🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

No one thinks you care about poor Black people in the hood so why bother?
Why shouldnt I care about decent Americans?

the hood is s jungle but it doesent mean that all black people are uncivilized

the future of America depends in part on what happens in the hood

Why shouldnt I care about decent Americans?
All I see when you say that is you bowing your head and pretending like a good little dog.
the hood is s jungle but it doesent mean that all black people are uncivilized
This is what I mean. If you're going to say ignorantly racist things like "the hood is a jungle" why even pretend in the first place? It's such an odd choice. Why pretend poorly when you could be a proud racist? I can only assume you're a coward and a moron. To cowardly to be a proud racist, too much of a moron to pretend even half way decent.
the future of America depends in part on what happens in the hood
I feel the same way about poor white trash. I think our future can only be brighter when we bury their deplorable culture and unlike you sad cowards I don’t have to fear being honest about that. No one likes white racist. No one is going instigate a summer long, world wide protest on their behalf when the police have to finally put them down. In fact then we'll probably throw the police a parade. :lmao:

Not all bad guys should be killed. The fact that he was a bad guy doesn't relieve the officer from being held accountable for her negligence.
People make honest mistakes in high stress situations

and dealing with knuckleheaded black criminals is VERY high stress

the message libs are sending to anyone think of joining the police force is this:

if you can be perfect 100% of the time for 20 years we have a place for you

but if you make a mistake we have a different place behind bars for you to spend the test of your life

I dont see many good people taking that bet

Last edited:
Being a police officer is not like "any other job." Making corn flakes or being a janitor is like any other job.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Actually, not only is being a police officer just like any other job, like a bodyguard for a mob leader, but these is absolutely no legal basis for cops even existing.
The reality is that the way all dictators take over and abuse people is through the police, like the Gestapo, Stazi, Tonton Macoutes, etc.
They can be good or bad, depending on what they actually do, not because of the job they are willing to take money for.
The job allows for evil or good.
And they have to be judged after the fact, not by the job description.

Why must wingers on both sides make everything political. This incident and the verdict have nothing to do with Ds or Rs. The cop made a dumb mistake and murdered a man. It’s that simple.

If you think a cop has the right to murder anyone who resists arrest, you’re a fool.
She didn't MURDER anyone, Murder requires intent. She shot Wright by accident. She's paying dearly for that accident.

Daunte Wright was not a good guy. He was a violent persistent criminal. He had an outstanding warrent and resisted arrest. However, because of a lack of a quality training program and negligence on an individual officer's part, he was killed unecessarily.

Not all bad guys should be killed. The fact that he was a bad guy doesn't relieve the officer from being held accountable for her negligence.

I actually agree with that.

It was a shame he was killed, but I have to also admit I would have been scared by the car starting to move.

People make honest mistakes in high stress situations

and dealing with knuckleheaded black criminals is VERY hogh stress

the message libs are sending to anyone think of joining the police force is this:

if you can be perfect 100% of the time for 20 years we have a place for you

but if you make a mistake we have a different place behind bars for you to spend the test of your life

I dont see many good people taking that bet

I tend to also agree with that.
It was a very short duration mistake under duress, so I can't see it having such repercussions.

It has become a common thing to see young black men being shot by police, when they behave erratically, don't keep their hands visible, resist arrest, etc. Police have to protect themselves. It only takes a 1/2 second for someone to pull a gun out of a car console, or from under a seat.

So now Kim Potter is convicted of 2 counts of manslaughter, adding up to 25 years of prison time. This is ludicrous. Once again, the city fathers in a Democrat town go after a cop who shot a black thug goofball, who was resisting arrest, and asking to be shot. From the rather chaotic video, it does show Daunte Wright was resisting arrest, he jumped back into his car, hands disappeared from the officers' view, and there was good reason to shoot him WITH A GUN, following normal police protocol.

I don't think Kim Potter should have even been charged at all, but Minneapolis is a Democrat city, and what should be, isn't the determining factor. What appeases the anti-police, radical element of the black voting population seems to be that. Another bad case added to the growing list (Zimmerman, Wilson, Shelby, Slager, McMichaels, etc)
How fucked up are you to blame democrats for it.

You cannot help yourself but to inject politics into it then slur drmocrats.

She shot him deliberately and the judge got it it right. She's in her place and you're protecting your white colleagues who shoot blacks. What a despicable person you.

Nobody knows if she intended to use her taser. That's just what she said when it looked like she might be arrested. Try reading the thread before posting.
If you bothered to watch the bodycam video that was posted almost immediately after the shooting, she pulls her firearm and calls tazer, tazer, tazer indicating that she intended to use her tazer and from her reaction after firing the pistol, it's clear she was shocked that she pulled the wrong weapon.

It is a jungle

a dirty violent place where no decent person would want to live
No. Its a place where families live, work and go to school and what people from there want, are real investments made in their community and to be seen as people, not animals.

You're not very good at pretending but you make a decent moron and coward.

Nobody who has any choices will choose to be a police officer. The quality of the force will drastically decrease. This is how liberal policies exacerbate the very problems they purport to fix.
Let’s look forward to 2024 for a major turnaround and a candidate who runs on that platform including: increased legal consequences for repeat violent offenders. Take away all snacks from the commissary, repeat offenders and all violent offenders shouldn’t have anything beyond necessities. Prison should be the bare minimum to reduce recidivism rate. No more catch and run federal policies, a reversal of defunding police by ousting all department heads and officials who promoted it.

If a leftist candidate does win in 2024 (I don’t see it happening but who knows), you’re exactly right about what will happen in all Dem controlled areas.

Anybody who lives in one of the following 10 states should consider themselves lucky. Interesting state comparison regarding personal freedoms that have yet to be snuffed out by thuggish domination. Current top 10; FL, NH, IN, CO, NV, ND, TN, SD, AR, KA.

If the jury had been privy to his criminality, the verdict may have been decidedly different, regardless of her weapon.
His past history has no bearing on this. She knew his past history and went for her taser. That reveals she didn't think lethal force was necessary. Lethal force was only employed because she pulled the wrong weapon accidentally.

It didn't meet criminal negligence.......the word "negligence," has a specific meaning in the law versus common use....that burden was not met in the trial...
She admitted she was negligent. She admitted she went for her taser but accidentally grabbed her firearm. That's negligence.

No. Its a place where families live, work and go to school and what people from there want, are real investments made in their community and to be seen as people, not animals.

You're not very good at pretending but you make a decent moron and coward.
Right

thats why crime rates are do much higher in the hood than the suburbs

or maybe you like high crime

She shot someone by mistake, according to her she used deadly force when she didn't mean to. Sorry, there are consequences for that legally.

I can't believe this is the hill you want to die on.
Believe it.

Forum List

Back