What two targets would you choose, if any.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
What if you were in control of U.S. foreign policy and decided you'd had enough of anti-American fighting through out the world.....and you've got two nukes (just like Truman had to drop on Hiroshima and Nagasaki) to drop on any two targets to deal with whatever you consider the biggest threat(s) to America and her interests...whether that is Muslim or Chinese or Russian or whatever.......where would you drop those two nukes? And why?

Or not....and why not.

(The reason I ask is that over the last decade + I keep seeing people post pictures of mushroom clouds over Mecca, over Tehran, over where ever.)

What if you were in control of U.S. foreign policy and decided you'd had enough of anti-American fighting through out the world.....and you've got two nukes (just like Truman had to drop on Hiroshima and Nagasaki) to drop on any two targets to deal with whatever you consider the biggest threat(s) to America and her interests...whether that is Muslim or Chinese or Russian or whatever.......where would you drop those two nukes? And why?

Or not....and why not.

(The reason I ask is that over the last decade + I keep seeing people post pictures of mushroom clouds over Mecca, over Tehran, over where ever.)
San Francisco x 2

• Banned

Or not....and why not.

San Francisco x 2
Why?

Or not....and why not.

Jerusalem, east and west.

The three faiths would no longer have that to fight over. That's a start.

I'd drop them on two really peaceful countries like Norway or Sweden. Just for shits and giggles.

Or not....and why not.

Of course.... and the Nazi chimes in with his "Final Solution".

Wow. Machiavellian hat on.

Ok. I would nail Russia and China as they are the only rivals that the US has. It would end the proxy wars.

Machiavellian hat off.

no nukes. Too many lasting effects for too many years thereafter. Only Republicans and cockroaches would live, and the cockroaches would have the smartest brain.

Or not....and why not.

Kansas and Oklahoma, with texas coming in a close 3rd.

Or not....and why not.

Of course.... and the Nazi chimes in with his "Final Solution".
Lost of Arabs there too little friend, and a few crazed whities, or did you not know that?

And for a Final Solution I need at least 20, not counting New Your City and South Florida.

Kim Kartrashian and Bruce Jenner.

Oh crap, considering the size of KKs pooper, that's actually 3 targets.

OK remove Bruce for now
I allready got them when I took out LA

Forum List

Back