What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

No, even they do not speak for Jesus when it comes to judging the person of others.
Ya, but they made up what you just said.
Negative. >24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.
So they copied it a bunch of times, so what? U2 pressed 5 million of their last CD, doesn't make it the word of Jesus either.
We've been through this before. They copied many different documents many times and the accuracy of the copies is unparalleled in antiquity.
Proves that they were good at copying. But how on earth does that prove the validity of anything written in it?
It seems you have one standard for what you believe and another standard for what you don't believe.

So they copied it a bunch of times, so what? U2 pressed 5 million of their last CD, doesn't make it the word of Jesus either.
We've been through this before. They copied many different documents many times and the accuracy of the copies is unparalleled in antiquity.
Proves that they were good at copying. But how on earth does that prove the validity of anything written in it?
It seems you have one standard for what you believe and another standard for what you don't believe.
How's that? Copying isn't proof.

You would have to go through life knowing next to nothing if all you ever read were original manuscripts.

You would have to go through life knowing next to nothing if all you ever read were original manuscripts.
It still isn't proof.

It still isn't proof.
It is proof of a historical event.

It still isn't proof.
No it's not. Copying is only proof of copying, nothing else.

It still isn't proof.

1/4 of the Bible is prophecy. If God couldn't see the end from the beginning, He couldn't tell us the end. But He has. And contrary to the old, "prophecy is vague" argument, it is extremely precise.
Archeological digs prove it's authenticity. The Bible is the archeologists best friend. And it doesn't disappoint.
The Dead Sea Scrolls, prove it's pristine originality. Very little has been changed.
God embedded computer codes in the Bible that far exceeds the monkey text theory.
Christ proved the scientific theory that there are at least 10 dimensions, 4 seen 6 unseen, before there was a theory.

No, even they do not speak for Jesus when it comes to judging the person of others.

It was written by 40 authors who were in different places and different times, and while apart from one another, wrote books that meld together perfectly. If I asked 40 people at USMB to write a chapter for a cohesive book on Space, without interaction among them, would they correlate? Would they substantiate each other? Would the reader be able to comprehend space if I put 40 independent explanations together and bound them? Explain to me how 2 men in different locations, can predict the same future event?
God wrote the Bible. Man penned it for Him.

The Pope-- is called - the holy father---Reality--God is the holy Father not the Pope. The Pope is a mortal sinner. In Fact the bible clearly teaches--Do NOT call any man FATHER --this is speaking about in a spiritual teacher sense. In The OT Men are called Father--So its not Dads that reference was to--simple bible milk, yet its been over 1700 years and your teachers can not get it right.Why? Dogma get in the way?--The bible judged right there against your Pope. Its not me judging--the bible has all the judgements in black and white-there will be no excuses.
Maybe you should read the Catechism and tell me what you reject and what you accept.

If nothing else you will learn that everything you believe about Catholics is a lie.

I think you should read unbias facts about the history of your religion. One Pope used to sell salvation for $$$--
I think you shouldn't worry about religions that are not your own.

We are all brothers and sisters of the same human family, I see many houses that would be in Gods kingdom on fire and its 5 am--does one walk away or does one knock? I knock.
You should take care of your house and let others worry about theirs.

Jesus didn't think like that--Luke 10--Acts 20:20

Maybe you should read the Catechism and tell me what you reject and what you accept.

If nothing else you will learn that everything you believe about Catholics is a lie.

I think you should read unbias facts about the history of your religion. One Pope used to sell salvation for $$$--

We are all brothers and sisters of the same human family, I see many houses that would be in Gods kingdom on fire and its 5 am--does one walk away or does one knock? I knock.

The Pope-- is called - the holy father---Reality--God is the holy Father not the Pope. The Pope is a mortal sinner. In Fact the bible clearly teaches--Do NOT call any man FATHER --this is speaking about in a spiritual teacher sense. In The OT Men are called Father--So its not Dads that reference was to--simple bible milk, yet its been over 1700 years and your teachers can not get it right.Why? Dogma get in the way?--The bible judged right there against your Pope. Its not me judging--the bible has all the judgements in black and white-there will be no excuses.

