What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

You are rationalizing judging people and you are going to quote scripture?

What does scripture say about judging others?

The Pope-- is called - the holy father---Reality--God is the holy Father not the Pope. The Pope is a mortal sinner. In Fact the bible clearly teaches--Do NOT call any man FATHER --this is speaking about in a spiritual teacher sense. In The OT Men are called Father--So its not Dads that reference was to--simple bible milk, yet its been over 1700 years and your teachers can not get it right.Why? Dogma get in the way?--The bible judged right there against your Pope. Its not me judging--the bible has all the judgements in black and white-there will be no excuses.
Maybe you should read the Catechism and tell me what you reject and what you accept.

If nothing else you will learn that everything you believe about Catholics is a lie.

I think you should read unbias facts about the history of your religion. One Pope used to sell salvation for $$$--
I think you shouldn't worry about religions that are not your own.

We are all brothers and sisters of the same human family, I see many houses that would be in Gods kingdom on fire and its 5 am--does one walk away or does one knock? I knock.
You should take care of your house and let others worry about theirs.

The Pope-- is called - the holy father---Reality--God is the holy Father not the Pope. The Pope is a mortal sinner. In Fact the bible clearly teaches--Do NOT call any man FATHER --this is speaking about in a spiritual teacher sense. In The OT Men are called Father--So its not Dads that reference was to--simple bible milk, yet its been over 1700 years and your teachers can not get it right.Why? Dogma get in the way?--The bible judged right there against your Pope. Its not me judging--the bible has all the judgements in black and white-there will be no excuses.
Maybe you should read the Catechism and tell me what you reject and what you accept.

If nothing else you will learn that everything you believe about Catholics is a lie.

Ot--condemns--statues, icons, graven images--Yet the Pope allows all 3 into the churches and homes.
Call no man Father( in a spiritual teacher sense)--Yet the Pope allows it.
In their pictures of Jesus through the centuries have portrayed Jesus as a sinner with long hair, It was forbidden for a jewish male to have long hair. With the exception of the Nazarites( Samson) not Nazarenes( Jesus) God made a special covenant with the Nazarites--They should never cut there hair, but could not drink any alcohol.
All 3 simple bible milk--yet its been 1700 years or more and they still cannot understand the milk let alone the meat.
No follower of Jesus -EVER stood in a war against one of their brothers in Christ--Not a single teacher that has Jesus would ever allow it.
Often times ignorance is insolent.

You are correct.
You don't speak for Jesus.

My religion did that? How?

Most of the german armies and Italian were catholic--If the teachers applied Jesus they would have told them-- no matter what do not stand on both sides killing each other in hatred. My teachers were wise enough to do that. I say Germany wouldn't have had enough army to attack anyone if the teachers stood for Jesus.
The same with what occurred in the usa--Millions of native americans wiped out or forced on reservations--for land and gold. Many told they were Christian accomplishing these acts. They were wrong-Matt 7:21-23
Right and Christians, many who were Catholics, stopped it.

Can you tell me what scripture says about judging others?

after 55 million were dead they saw their major error as murderers. Their own works have already judged them. But if it happens again--the same result will occur.
So that would be a no. You should worry about the log in your eye.

By applying Jesus and Gods will( 1John 3:10-12) my teachers told the young men never stand against one another in wars of hatred. Love amongst themselves is a true mark Jesus taught. They were sent to prision, and concentration camps, etc and branded cowards by those who threw Jesus away to kill their own brothers in Christ. Its not easy applying Jesus in a satan ruled world.

It absolutely is your personal judgment. The Catholic Church did not exist at the time the authors penned the Books of the Bible.

that's funny--God warned us about them-2Thess 2:3

I think you should read unbias facts about the history of your religion. One Pope used to sell salvation for $$$--

If not for the Roman Catholic religion, you would not have a bible to read. Luther wanted to leave the books
Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation out of the bible.
Johann Tetzel was the one who started the indulgences, it was never part of the RCC.
Does the Catholic Church still sell indulgences? | Catholic Answers

The Catholic church is the largest health care org and charitable org in the world.

The RCC is a religion based on tradition and the bible , and all you have is the bible and many preachers who use it to suit their purpose.

So what's god reason for not eating pigs that you hear when you read the book?

The flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate is forbidden because their flesh defiles and contaminates.

If you swallow the teachings of people that do not ruminate, think deeply, without thinking deeply, it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate, think deeply.

Hear, if you have ears to hear.

The wisdom is about as difficult to understand as the wisdom of avoiding malware from screwing up your computer.

