What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

US Police receive far less training initially and recurring than European equivalent......
That's not true. Training standards vary from state to state, county to county and city to city. Yes, the Feds set some standards, but that doesn't prevent local agencies from adding additional standards.

She's a dump **** who's too stuipd to remember which side of her belt her tazer is holstered on. She had no business being a cop to begin with.

You know Potter admitted to reaching for the wrong weapon and shouted Tazer at Wright...

This was never a clean shot... Even the Potter agrees with that...

US Police receive far less training initially and recurring than European equivalent...
Somebody else already said the same thing. I answered it.

The training police receive that they must shoot when suspects' hands disappear, is correct. No reason why cops should gamble with their lives, to accomodate suspects, most of whom are a bunch of criminal dirtbags.

What needs to happen is to get better teachers in our schools, with improved curriculums to educate kids about police procedure, instead of goofy CRT trash that demonizes police.

"She DID intentionally draw her gun."

LOLOL

Moron, now you're accusing her of murder.

Good thing for her the jury listened to her and not an idiot like you or she'd be facing g life in prison.
No, it is not murder to follow normal police procedure, you poor undereducated, ignorant fool. Yes, the jury also undereducated in our liberal MISeducation system, clueless about guns & law enforcement, would not have known about > 1) hands disappear 2) shoot, ....and would very possibly have convicted her of murder, which is likely why she concocted the rather flimsy story about mistaking a gun for a taser.

That's not true. Training standards vary from state to state, county to county and city to city. Yes, the Feds set some standards, but that doesn't prevent local agencies from adding additional standards.

There is a major difference in the amount of training received... The average is 8 months with 3 of those months in the field... That is a massive difference between the 2.5-3 years training... It is a totally different attitude...

LOLOL

Now you're trying to talk out of both sides of your drooling mouth. On one side, you claim she intentionally used her firearm; while out the other side, you claim she admitted she made a mistake to avoid charges.

Charges which wouldn't have been filed had she not made a mistake.

Not to mention, even you know you’re wrong as evidenced by you changing your position after getting caught again being stupid. First you said she admitted it was an accident because she was charged. Then you changed that to she admitted it was a mistake because it really wasn't.

:cuckoo:
Wow, you are very confused. In all your ignorance of police procedure (you should attend a police academy class).

Yes, she intentionally used her gun as is proper police self-defense procedure applicable to a case like this (suspect resisting arrest, moving round, jumping into a car, hands out of sight).

No, I did not claim she "admitted "anything. It appears she claimed to have made a mistake, with the idea that liberal cluelessness of guns & law enforcement could have her charged with murder if she didn't. I would agree with her. Liberals are such airheaded idiots when it comes to guns and police, that they can't be trusted with the truth.

You must be dreaming. I have never changed ANY position in this thread. You're just a goofball poster who comes out with goofy things like this, and you're well known for that in this forum. Ho hum.

LOLOLOL

Your mayor is a Democrat, ya raving idiot.
So is Joe Manchin and Kristen Sinema. I'll reckon that you don't know what that means.:ahole-1:

And the mayor of Tampa is also the ex-POLICE CHIEF of Tampa.

"Democratic town" has nothing to do with this, in my view. That being said:
The problem is that there was a warrant for his arrest.... Waving a weapon while in a car and then fleeing the police on foot. Out on bond for aggravated assault for assaulting a woman by choking her and forcibly taking $820 from under her bra. The officers knew this and were nervous to begin with, not knowing what stunt he would pull.
I don't believe that this is allowed to be mentioned in a court trial, since it had nothing to do with the shooting. She should be pardoned immediately.
In a conservative town, she would not even have been charged.

Yup, which is why Daunte tried to run. Ironically, had she actually intentionally pulled her gun and shot him, she prolly never would have been charged. Just like with Darren Wilson, when you wrestle with a cop and then flee, they almost never get charged with the shooting.

But when she admitted it wasn't necessary to shoot him and when she admitted she made a mistake shooting him, then it became manslaughter.
Walter Scott wrestled with a cop (Michael Slager). Scott fled and was shot. Slager got charged (in a black majority voting town-N. Charleston, SC) with murder. Although that charge/trial ended is a mistrial, Slager was charged again with violating Scott;s civil rights and is nor serving a 20 year sentence, while by the "Fleeing Felon Rule", Slager was completely innocent, and appears to have done his job proficiently, when he shot Scott (a fleeing felon)

All these Admissions as you call them are apparently concoctions to avoid worse charges.

There is now a GoFundMe page for Daunte Wright. There should be a GoFundMe page for Kim Potter and her family, and all other cops who are victims of black-appeasing, ass-kissing Democrats.
Um, what's stopping you from starting one? I mean, other than you nothing more than a keyboard warrior that talks big behind the screen but doesn't action shit...

Which is meaningless since he's senile. In case you missed it, in the McMichael case, which he admitted he didn't watch, he insisted Travis McMichael didn't point his shotgun at Ahmaud Arbery as he ran towards the truck despite Travis McMichael testifying under oath that he did.

Protectionist doesn't argue with reality on his side. He argues using the delusions in his head.

Just as he's doing here by arguing Potter lied about claiming it was an accident.
I watched part of the McMicheal trial, but none of it needed to be watched. All that needed to be watched was the video of the attack against Travis McMichael, and the self-defense shooting of Amaud Arberry.

Travis McMichael did not testify that he pointed his shotgun at Arberry when Arberry was running toward the truck. He testified that he pointed it at Arberry when Arberry was alongside the truck, and was charging at him.

Faun is a warehouse of misinformation. Sure Potter lied about the shooting being accidental. She knows that the liberal courts in Minneapolis are filled with liberal airheads like Faun, who are oblivious to how police work. They act like any shooting of a black man by police, is murder (or in this case manslaughter), and have no idea about police self-defense procedure. Ho hum. Same old clueless Faun. :icon_rolleyes:

If I was a cop in Minnesota I think I’d park my car in a suburban area of town and just show up to do paperwork after the animals kill each other. If you pull over a felon with an arrest warrant just tell dispatch they drove off and the persuit seemed kinda risky.

I don’t think I would do that job. When going to work can cost you far more time in prison than that guy would get if you caught him.. That’s a hard pass. Especially if your prosecution group of law enforcement will be far more likely to go after you than the criminal.

Um, what's stopping you from starting one? I mean, other than you nothing more than a keyboard warrior that talks big behind the screen but doesn't action shit...
Right now, I am incredibly busy with moving to a new apartment, plus starting a new job Jan 1. After things settle down, I'll look into it. You interested ? Maybe you could be the first contributor. :biggrin:

They also might consider getting a CCW permit and carry a handgun everywhere thy go. Better yet, move out of that Democrat city/state.
Yeah, move the fuck out. I hear theres plenty of money to be made shoveling shit in bumblefuck Iowa.

It didn't meet criminal negligence.......the word "negligence," has a specific meaning in the law versus common use....that burden was not met in the trial...
Sure seems like or was considering that conviction.

I'm waiting....just waiting....

When will the officer M. Byrd who shot and killed Ashly Babbitt ,be treated and judge the same way as Kim Potter?

Is there any iota of Justice left in America?
Yeah, that ashti thug was shot too.

Somebody else already said the same thing. I answered it.

The training police receive that they must shoot when suspects' hands disappear, is correct. No reason why cops should gamble with their lives, to accomodate suspects, most of whom are a bunch of criminal dirtbags.

What needs to happen is to get better teachers in our schools, with improved curriculums to educate kids about police procedure, instead of goofy CRT trash that demonizes police.
Damn boi, you one dumb son of a bitch. You must be real white.

Forum List

Back