What Trump is afraid of by releasing his tax returns:

R

rdean

Let's create a list:

1. He's not worth what he says he is because someone with 10 billion would make more in a year.

2. I heard him once referred to as "the least charitable billionaire in the world". Guess he didn't give to our soldiers.

3. Too many deductions.

4. Pays way less than he should.

5. Has all his work done overseas.

6. Losses from bad deals.

Any of those would make him look like a liar or even worse, not a winner.

Democrats need to see this as Trump's birth certificate. Never give up, never surrender.

Let's create a list:

1. He's not worth what he says he is because someone with 10 billion would make more in a year.

2. I heard him once referred to as "the least charitable billionaire in the world". Guess he didn't give to our soldiers.

3. Too many deductions.

Democrats need to see this as Trump's birth certificate. Never give up, never surrender.

Ask yourself this: how many Americans really GAS about his tax returns?

You guys did this to Romney as well. Nobody cared then, and nobody cares now. You have a Democrat front runner under FBI investigation, and even if that proves to be non-criminal, there is still a lot more going on in the Clinton Foundation that Americans really need to look at if they are weary about foreign entities buying political influence in the US.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...-of-uranium-company.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=1

Clintons Dissolve Blind Financial Trust

Let's create a list:

3. Too many deductions.

Ask yourself this: how many Americans really GAS about his tax returns?

You guys did this to Romney as well. Nobody cared then, and nobody cares now. You have a Democrat front runner under FBI investigation, and even if that proves to be non-criminal, there is still a lot more going on in the Clinton Foundation that Americans really need to look at if they are weary about foreign entities buying political influence in the US.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...-of-uranium-company.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=1

Clintons Dissolve Blind Financial Trust
Add to that its tied up in a hearing over how much he owes. Who releases court transcripts BEFORE judgement?

Let's create a list:

3. Too many deductions.

Personally it does not matter to me but my opinion it has to do with his actual net worth and that he is mostly credit and less actual cash.

If he is not worth what he claims does it really matter?

I am not going to vote for him because of other things Trump has said in the past, but his tax returns are the least of those things I wonder about when it come to that idiot...

Wow...ANOTHER thread on this. Liberals are obsessed with other people's money. If they showed this much concern for the tax records of the members of their own party Obama would still be trying to fill his 1st Cabinet, and Al Sharpton & Charlie Rangel would be in jail.

:p

Let's create a list:

3. Too many deductions.

Personally it does not matter to me but my opinion it has to do with his actual net worth and that he is mostly credit and less actual cash.

I am not going to vote for him because of other things Trump has said in the past, but his tax returns are the least of those things I wonder about when it come to that idiot...
rderp is an idiot. He said he would NOT vote for Sanders because he does not dress well. What a f#ckin idiot.

Let's create a list:

3. Too many deductions.

rderp is an idiot. He said he would NOT vote for Sanders because he does not dress well. What a f#ckin idiot.

True...

I mean the OP'er is a Clinton voter so there is not much hope, but still Trump Tax Returns are the last thing I am wondering about when it come to Trump...

My main question about Trump is if that is a dead cat or squirrel on his head and why doesn't he just go Lex Luther bald?

Let's create a list:

3. Too many deductions.

I say #5 is his worst nemesis. The tax returns would show that Trump has sold untold numbers of American jobs overseas to increase his own net worth. It's the very thing he has sold his entire campaign stumping AGAINST. It would be the stunned hush of his supporters for sure...

Fast and Furios, no questions.
IRS scandal and pleading the fifth, no questions.
Releasing felons from prison, no questions.
Hillary erasing her server and under FBI investigations, who cares?
Lying about the Iran nuke deal, no questions.
Trading our top five terrorists in captivity for a lowly American deserter, no questions.

Trumps tax returns????? WTF, why isn't he releasing them and we want to know now!!!!!

THe same old tactics.

Quack!! Distract!! Attack!!!

That is the Democrat strategy. Every. Single. Time.

But Trump ain't playin'......:rofl:

Too bad, eh?

:rofl:

Actually it does. Again as in post 3 how much money is not the point; the fact that he's a liar is the point.

Not that that's any kind of news to any voter paying any attention at all, yet apparently there are voters not paying attention at all. So maybe actual number discrepancies will begin to sink in.

Actually it does. Again as in post 3 how much money is not the point; the fact that he's a liar is the point.

Not that that's any kind of news to any voter paying any attention at all, yet apparently there are voters not paying attention at all. So maybe actual number discrepancies will begin to sink in.

Here is the reality of the world and every politician lies.... Now the question is which politician can you stomach the most when they're lying...

Trump financial status will not sway me not to vote for him and in fact there are many more things to focus on than his tax returns...

Also finding out he is not worth as much as he claims will not sway those that are voting for him, and they do not care what he lies about...

Let's create a list:

3. Too many deductions.

Yo, you faggot, you have PROOF? Thought So ****!!!

"GTP"
dunce.jpg

Let's create a list:

3. Too many deductions.

You are a lying sack of shit. I never said that. I knew you were a creep, but I didn't realize you are such a lousy liar.

Let's create a list:

3. Too many deductions.

"GTP"
View attachment 74623
Proof of what?

Let's create a list:

3. Too many deductions.

"GTP"
View attachment 74623
Proof of what?

Yo, like I said, PROOF?

"GTP"
Funny-Mexican-Pictures-26-of-30-570x452.jpg

Liberals have to come and write shit here because even liberals get tired of listening to their liberal friends shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is so incredibly insecure and so thin-skinned. The thought of people finding even a hint that his finances aren't as strong as he pretends them to be causes him to be unglued. The man is emotionally unstable and unfit for office.

Forum List

Back