I'd say that instruction is fairy crucial if you ever plan on using your brain and hope to lead a fulfilled life...
My life is fulfilled without having to obey total nonsense about animals.
If that were true you wouldn't be behaving like the other religious fanatics here.
Because I'm interested in some topics at this site my life isn't fulfilled? Brah, this place is interesting and entertaining, that's why you're here as well. Or are you trying to say that you're here because you're not fulfilled? Let me help you.
It is the fact that you enjoy what you are doing that leads me to my conclusion.
Enjoying myself is a sign that I’m not fulfilled?

Most of the german armies and Italian were catholic--If the teachers applied Jesus they would have told them-- no matter what do not stand on both sides killing each other in hatred. My teachers were wise enough to do that. I say Germany wouldn't have had enough army to attack anyone if the teachers stood for Jesus.
The same with what occurred in the usa--Millions of native americans wiped out or forced on reservations--for land and gold. Many told they were Christian accomplishing these acts. They were wrong-Matt 7:21-23

after 55 million were dead they saw their major error as murderers. Their own works have already judged them. But if it happens again--the same result will occur.

By applying Jesus and Gods will( 1John 3:10-12) my teachers told the young men never stand against one another in wars of hatred. Love amongst themselves is a true mark Jesus taught. They were sent to prision, and concentration camps, etc and branded cowards by those who threw Jesus away to kill their own brothers in Christ. Its not easy applying Jesus in a satan ruled world.
Only the guys who wrote the bible speak for Jesus.

The flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate is forbidden because their flesh defiles and contaminates.

If you swallow the teachings of people that do not ruminate, think deeply, without thinking deeply, it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate, think deeply.

The wisdom is about as difficult to understand as the wisdom of avoiding malware from screwing up your computer.

I'd say that instruction is fairy crucial if you ever plan on using your brain and hope to lead a fulfilled life...
If that were true you wouldn't be behaving like the other religious fanatics here.
Because I'm interested in some topics at this site my life isn't fulfilled? Brah, this place is interesting and entertaining, that's why you're here as well. Or are you trying to say that you're here because you're not fulfilled? Let me help you.
It is the fact that you enjoy what you are doing that leads me to my conclusion.
In this instance, yes. You find meaning by antagonizing others for no other reason than to amuse yourself.

You intentionally try to harm others for your own perverse sense of humor.

No, even they do not speak for Jesus when it comes to judging the person of others.

So what's god reason for not eating pigs that you hear when you read the book?

Quit using guilt to stop us atheists. If your religion were credible you wouldn’t get your feelings hurt so much

Quit using guilt to stop us atheists. If your religion were credible you wouldn’t get your feelings hurt so much
Stop you from doing what? Trying to subordinate religion?

I think you shouldn't worry about religions that are not your own.

We are all brothers and sisters of the same human family, I see many houses that would be in Gods kingdom on fire and its 5 am--does one walk away or does one knock? I knock.
You should take care of your house and let others worry about theirs.
And besides, their house isn’t on fire. They are looking in the window and they see fire but it’s a warm cozy fireplace. The people inside the house are better off than he is outside. He’s only seeing with his outside perspective. If he went in he’d see the truth

Yes! I want to do that to religion. Drive it underground where the rest of us dwell.

I always love running into proud atheists but I need to know I’m not talking to a religious nut before I say anything. Religious people need to do the same. Right now we just grin and nod. We should call them out but that doesn’t seem right. I don’t want to live that way. So I do it here

Yes! I want to do that to religion. Drive it underground where the rest of us dwell.

I always love running into proud atheists but I need to know I’m not talking to a religious nut before I say anything. Religious people need to do the same. Right now we just grin and nod. We should call them out but that doesn’t seem right. I don’t want to live that way. So I do it here
You have no idea what you are doing then. Liberty and freedom cannot exist without virtue and morality and virtue and morality cannot exist without religion.

You have no idea what you are doing then. Liberty and freedom cannot exist without virtue and morality and virtue and morality cannot exist without religion.
I don’t buy that. Half of us don’t need religion

In this instance, yes. You find meaning by antagonizing others for no other reason than to amuse yourself.

You intentionally try to harm others for your own perverse sense of humor.
No, I simply ask you all questions about your faith and then watch you dance. No harm done. :biggrin:

No, even they do not speak for Jesus when it comes to judging the person of others.
Ya, but they made up what you just said.

Negative. >24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

So they copied it a bunch of times, so what? U2 pressed 5 million of their last CD, doesn't make it the word of Jesus either.

So they copied it a bunch of times, so what? U2 pressed 5 million of their last CD, doesn't make it the word of Jesus either.
We've been through this before. They copied many different documents many times and the accuracy of the copies is unparalleled in antiquity.

We've been through this before. They copied many different documents many times and the accuracy of the copies is unparalleled in antiquity.
Proves that they were good at copying. But how on earth does that prove the validity of anything written in it?

Forum List

Back