What was Tim McVeighs motivation

McVeigh was not a republican. He was a Libertarian.

He was far more complex than that:

I would link Wikipedia,but the system won't let me because I don't have 15 posts in yet.

Rdean is a MORONIC IDIOT, you could link all the evidence in the world and this dumb ass would just ignore it.

I feel your pain.

McVeigh was most definitely a registered Republican.

---------------

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent | The Public Record

SANCHEZ: There is more and it is much worse. First, I want you to know the voice you heard there was that of Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. On the day before the president’s visit, Mr. Anderson told his parishioners that he hates Barack Obama and wants him dead.

PASTOR STEVEN ANDERSON, FAITHFUL WORD BAPTIST CHURCH: I am going to pray that he (Obama) dies and goes to hell.

--------------------

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWbXDZXlkY[/ame]

------------------

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service for death threats against Barack Obama - Telegraph

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama
Sarah Palin's attacks on Barack Obama's patriotism provoked a spike in death threats against the future president, Secret Service agents revealed during the final weeks of the campaign.

---------------

Every time you drop a little truth on the tiny heads of these conservatives, they go nuts. The simply can't handle it. Well, they can't have it both ways. They do something, you call them out on it and then they cry "liar".

Well, it's a well known FACT that FACTS have a liberal bias.

I wish to hell people didnt have to die for their lies like those children in the Murrah building.

Rdean is a MORONIC IDIOT, you could link all the evidence in the world and this dumb ass would just ignore it.

I feel your pain.

McVeigh was most definitely a registered Republican.

---------------

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent | The Public Record

SANCHEZ: There is more and it is much worse. First, I want you to know the voice you heard there was that of Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. On the day before the president’s visit, Mr. Anderson told his parishioners that he hates Barack Obama and wants him dead.

PASTOR STEVEN ANDERSON, FAITHFUL WORD BAPTIST CHURCH: I am going to pray that he (Obama) dies and goes to hell.

--------------------

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWbXDZXlkY[/ame]

------------------

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service for death threats against Barack Obama - Telegraph

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama
Sarah Palin's attacks on Barack Obama's patriotism provoked a spike in death threats against the future president, Secret Service agents revealed during the final weeks of the campaign.

---------------

Every time you drop a little truth on the tiny heads of these conservatives, they go nuts. The simply can't handle it. Well, they can't have it both ways. They do something, you call them out on it and then they cry "liar".

Well, it's a well known FACT that FACTS have a liberal bias.

I wish to hell people didnt have to die for their lies like those children in the Murrah building.

I'm waiting.

It is the right who incites death not the left. Anti choice killings, that guy who killed 4 cops who he thought were coming for his guns, mcVeigh.

The left is not spouting lies for political purposes.

Kiss me you fool------you can't deny your love forever ya know !

Do you always crave the affections of a porcupine?

shhhhhhhhh don't scare her off----I've been after her for years---can't even get her to dance with me

Then maybe you should ease up on your rhetoric, sweetheart!

It is the right who incites death not the left. Anti choice killings, that guy who killed 4 cops who he thought were coming for his guns, mcVeigh.

Show me one Supreme Court decision regarding incitement where it has been stated that only the right incites. One. I'm waiting, and will discuss no more with you until you do.

Tim McVeigh killed for right wing principles , he said so himself.

Doctors are murdered by right wing nut jobs and some still sit in prison for it.

That guy who killed those cops earlier this year screamed it for all to hear he was going to kill the cops to keep them from taking his guns.

They are facts and never needed to go to the SCOTUS for any legal reason.

Show me one Supreme Court decision regarding incitement where it has been stated that only the right incites. One. I'm waiting, and will discuss no more with you until you do.

Doctors are murdered by right wing nut jobs and some still sit in prison for it.

That guy who killed those cops earlier this year screamed it for all to hear he was going to kill the cops to keep them from taking his guns.

and your excuse for denying me is ------ ?

You have not answered my question. Post the link or get off it. You are so blatantly wrong.

It was the left wing hippies and draft dodgers who brought down the incitement decisions. Not that you could find one if your very dinner with Dildoduck depended on it. Oh yeah and I was there too.

Don't talk to me about prisons. I have worked in them..

You have not answered my question. Post the link or get off it. You are so blatantly wrong.

It was the left wing hippies and draft dodgers who brought down the incitement decisions. Not that you could find one if your very dinner with Dildoduck depended on it. Oh yeah and I was there too.

Richard Poplawski: Two profiles emerge

He was also convinced that the government wanted to take away his guns and his freedom.

Pittsburgh shooter Poplawski "didn't like our [gun] rights being infringed upon" | Crooks and Liars

And he was paranoid about the Obama administration taking people's guns away -- even though, of course, there have been no indications of any such plans beyond NRA rantings:

Poplawski feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon," said Edward Perkovic, his best friend.

-----------------------

Just curious. Are these the links?

Richard Poplawski: Two profiles emerge

He was also convinced that the government wanted to take away his guns and his freedom.

Pittsburgh shooter Poplawski "didn't like our [gun] rights being infringed upon" | Crooks and Liars

And he was paranoid about the Obama administration taking people's guns away -- even though, of course, there have been no indications of any such plans beyond NRA rantings:

Poplawski feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon," said Edward Perkovic, his best friend.

-----------------------

Just curious. Are these the links?

So, because a schizophrenic commits a crime, all gun owners are psychotic too. You might want to rethink that one.

No, THESE are the links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_v._New_York

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohen_v._California

There are others, but I doubt K will ever find them! And I'm done helping.

Last edited:
The great writer Montaigne had phrase, “what do I know?”

It was not a cynical doge from conviction, but a real Socratic question.

He was living in France at a time of great religious violence between Catholics and Protestants, both of whom drank certainty producing an effect like an alcoholic on a dialysis machine.

Certainty can kill.

The most dangerous people in the world are the certain.

Last edited:
The great writer Montaigne had phrase, “what do I know?”

It was not a cynical doge from conviction, but a real Socratic question.

He was living in France at a time of great religious violence between Catholics and Protestants, both of whom drank certainty producing an effect like an alcoholic on a dialysis machine.

Certainty can kill.

The most dangerous people in the world are the certain.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. – Bertrand Russell

Indeed.

Though I must add, the one thing I am sure about is my cock.

But I am sure that I will also be unsure about my cock with the aging process.

Last edited:
I work with a woman going through that metamorphosis known as menopause or "change of life" right now.

It is like a butterfly turning into a ravenous, killer caterpillar on crack.

Sorry ladies.

The same as ALL Republicans. They think they are doing "God's" work.

People like McVeigh are not Republicans or Democrats, they hate the government and don't usually follow the two main parties.

He KILLED American children for political reasons. He was the result of a wall of lies about the Clinton admin trying to take guns away. He bought into the smears from the right about Rubt ridge and waco.

He was created by right wing political shenanagans like we are now seeing about the Obama admin.

When you encourage lies for political purposes you create monsters.

What smear? Ruby Ridge was the Government legally MURDERING a woman and her child for political reasons and Waco was the Federal Government legally murdering over 80 people , men women and children for their religious beliefs.

I saw a thing on West Wing once that said " The KKK is to Christianity, as Jihadist are to Muslims".
(probably not exact words)
People like McVeight don't represent the Republican party, and he would probably not like being called a Republican.

Please read what I am posting instead of assuming I'm saying all right leaning people are McVeighs.

You are saying that when you support people like Rdean , when you refuse to rebuke them in your own thread and then repeat their posts and claims.

Forum List

Back