on you conservatives stop CALLING THE COPS ON BLACK PEOPLE FOR WALKING DOWN THE STREET. It's racist when you do that, just like it was racist when Zimmerman did it.

hmmmmm...

Correction.....

Laughable. It was Trayvon's race. Walking aimlessly in a neighborhood is not a crime and not worthy of a call to the cops. And who's to say Martin was aimlessly walking? The killer? Who has an excuse to make up tales?

Listen, all liberals are asking is that from now on you conservatives stop CALLING THE COPS ON BLACK PEOPLE FOR WALKING DOWN THE STREET. It's racist when you do that, just like it was racist when Zimmerman did it.

If that were only true.....

the defense could have brought this up in opening statements or ending and thats it. The jury would still be instructed to ignore both sides.

The judge gave direction to the jury to look at the law and just that. Go read b29 statement, they where given a booklet on the law and to go from there.

Wrong.

The prosecution was allowed to bring in as evidence his previous 911 calls to show the jury that he was a cop wannabe.

They did this in an effort to prove that Zimmerman was hell bent on nabbing a criminal.

And the judge said yes.

The defense requested the right to bring in some of Trayvons postings about fighting to prove that whereas Zimmerman was following Martin, it was Martin that was hell bent on fighting him.

She denied it.

hmmmmm...

Correction.....

So if I were to call in to the cops suspicious behavior of a black man...I am a racist?

Yo....listen up...

It is a gated community.
It was night.
It was raining.
Martin was not recognized as a resident.
He was NOT a resident.

He was a 6 foot tall man walking in the rain in a gated community and he was not a resident.

Any color skin, that is deemed as suspicious.

Why?

A resident in that community would be recognized.
A guest in that community would likely have a car and be driving if it were raining.
Was it suspicious?
No.
Did it look suspicious?
Yes.

If I were on patrol...I would have called it in even if the guy looked like Donny Osmond.

Wrong.

The prosecution was allowed to bring in as evidence his previous 911 calls to show the jury that he was a cop wannabe.

They did this in an effort to prove that Zimmerman was hell bent on nabbing a criminal.

And the judge said yes.

The defense requested the right to bring in some of Trayvons postings about fighting to prove that whereas Zimmerman was following Martin, it was Martin that was hell bent on fighting him.

She denied it.
how is that not relevant to the case of him calling 911...it shows history.

Should the defense gotten records that martin liked Ice tea.

Seriously...you are wrong.

hmmmmm...

Correction.....

So if I were to call in to the cops suspicious behavior of a black man...I am a racist?

Yo....listen up...

It is a gated community.
It was night.
It was raining.
Martin was not recognized as a resident.
He was NOT a resident.

He was a 6 foot tall man walking in the rain in a gated community and he was not a resident.

Any color skin, that is deemed as suspicious.

Why?

A resident in that community would be recognized.
A guest in that community would likely have a car and be driving if it were raining.
Was it suspicious?
No.
Did it look suspicious?
Yes.

If I were on patrol...I would have called it in even if the guy looked like Donny Osmond.

If I saw that same someone in my subdivision, I would call the cops. And I'm NEVER on patrol!

Wrong.

And the judge said yes.

She denied it.
how is that not relevant to the case of him calling 911...it shows history.

Should the defense gotten records that martin liked Ice tea.

Seriously...you are wrong.

Plasma....his defense was that he was being beaten to a pulp.

The prosecution profiled Martin as a skinny young boy who was walking home eating his skittles.

How is it not relevant to the case that he liked to fight...and likes to win BIG (ala his "I want a rematch; he did not bleed enough" comment on facebook referring to a fight he had)

White people telling blacks how to feel about racism is almost funny.

And Plasma....just an FYI..

The reason many of us, myself included, are referring to Trayvons past is not because we want to paint him as a thug...

He, himself, Trayvon, painted himself as a thug on facebook...

We are using that to fend off the continued untrue crap being tossed out about how Trayvon was a skinny little kid eating candy while visiting his dad and was an innocent victim of racial profiling and his death is a result of a racist who profiled him as a thug.

Forum List

Back