What We Believe In....

...versus what they believe in.

That's the way Mark Levin put it in comparing the traditional American view, that of our Founders, and the Progressive view, formed in the bubbling cauldron stirred by the three witches, Hegel and Marx and Rousseau.

Levin gives the political juxtaposition, thus:

1. We believe in the Constitution, they believe in centralized power.

2. We believe in individualism, they believe in conformity

3. We believe in private property, they believe in collective property

4. We believe in prosperity, they believe in redistribution

5. We believe in separation of powers, they believe in a single administrative state

6. We believe in eternal truths, they believe in situational ethics

7. We believe in cultural stability, they believe in constant transformation

8. We believe in real science, they believe in social science

9. We believe in the rights of man, they believe in the power of government

10. We believe in liberty, they believe in authoritarianism

11. We believe in education, they believe in indoctrination

12. We believe in a civil society, they believe in a federal Leviathan.

The time to restore America is almost past.

In the words of the great philosopher, Yogi...
"When you come to a fork in the road....take it."

you believe in nothing that is decent and you hate your country and it's form of government.

You're foaming at the mouth again...wipe off that drool.

BTW....I notice that you were unable to find a single quote of mine that authenticates your slander: "you believe in nothing that is decent and you hate your country and it's form of government."

Is it because
a. you're really stupid
b. you're an inveterate liar
c. I puncture Liberal lies with metronomic regularity

Which one?

He jillian, care to debate me on the finer points of human biology?

And just like that jillian runs away. She knows she's wrong and she knows she'll get embarrassed.

Well known as 'hit and run.'

Nothing left once she spews some Leftwing bumper sticker.

Just assuming that it's because people like Jake and Jillian are afraid of a challenge.

It's a well-known fact, that in the marketplace of ideas, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch.

And just like that jillian runs away. She knows she's wrong and she knows she'll get embarrassed.

Just assuming that it's because people like Jake and Jillian are afraid of a challenge.

It's a well-known fact, that in the marketplace of ideas, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch.

So is that why conservative ideas are censored on college campuses?

Oh no!

Oh no!

And the very first one that goes is free speech.

Oh no!

And the very first one that goes is free speech.

Here I thought sanity was the first to go. Might be a close second, though.

I hope you understand your evaluation of my points is meaingless to me. You are coming from a stance of confirmation bias that will result in your points being eviscerated.

Nope, because what I see is a classic case of self projection, right here. Sorry Jake. You lost. Live your life and let others live theirs, easy peasy. ..moving along
You are projecting, and you simply can't accept your the reality in your head is not the reality the rest of us live in "out here" in the real world. Your confirmation bias falls apart.

That's the way Mark Levin put it in comparing the traditional American view, that of our Founders, and the Progressive view, formed in the bubbling cauldron stirred by the three witches, Hegel and Marx and Rousseau.

5. We believe in separation of powers, they believe in a single administrative state

Great series

I hope you understand your evaluation of my points is meaingless to me. You are coming from a stance of confirmation bias that will result in your points being eviscerated.

Nope, because what I see is a classic case of self projection, right here. Sorry Jake. You lost. Live your life and let others live theirs, easy peasy. ..moving along
You are projecting, and you simply can't accept your the reality in your head is not the reality the rest of us live in "out here" in the real world. Your confirmation bias falls apart.
Funny how you're not pushing your scientifically inaccurate argument anymore.

You're attacking me instead. You lose.

Well... I guess I'll see you later, Jake.

Hey PoliticalChic chickadee: Did you hear about how the Republicans in Congress decided to keep Obamacare for themselves, in this newest bill that strips it from everyone else?

Now, why on earth would they want to keep a failed disaster of a health care law for themselves?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Wait.....aren't you the moron who wrote this?

"All You Have To Know About Obama
  • Best president in over 50 years
  • Restored respect for America globally

That was you, right??????
Nice attempt to run away from my post. But you get a FAIL.

So, why did the Republicans keep Obamacare for themselves if it's so bad?

As your attempt to dispute my well constructed argument that there is no Far Right...
Ummm, not as well constructed a fantasy as you want to believe. Do you also believe breast enlargement is good for women? Any other plastic surgery for purely cosmetic reasons? Drinking a box of wine a week?

Seems I've left you mumbling and sputtering.....just the way you began.
LOL. Cheers, baby. Is it White Zinfandel or Chardonnay tonight?

I fully understand why you'd rather change the subject....but it makes no diff....

You will always be exactly what you are today.
Not quite true, but close. What will you be tomorrow? Next year? Five years from now?
She'll still be whoring for the Republican Party.

Funny how you're not pushing your scientifically inaccurate argument anymore.

You're attacking me instead. You lose.

Jake is dishonest, he is now the clown lefty. He makes crap up and then when proven to be a lie, he doubles down. He has become irrelevant.

If the GOP of what ever in the hell you claim to be is for property rights, then the platform would include a not land tax proposal..Since you really don't own the land when the govt. can take it away for nonpayment of a social debt...

You left out your belief in horseshit.

when confronted with the truth, liberals always resort to juvenile insults.

Or violence. Look at the inauguration. Look at the riots for months afterwards. Look at BLM. Look at the dozens of violent protests since then. Look at the perfesser that hit that guy in the head with the Bike Lock (funny how you haven't heard about that in the nooze, huh?

Prof arrested on suspicion of assaulting Trump supporters

Not only did dimocrap FILTH in Congress not try to halt the violence by standing up and denouncing it, they fucking encouraged it.

People, dimocraps are simply scum. Not just the elected ones. The voters. Their mommys, their daddys, their brothers and their sisters. Scum.Of.The.Earth. ALL of them

Once you realize that, everything else falls into place. The world isn't so 'crazy' once you stop and think about what scum dimocraps are. It all makes sense
Scares you old fucks, clutch those pearls a little tighter hunny..

Hey PoliticalChic chickadee: Did you hear about how the Republicans in Congress decided to keep Obamacare for themselves, in this newest bill that strips it from everyone else?

Now, why on earth would they want to keep a failed disaster of a health care law for themselves?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Nice attempt to run away from my post. But you get a FAIL.

So, why did the Republicans keep Obamacare for themselves if it's so bad?

Slithering away from your post now????

I can't disagree with a single one.

You left out your belief in horseshit.

when confronted with the truth, liberals always resort to juvenile insults.

Or violence. Look at the inauguration. Look at the riots for months afterwards. Look at BLM. Look at the dozens of violent protests since then. Look at the perfesser that hit that guy in the head with the Bike Lock (funny how you haven't heard about that in the nooze, huh?

Prof arrested on suspicion of assaulting Trump supporters

Not only did dimocrap FILTH in Congress not try to halt the violence by standing up and denouncing it, they fucking encouraged it.

People, dimocraps are simply scum. Not just the elected ones. The voters. Their mommys, their daddys, their brothers and their sisters. Scum.Of.The.Earth. ALL of them

Once you realize that, everything else falls into place. The world isn't so 'crazy' once you stop and think about what scum dimocraps are. It all makes sense
Scares you old fucks, clutch those pearls a little tighter hunny..

Fear is the rational response to seeing political violence becoming acceptable in your homeland.

NOT being afraid of that is Foolishness.

they run because somewhere deep down inside even they know that they are wrong, that their ideology is flawed, and that we are right. So they troll, throw in a talking point, and then disappear. They are what they are, small ignorant people.

Forum List

Back