🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What We Believe, Part 5: Gun Rights

I lasted 20 sec. Before bailing .
Then you are closed minded.

No. It's poor posting etiquette .

You post a vid wh no explanation or summary . I even clicked on it, which most don't even bother . If I was closed minded I wouldn't have even bothered .
Umm the tile is in big bold letters "What We Believe, Part 5: Gun Rights
I can see why you only lasted 20 seconds. You seem to get confused easily.

"What We Believe, Part 5: Gun Rights"

You’re at liberty to ‘believe’ whatever you like – with the understanding that the courts alone decide what does or does not constitute a reasonable restriction of the Second Amendment right.

And guns don’t have ‘rights,’ citizens do; and that right is not ‘unlimited,’ it is not a right to “keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose[.]” DC v. Heller

What to do, how to live...??

Like the anti-gays and anti-women's health folks who close clinics etc.?

This guy needs to fuck off, hard.

Honestly I don't care if you are in love with your couch and as far as health care goes it isn't anyone's responsibility to provide it for others. None of those are a Constitutional right however my right to bear arms is.

"What We Believe, Part 5: Gun Rights"

You’re at liberty to ‘believe’ whatever you like – with the understanding that the courts alone decide what does or does not constitute a reasonable restriction of the Second Amendment right.

And guns don’t have ‘rights,’ citizens do; and that right is not ‘unlimited,’ it is not a right to “keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose[.]” DC v. Heller
The Constitution AKA the laws of the land does not have an except for anywhere in the 2nd Amendment

Forum List

Back