Ot--condemns--statues, icons, graven images--Yet the Pope allows all 3 into the churches and homes.
Call no man Father( in a spiritual teacher sense)--Yet the Pope allows it.
In their pictures of Jesus through the centuries have portrayed Jesus as a sinner with long hair, It was forbidden for a jewish male to have long hair. With the exception of the Nazarites( Samson) not Nazarenes( Jesus) God made a special covenant with the Nazarites--They should never cut there hair, but could not drink any alcohol.
All 3 simple bible milk--yet its been 1700 years or more and they still cannot understand the milk let alone the meat.
No follower of Jesus -EVER stood in a war against one of their brothers in Christ--Not a single teacher that has Jesus would ever allow it.
Often times ignorance is insolent.

You are correct.
You don't speak for Jesus.

The bible is filled with his words--Who do you speak for?

that's funny--God warned us about them-2Thess 2:3
You are rationalizing judging people and you are going to quote scripture?

What does scripture say about judging others?

If not for the Roman Catholic religion, you would not have a bible to read. Luther wanted to leave the books
Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation out of the bible.
Johann Tetzel was the one who started the indulgences, it was never part of the RCC.
Does the Catholic Church still sell indulgences? | Catholic Answers

The Catholic church is the largest health care org and charitable org in the world.

The RCC is a religion based on tradition and the bible , and all you have is the bible and many preachers who use it to suit their purpose.

God gave us the bible--the blind give mortals credit.
No protestant religion-EVER- fixed the lies Catholicism brought in. Very few of them were fixed.

They do have charities don't they--In their darkness--they hand out a temp fix to the needy--then 100% fail the needy and Jesus by not making sure--Matt 6:33( the permanent fix) is in their hearts before they leave--then if they applied this 1 teaching--would never be needy-- Every real teacher of Jesus would make 100% sure that teaching is learned by each one before they left with the temp fix. That's reality.
So what appears loving to mortal hearts can actually be a disguised tragedy.

Right and Christians, many who were Catholics, stopped it.

Can you tell me what scripture says about judging others?

after 55 million were dead they saw their major error as murderers. Their own works have already judged them. But if it happens again--the same result will occur.
So that would be a no. You should worry about the log in your eye.

By applying Jesus and Gods will( 1John 3:10-12) my teachers told the young men never stand against one another in wars of hatred. Love amongst themselves is a true mark Jesus taught. They were sent to prision, and concentration camps, etc and branded cowards by those who threw Jesus away to kill their own brothers in Christ. Its not easy applying Jesus in a satan ruled world.
Only the guys who wrote the bible speak for Jesus.

1Corinthians 9:16--- God disagrees with you.

You are rationalizing judging people and you are going to quote scripture?

What does scripture say about judging others?

If not for the Roman Catholic religion, you would not have a bible to read. Luther wanted to leave the books
Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation out of the bible.
Johann Tetzel was the one who started the indulgences, it was never part of the RCC.
Does the Catholic Church still sell indulgences? | Catholic Answers

The Catholic church is the largest health care org and charitable org in the world.

The RCC is a religion based on tradition and the bible , and all you have is the bible and many preachers who use it to suit their purpose.

God gave us the bible--the blind give mortals credit.
No protestant religion-EVER- fixed the lies Catholicism brought in. Very few of them were fixed.

They do have charities don't they--In their darkness--they hand out a temp fix to the needy--then 100% fail the needy and Jesus by not making sure--Matt 6:33( the permanent fix) is in their hearts before they leave--then if they applied this 1 teaching--would never be needy-- Every real teacher of Jesus would make 100% sure that teaching is learned by each one before they left with the temp fix. That's reality.
So what appears loving to mortal hearts can actually be a disguised tragedy.

No he didn't , the bible was wrote by men, and the gospels were wrote after Pauls letters, without Rome you would not have it.
No you can't just sit and pray for food and a roof, you need to work and some people do need charity, and the RCC does it best.

Say thank you to the RCC, which RC's along with Jews were killed via evangelical and fundamentalist Nazi Christians. I do believe without Evangelicals the world would be a better place.

after 55 million were dead they saw their major error as murderers. Their own works have already judged them. But if it happens again--the same result will occur.

By applying Jesus and Gods will( 1John 3:10-12) my teachers told the young men never stand against one another in wars of hatred. Love amongst themselves is a true mark Jesus taught. They were sent to prision, and concentration camps, etc and branded cowards by those who threw Jesus away to kill their own brothers in Christ. Its not easy applying Jesus in a satan ruled world.

Paul was whatever you'd want him to be.
19Although I am free in regard to all, I have made myself a slave to all so as to win over as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew to win over Jews; to those under the law I became like one under the law—though I myself am not under the law—to win over those under the law. 21 To those outside the law I became like one outside the law—though I am not outside God’s law but within the law of Christ—to win over those outside the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win over the weak. I have become all things to all, to save at least some. All this I do for the sake of the gospel, so that I too may have a share in it.

Kind of like what evangelicals do, isn't it.

Ot--condemns--statues, icons, graven images--Yet the Pope allows all 3 into the churches and homes.
Call no man Father( in a spiritual teacher sense)--Yet the Pope allows it.
In their pictures of Jesus through the centuries have portrayed Jesus as a sinner with long hair, It was forbidden for a jewish male to have long hair. With the exception of the Nazarites( Samson) not Nazarenes( Jesus) God made a special covenant with the Nazarites--They should never cut there hair, but could not drink any alcohol.
All 3 simple bible milk--yet its been 1700 years or more and they still cannot understand the milk let alone the meat.
No follower of Jesus -EVER stood in a war against one of their brothers in Christ--Not a single teacher that has Jesus would ever allow it.
Often times ignorance is insolent.

You are correct.

The bible is filled with his words--Who do you speak for?
I certainly don't get in his way claiming to speak for him. And since you not only judge others but rationalize that you don't, you don't either.

I don't need your interpretation of what Jesus said.

Satan quoted the Bible too.

It still isn't proof.
No it's not. Copying is only proof of copying, nothing else.
Do you know what evidence is, Taz?

It still isn't proof.

1/4 of the Bible is prophecy. If God couldn't see the end from the beginning, He couldn't tell us the end. But He has. And contrary to the old, "prophecy is vague" argument, it is extremely precise.
Archeological digs prove it's authenticity. The Bible is the archeologists best friend. And it doesn't disappoint.
The Dead Sea Scrolls, prove it's pristine originality. Very little has been changed.
God embedded computer codes in the Bible that far exceeds the monkey text theory.
Christ proved the scientific theory that there are at least 10 dimensions, 4 seen 6 unseen, before there was a theory.
So what's the end, according to god?

The Dead Sea Scrolls are dated to a minimum of several generations after the facts, and most of it dates to much later than that.

Where are the computer codes in the bible?

How did Christ prove 10 dimensions?

Archeology doesn't prove the bible, except to say the usual things like what city it was and who was the king... but it in no way proves any of the big miracle things, or god.

So how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again afterwards? (hob, please stfu, lol)

It was written by 40 authors who were in different places and different times, and while apart from one another, wrote books that meld together perfectly. If I asked 40 people at USMB to write a chapter for a cohesive book on Space, without interaction among them, would they correlate? Would they substantiate each other? Would the reader be able to comprehend space if I put 40 independent explanations together and bound them? Explain to me how 2 men in different locations, can predict the same future event?
God wrote the Bible. Man penned it for Him.
The bibles "books" were cherry picked to fit together, and they actually left out some for that reason. You fail, please try again.

"Explain to me how 2 men in different locations, can predict the same future event?" What are you referring to?

So the guys wrote that God disagrees with me? Um... no.

Forum List

Back